Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] delete  (Read 2114 times)
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:49:51 AM

This is the same guy who promised to pay people to follow him and comment on that other block-chain...

How many people got paid there besides you?  Zero... Scammer gets scammy again...

I am guessing you are not talking to me this time because I have no idea what you are talking about.

You literally begged people to follow you and said they would make big money...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZr3WdqRquw

I was promoting steemit as a platform back then. And it turned out well. I like marketing. Its what I used to do. I do not see a problem with that at all. A lot of YouTubers came to the platform and started earning extra income. Good for them.

I thought you were a PHP expert? Or was it a SEO expert? And now you are a marketing guy? Wow! You sure do claim many fields of expertise. Speaking of marketing, since your coin listing on that unregistered exchange two days ago, when is the marketing campaign to start? I know you said yesterday but that didn't happen. I see you claim to like marketing. How come you didn't start marketing before, or at least the start of your coin launch? You sure do have strange ways of doing things, almost to the point of doing the opposite of what most others have tried and proved effective.  With so many failures to launch, block chain resets, wallet recompile's, and more failures to launch, plus hiding source code, and then listing your coin on an exchange that isn't even properly registered? Along with the fact you are doing zero marketing to speak of? Its almost like you want everything to fail.
My goodness. This man claims to do it all.
He suggested I do a background check on him and I didn't have to look far.
I googled Troy Reid. Not only is there an entire website that explains his scams, but a book on solar panels where he claims to be an expert with a one star rating and several warnings about this guy.
There was another video I watched by someone named FixedByDoc That sums up this scammer fairly well.
Here I have been asking legit questions that he never answers, I no longer wonder why.
Buyer beware.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126

Get Paid For Video Views And Comments

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 01:24:10 PM

Again, I have a spotless and clean record in the real world, disregarding what some YouTube trolls have said.

All information about out team, company registration, our youtube channels and more can be found on our coin site https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community
CryptoHunter987

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 02:05:38 PM

Again, I have a spotless and clean record in the real world, disregarding what some YouTube trolls have said.

All information about out team, company registration, our youtube channels and more can be found on our coin site https://www.diytubecoin.com

No offence but isn't that the same claim Bernie Madoff made right before he was sentenced to life in prison?
I think they said he was a psychopath and was able to convince people for years that he was the real deal.
Not saying you are a Bernie Madoff, just that he was proud at saying the same thing. Cheers!
CCMcapitol

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 03:58:08 PM

I read that you left New York, leaving your elderly landlord holding the bill for thousands upon thousands of dollars worth of clean up costs due to you dumping building debris.
Is this the law suit pending, or is this another law suit?
In all fairness, thank you for pointing me to that web site you mentioned. It's saved me thousands of dollars investing in your project.
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 04:49:48 PM

Anyone looking for real information about our company can check out our coin site. There we have the registration of our company, links to our team members, including YouTube channels and much more: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 05:15:30 PM

Now is the time to buy DIY Tube Coins. Someone is selling at a very low price. When those coins are gone, we will be back up to our normal value of 10 cents per DIYT Coin

This will make for a HUGE ROI

Very soon we will be updating our wallets and enabling masternodes once more. At that point we will be pushing the sale of Masternodes so there will be a good flow of coins through the exchange.

We have just enabled members of DIY Tube to withdraw their earnings onto the blockchain as well.

Inside DIY Tube members can purchase DIYT Coins to promote their own video or channel onto the homepage. Also advertisers can pay for ads using DIYT Coins. This gives DIYT real world value.

Coming soon will be the ability to buy/sell products in an online store using DIYT Coins so stay tuned.

Get your DIYT Coins here:

https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 05:56:03 PM

Now is the time to buy DIY Tube Coins. Someone is selling at a very low price. When those coins are gone, we will be back up to our normal value of 10 cents per DIYT Coin

This will make for a HUGE ROI

Very soon we will be updating our wallets and enabling masternodes once more. At that point we will be pushing the sale of Masternodes so there will be a good flow of coins through the exchange.

We have just enabled members of DIY Tube to withdraw their earnings onto the blockchain as well.

Inside DIY Tube members can purchase DIYT Coins to promote their own video or channel onto the homepage. Also advertisers can pay for ads using DIYT Coins. This gives DIYT real world value.

Coming soon will be the ability to buy/sell products in an online store using DIYT Coins so stay tuned.

Get your DIYT Coins here:

https://www.unnamed.exchange/Exchange/Basic?market=DIYT_BTC

Dude, people are done with you... for the last 20 days of failure you badger people on a daily basis about your "soon announcements" that goes from fail to fail...  You coin has absolutely no "normal value" other then in your own head, where it looks like you have a lot of cob webs...  You keep pushing people to get to your "website" for "info" about the company and "team"....  It just shows how detached from reality you are....  people in the company  "Philip" ... no last name...   "Sky Clean"  Yeah that sounds very legit of name ain't it....   "Private Investor"  .... why do you even bother to put that up? This is not information, this is pure BS that you try to shove people's throat...

You failed every single step of the way... What kind of an idiot would even try to "launch" a currency without even having the funds to go on a legit exchange or proper marketing...  You keep repeating over and over that you spent "2 years" working on the platform... (that you did not developed, just configured and change a few pictures)...   on the coin page... you say there is a "Private investor" but   here you say you have no money for anything... what did that person invest? Peanut butter?  

You keep bragging you have 2 houses, an electronic lab, a wood workshop and how you have a "grocery store" with your wife... Why don't you sell some of your assets to finance your lil venture... why in the world would anyone give you $4000?  You are delusional... specially after the amount of fails in the last 20 days and the amount of fails still occurring... such has not having fix the bugs in your mission critical software, not releasing source code, reset the blockchain once (and I wouldn't be surprised you try to do it again).

Your claims of being an expert at all kind of things but yet you are totally clueless about those trades...

I am sure I could keep typing for hours just pointing out all your inconsistencies, but I actually have work and other obligations to attend... But be sure, I will never be far when comes the type to expose your inaccuracies... And when it is not me, it looks like plenty of people from all over the world that points them out...

DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 06:45:28 PM

If people were done with me, as they say, then they would not be here trying to turn others away from our business.

No, DIY Tube Video Community is far from "done". We have withstood harassment and such words for two years.

I am sure that DIY Tube will be here for years to come.

This is my life now. Its everything.

DIY Tube will put money back into the hands of the content creators once again like YT used to.

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:08:46 PM

If people were done with me, as they say, then they would not be here trying to turn others away from our business.

No, DIY Tube Video Community is far from "done". We have withstood harassment and such words for two years.

DIY Tube will put money back into the hands of the content creators once again like YT used to.

More lies.... Never ends does it? Sometimes it is 2 years, sometimes it is 7...    You are not putting money in anyone's hands... But you sure try to get some in your own...  and that is the people that are done with you, the people who could have give you money... Now all you have left is people like me to tells other people how people like you lie day in day out and cannot manage any type of business...

You are now flooding Facebook, Discord, Telegram, Forums with enticing people to buy your coins at a low price as an "investment" because the price will go back to "$0.10"  ... Here are some issues here:  A) You are not legally qualified to give financial advices... and you open yourself up for the backlash coming in:  B) you have no control on the value of the coin since it is on an exchange... this the price can even drop lower then what it already is or never go up... Now put A and B together and see how once again you put your foot in your mouth...

Crypto_Buster

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:17:58 PM

This is the same guy who promised to pay people to follow him and comment on that other block-chain...

How many people got paid there besides you?  Zero... Scammer gets scammy again...

I am guessing you are not talking to me this time because I have no idea what you are talking about.

You literally begged people to follow you and said they would make big money...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZr3WdqRquw

I was promoting steemit as a platform back then. And it turned out well. I like marketing. Its what I used to do. I do not see a problem with that at all. A lot of YouTubers came to the platform and started earning extra income. Good for them.

If you call begging people to follow you and promising to pay them to like your post and then leaving without paying anyone... "marketing"....
Crypto_Buster

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:23:45 PM

Anyone looking for real information about our company can check out our coin site. There we have the registration of our company, links to our team members, including YouTube channels and much more: https://www.diytubecoin.com

Anyone looking for real information about this guy and his many crimes can check out Toybusters (Google it)
It covers everything from him trying to sell his retired landladies property out from under her...

It also covers him bragging about transporting a convicted pedophile across state lines  in
direct violation of his probation, and then inviting a family with young children to come and visit him.

Crypto_Buster

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:25:11 PM

Once again the Turd collects the full wallets for himself and passes out new "improved" empty wallets...

SCAM!
NoodleMaster

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:30:55 PM

my father just die, left me good money i trust troy, he good man believe in him. i don't know what to do. would like to double my inheirtance. diy seem like good thing but i not know about this. seem like some say bad. how come you not on you tube no more. was try to learn to go by solar for under$5000 like to learn.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:58:56 PM

All kidding aside, I think you need to see a psychiatrist, and soon. I think your whacked!
Crypto_Buster

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:05:24 PM

Now do that comedy routine where you try to sell a 1% share of a crapped out video site for $5000.00... Wink

I heard someone say they haven't seen you this desperate since you tried to sell that old ladies land that you were only renting...

Once a cagey scammer, always a cagey scammer.
CryptoHunter987

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:31:39 PM

I think someone is telling him to pay or get out. Whatever it is, its coming due soon.
I told him I think he's whacked and now I find he is trying to sell shares in a company he claims is worth a half million?
LOL! Wow! That's a doozy of a tale. No assets, no equity, no income and a whole lot of liabilities. Not a chance its worth, unless you consider negative net worth a value to invest in.

He may as well get his pan handler outfit on and beg people to bail him out, again!  
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 08:33:40 PM

Hi everyone. I realize you have to sort through some serious pages of junk to get to my posts. Taking on the giant YouTube brings opposition.

Anyone interested in checking up on me, here are my details.

Troy William Reid
4489 Pine Road
Lewiston, MI

Born 17 Jan, 1969

I served my country and have a clean record.

You can find more info about myself, our team and our company on our coin site: https://www.diytubecoin.com

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 08:54:30 PM

https://i.postimg.cc/GtX1w7F0/Capture.jpg

Looks familiar?
DIYTube (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 08:59:56 PM

Looks familiar?

Yes, and not a problem at all. Once those coins your friends are dumping are bought up, the value of the coin will be 10 cents again. I am working behind the scenes on things and once we are ready, we will start advertising for the sale of Masternodes.

One single purchase will clear out those coins you guys are dumping and the value will be back to 10 cents again.

We will not sell under 10 cents for use inside DIY Tube Video Community. Once we get more ads running, those coins will be sold to pay for ads, bringing the value back up and holding them at a minimum of 10 cents each.

And even more, once we get a store running which uses DIYT Coins, the value will be even better supported.

All in time. All in time. Things will fall into place nicely once your friends are bought out. Nothing to worry about.

DIY Tube Video Community
DiveCrewCanada

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 09:06:50 PM

Looks familiar?

Yes, and not a problem at all. Once those coins your friends are dumping are bought up, the value of the coin will be 10 cents again. I am working behind the scenes on things and once we are ready, we will start advertising for the sale of Masternodes.

One single purchase will clear out those coins you guys are dumping and the value will be back to 10 cents again.

We will not sell under 10 cents for use inside DIY Tube Video Community. Once we get more ads running, those coins will be sold to pay for ads, bringing the value back up and holding them at a minimum of 10 cents each.

And even more, once we get a store running which uses DIYT Coins, the value will be even better supported.

All in time. All in time. Things will fall into place nicely once your friends are bought out. Nothing to worry about.

Actually Troy, it is not me nor my friends who are dumping the coins... You are always "working behind the scene" lol by all mean, the advertisement for the masternodes is very needed, but I highly doubt anyone will put the $4k you so want...  Aside, right now, it is a good way to accumulate 40K coins to get a masternode for way less isn't it... It would be pretty illegal for you to declare that only the coins bought from YOU gives a masternode...

But since it is not me or my friends, that leaves YOU or your "friends" is it...  Maybe you should think about that...  Krit is right Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: