Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:28:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone trust cleo.one trading platform?  (Read 168 times)
jx_pt (OP)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 08:29:59 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2019, 07:56:45 AM by jx_pt

Hello people,

Looking for objective useful comments on cleo.one services evaluation.

I have registered, more on a let me see what's this approach, but still not sure if I will actually use it.

I have found an unplaesant term of service, user gives them Realty's royalty free rights to use or share the user trading robot strategies. Other then that some review sites have positive, negative and in-between alleged user reviews.

For a play and learn, or a side work, it seems ok, for a professional, not really a good ideia.

Anyone has a tip or contribution?

Thanks,
We live, we learn. Hoping for a better tomorrow. Not actually hopping for a revolution.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:13:31 AM

I wonder what they are doing with users trading strategies. They're probably 
selling them or just trying to understand their users.
It is possible the reviewers are not aware of that part of the exchange term of service. Quality reviewers would do better research before reviewing any product.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3831

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:53:17 PM

Here's the thing. As much as possible, prevent using the less-known trading platforms regardless whatever the platform's features are. Remember, you're risking losing your money by easily trusting such platforms, especially this one as I've never really heard of it anywhere. I'm going to assume that website scripts for scam exchanges are being sold in the black markets due to the huge number of scam exchanges that are currently existing. Though I'm not saying that this exchange is bad or a scam, stick to the far more reputable ones: Coinbase, Binance, Kraken, and such.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jx_pt (OP)

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 07:59:42 AM

Thank you all for your replies.
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:22:10 AM

I saw the website and CLEO offers auto trading services by only giving commands in English, without the need for special skills such as coding or programs,
in my opinion this is a new breakthrough, because I just saw it, and it is highly recommended for professional traders to use CLEO,
but of course you should try trial, is it suitable and safe, because CLEO is still new.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
CLEO.one

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:16:41 PM

Hello,

I realize that this answer is long overdue, but I would rather provide the information than let the questions linger.

We really try to be very transparent and provide traders with powerful tools that are really easy to use. That's why we do not sell bots running on unknown strategies. Also every strategy has to be backtested before it is deployed to live. People often do not know that popular indicators or overbought/oversold conditions do not indicate much on its own. Especially without solid risk management. We try to shed some light.

The terms & conditions are present on every page and they are nicely organised so people can actually go through them. We also overdue it with risk warnings. However I see that the ownership of strategies is not coming across clearly. Thank you very much for bringing this up - we will make sure to add it to all pages.  Now about strategies and who owns them:

Firstly we have to make a distinction between "trading strategy" and "trading algorithm."

The trading strategy is the idea and it is entirely owned by you the user: "shall be and remain Your property" in the Terms & Conditions. The exception is a very common strategy like "buy when RSI is crossing up 20" that cannot be owned by an individual as it is common knowledge.

The trading algorithm is the strategy once it is put in CLEO.one. The "worldwide, royalty-free license" is in relation to the "Services." The sentence is "royalty-free, and non-exclusive license for the term of the Services to use, reproduce, adapt, modify, and publish the Trading Strategy through the Services."

The Services are using the app: backtesting, papertrading and live trading. This can be be found in the Introduction part of the Terms & Conditions. Therefore if we did not have this we would have to ask users to give us permission for every action they want to take in the platform.

So the strategy is owned by the user. The algorithm is in CLEO.one and we have permission to run it though our Services. The full Terms & conditions  can be found here and are available on every page of the site at the bottom.

To be 100% clear: we never sell your strategies, algorithms nor any other data. There is no way to take out the algorithm out from CLEO.one. The rights belong to the user and the user only.

Yes we are still not very well known, but we are working on it. So far it's been awesome to see users research their strategies, become better traders and for us to keep building on their feedback. CLEO.one is an ambitious project and it will take some time to get it where we want it to be. Take a look if you haven't already.

A sincere thank you for taking the time to check us out! Please let us know in case of any other questions.

rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 02:45:03 PM

Hello people,

Looking for objective useful comments on cleo.one services evaluation.

I have registered, more on a let me see what's this approach, but still not sure if I will actually use it.

I have found an unplaesant term of service, user gives them Realty's royalty free rights to use or share the user trading robot strategies. Other then that some review sites have positive, negative and in-between alleged user reviews.

For a play and learn, or a side work, it seems ok, for a professional, not really a good ideia.

Anyone has a tip or contribution?

Thanks,
We live, we learn. Hoping for a better tomorrow. Not actually hopping for a revolution.

Giving the bot strategies royalty free rights to users for uses seems like an idea based on altruism, I suppose which could be accepted or not by the users, depending on their motives and values.
Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure to deal with them or have heard from anybody who has, but if in doubt why not try others? There're so many more out there you could chose from

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████