Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:04:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Types of security tokens and its benefits!  (Read 147 times)
Michel kennedy (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 10:54:11 AM
Merited by CryptopreneurBrainboss (1)

Security tokens are just like ICOs. but security tokens are backed with real-world assets like equity, depts or investment funds. for example a right to share profits and voting rights

There are three types of security tokens are

• Equity
         Ownership of an asset such as company

• Debt
           Represent short term loans

• Asset
          Ownership of a certain asset such as real estate

To know more about security tokens ICOCLONE software development company published a simple and quick guide on types of security tokens and its benefits, take a minute read the blog answers all your queries.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:05:10 AM

Can you please name some security token projects you know that is doing very well in today's market? i will be glad of you can and one more thing, i have spent my time on STO projects for a while now and i still can't find anyone that is good enough, most of them have failed one way or the other
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 11:11:01 AM

I did promote two STO projects that ends up a total failure, one was desico which starts as an ICO project and later turn to STO, the project have a very bad team management and they give investors and bounty hunters fake promises that ends up turning on their heads, till date i don't bother to claim my tokens because 90% of the bounty reward was cut off

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bisbee

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

Bitcoin

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 02:18:42 PM

Now I follow several projects that are going through the process of obtaining status for their coin - security token. Ambitions often exceed the real capabilities of the team, so only time will tell whether these projects turned out to be successful or not. But I think that security tokens have changed their attitude to the crypto sphere for the better, because I often heard that investors were afraid to invest in ICOs before, because the tokens that were sold had no legal force, were not regulated in any way, were not provided with anything and there were no guarantees and so on.

Bitcoin is our future
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:17:03 PM

Security tokens are just like ICOs. but security tokens are backed with real-world assets like equity, depts or investment funds. for example a right to share profits and voting rights

There are three types of security tokens are

• Equity
         Ownership of an asset such as company

• Debt
           Represent short term loans

• Asset
          Ownership of a certain asset such as real estate

To know more about security tokens ICOCLONE software development company published a simple and quick guide on types of security tokens and its benefits, take a minute read the blog answers all your queries.

You would of received merit if you actually didn't promote your blog. That goes to everyone who's been promoting their links recently in discussions for traffic.
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:26:29 PM

Can you please name some security token projects you know that is doing very well in today's market? i will be glad of you can and one more thing, i have spent my time on STO projects for a while now and i still can't find anyone that is good enough, most of them have failed one way or the other
Many of them are scams just like ICOs. I remember the hype around BoltonCoin, FABA, MOBU but I do not see any news, progress or anything that will confirme that these projects are legitimate and alive.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 04:34:23 PM

STO is just a new word to attract the investors and I don't think its still effective after IEO takes the whole ICO market.

But from your above statement STO can't be a scam project since its backed up by something,right?
crazy-pilot

Activity: 861
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2019, 05:20:09 PM

STO is another trap for investors. I like the way STO works, but nothing new is happening. Fraudsters use STO as well as ICO. IEO is the best option now. But I'm still waiting for global changes in fundraising.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
jessyj48

Activity: 756
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 05:35:55 PM

After few researches on STO i have not seen any good active projects, they aren't many though and the available ones are pretty bad, is there no real companies that want people to invest on their products? i mean the STO idea is a really great one, i don't just seem to understand why its doing so bad

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
cudora
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

Cryptoknowmics - World's First Decentralized Media

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 05:50:30 PM

It is all interesting, I did not know such details, but nowadays, the problem is that nobody really cares. STOs and ICOs are dying right now and the only thing that matters to 99 percent of investors is another Binance IEO.

Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:23:20 PM

Of cos investing on IEO project is better than ICO/STO combine, you will have peace of mind investing in IEO projects unless they are projects from bad exchanges or new exchanges, invest in kucoin, gate.io, huobi projects and you will have good results

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: