Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:27:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together!  (Read 3508 times)
hemanthkmuppala

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 08:38:42 AM

one of the most ambitious and global projects that I have seen, but as I understand it in order to make a profit the project will take several years if I understand it correctly.

I hope the team implements fully and will be able to change the situation with the attitude of people to natural resources.
kasim786

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:28:36 PM

the team is now showing just great results and I think you have a great future. Since there are a lot of caring people all over the world.
I think so too but I as an investor is essentially important to understand how I can increase my capital. Will it allow me to earn money in the near future or not ?
ohzers

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:36:56 PM

EBCF and the UNESCO North Devon Biosphere Reserve Partnership

This is just fine and it is proof that you are doing a really useful thing and good luck to you guys with the development of the project.

I also read the materials on this occasion. I am glad that the project is becoming so global now and has such reputable partners. for me, in fact, it is very important.
salavat40

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:04:47 AM

please tell me do you already have any agreements with the state of Brazil or other States? I think such a project may well receive support from the state.
oilinveat

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:12:12 AM

I think that such large-scale projects have a future. Since the team is able to cover a very large number of people in a short time. This is essentially very important for the token .

Yes, I will monitor the growth of this project. and I think that he has a huge future. Because it brings just a huge benefit to the world.

team in any case makes good deal. I think that there are many people in the world who support such an initiative. So I am also ready to support the project.

as I understand the rounds are only in November but I think I'll wait for it with impatience.
mferro

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:26:03 AM

With immediate liquidity in your wallet

what does that even mean? why are you so sure that tokens will have great liquidity? Where to read more about the economic model.

I'm also interested in what exactly they offer to investors. This will essentially be the most important moment for me.
aboudrar

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:40:12 PM

in fact one of the best projects that I have seen and I think that the prospect is huge because it will definitely be in demand.
melawy

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:53:15 PM

one of the most ambitious and global projects that I have seen, but as I understand it in order to make a profit the project will take several years if I understand it correctly.

I hope the team implements fully and will be able to change the situation with the attitude of people to natural resources.

I would like to see more materials and reports from the scene to understand how the project is actually developing.
hemanthkmuppala

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:57:15 PM

This is just fine and it is proof that you are doing a really useful thing and good luck to you guys with the development of the project.

I think this is just the beginning. But for me the project looks just fine and I will be happy to support the team in the near future.
oilinveat

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:11:47 PM

please tell me what will happen to the economic model? what do you offer for investors and why the project will be in demand? Why will users buy tokens in the future ?
MARCIOBRAZZ

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:45:04 PM

Yes, the team pursues the just great goal. And I think that they will be able to create a large community and the project will receive global support.
TREIK

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:04:10 AM

this is all of course interesting but I would like to understand that investors will be able to get in the long term.
melawy

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:32:27 AM

in fact it will be a global ecosystem and as I understand it they should redirect the use of natural resources and make a profit without harm to nature.
midoxtn

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:15:04 PM

the idea looks very interesting and I will wait for the start of token sales. Since I don't really understand how I can support the project at the moment .
alex1966

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:59:32 PM

I think this is just the beginning. But for me the project looks just fine and I will be happy to support the team in the near future.

perhaps even children will be able to get under any program of the UN and get funding. Because it's all really cool and they're doing the right thing.
MARCIOBRAZZ

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:32:53 PM

I would like to see more materials and reports from the scene to understand how the project is actually developing.

I just would like to understand more about what blockchain technology will be used for.
TREIK

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:03:50 PM

please tell me what will happen to the economic model? what do you offer for investors and why the project will be in demand? Why will users buy tokens in the future ?

you need to read the white paper to understand the very essence of the project. But in any case, I am sure that it will be an investment for a long time and the implementation will be quite long.
melawy

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:40:37 PM

Yes, the team pursues the just great goal. And I think that they will be able to create a large community and the project will receive global support.

Yes in the world there are a lot of caring people who will support the project but the team must show a good result so as not to disappoint these people and in the future to show a good result for investors.
Avoska

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:14:52 PM

is it a token or a coin ? will there be mining or any other way to generate passive income ? I don't really understand how this is going to work in practice.
tarikda

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:50:22 PM

Hey, guys. please tell me bounty program or airdrop still active ? I would like to participate and get some coins.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: