Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:58:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together!  (Read 3507 times)
Xoma1992

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:23:40 PM

when will there be a listing on the exchanges and what exchanges are being negotiated ? I just see very little information about sales rounds right now. Perhaps the team is planning a IEO ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
melawy

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:30:53 AM

EBCF and the UNESCO North Devon Biosphere Reserve Partnership

This is just fine and it is proof that you are doing a really useful thing and good luck to you guys with the development of the project.

this is all of course interesting but I would like to understand that investors will be able to get in the long term.

they already have some success with that and it's certainly very important to me. Since I am ready to support the project now.
salavat40

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:42:07 AM

one of the most ambitious and global projects that I have seen, but as I understand it in order to make a profit the project will take several years if I understand it correctly.

in fact it will be a global ecosystem and as I understand it they should redirect the use of natural resources and make a profit without harm to nature.

I would like to read about it in more detail. I need to be sure that in the future tokens will be in demand and there will be a demand for them.
MARCIOBRAZZ

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:51:42 AM

it's a great project and it has ambitious goals. I will gladly support the team in this and will buy tokens for me. But while I do not understand how to do it.
xandros3

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:21:43 PM

tell me where I can read more about team members ? who the of them already had such a experience or not ?
FROGGER321

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 12:53:07 PM

I will gladly buy tokens for me. I will monitor how the project works and develops.

I watched that the team has publications on the top media . It's cool and it looks like we will see a really large-scale project . I will certainly buy tokens after November 1. Because the future prospects are huge.
maycondeoliveira

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:28:23 PM

will there be an IEO and on what exchange ? As I understand it now will be the only way to raise funds as ICO is now absolutely not popular with investors.

I read that first they will conduct closed sales rounds on the site . that's when you can get a 20% discount . But I have not seen what is the amount of the minimum contribution to the project.
Rajan80

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:05:00 PM

one of the most ambitious and global projects that I have seen, but as I understand it in order to make a profit the project will take several years if I understand it correctly.

in fact it will be a global ecosystem and as I understand it they should redirect the use of natural resources and make a profit without harm to nature.

Yes it would be really cool but I have to understand what potential income I can get in the next 2 years.

But the fact that they are working in the Amazon jungle now and partners and publications in the media I am impressed and good luck to you in this.
CryptoGoddess

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:46:47 PM

it's a great project and it has ambitious goals. I will gladly support the team in this and will buy tokens for me. But while I do not understand how to do it.

now it is impossible to buy tokens and it will be possible to do it only after November 1. so you just have to wait for the start of the closed sales round.
adhirahman64

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:22:48 PM

Hey. tell me if the bounty program is planned or I missed something. I haven't seen any announcements about it.

I understand they've had airdrop before. I see that the telegram project has a huge community now and it's really cool.
I will wait for more announcements from the team.
NIKOLAC555

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:58:58 PM

EBCF and the UNESCO North Devon Biosphere Reserve Partnership

This is just fine and it is proof that you are doing a really useful thing and good luck to you guys with the development of the project.

this is all of course interesting but I would like to understand that investors will be able to get in the long term.

they already have some success with that and it's certainly very important to me. Since I am ready to support the project now.

now you can not buy tokens it can be done later and now the project is only at the beginning. I think in the future it will be possible to say more and buy tokens for me. But on the website you can see all stages of sales.
suwarta

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:39:27 PM

partners of the project are impressive, I think in the future you will be able to get support from the state and I think that it will be really cool as the team is doing a really useful thing.
GRM13

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:10:06 PM

please tell me if I can somehow help the project now ? perhaps you need employees or volunteers ?
drakekai

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:39:00 PM

a wonderful project with a huge prospect and I'm going to buy tokens for me anyway. it seems to me that the project has a great future and great potential for the growth of tokens.
Volodaka

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:11:33 PM

the main thing to understand what will be the economic plan and what will be the prospect for investors. This will be the main factor that motivates to buy tokens.
robramir

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:42:15 AM

the main thing to understand what will be the economic plan and what will be the prospect for investors. This will be the main factor that motivates to buy tokens.

you need to read a white paper and in this model will be a lot of sources of income. It's going to be a pretty global ecosystem.
denis9

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:23:08 AM

please tell me if I can somehow help the project now ? perhaps you need employees or volunteers ?

think for this you will need write on-team. But at least you will need to be geographically located where the project works )
feras91

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:04:58 PM

a wonderful project with a huge prospect and I'm going to buy tokens for me anyway. it seems to me that the project has a great future and great potential for the growth of tokens.

I agree with you and what they do is just huge prospects for the future. And I will continue to monitor the implementation of the project.
TihiPetrov

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:52:27 PM

they will have many sources of income but then of course you need to understand that the project will be quite a long time.
raul01

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:33:53 PM

Hey. tell me if the bounty program is planned or I missed something. I haven't seen any announcements about it.

I understand they've had airdrop before. I see that the telegram project has a huge community now and it's really cool.
I will wait for more announcements from the team.

We'll see how it will work and develop but in any case they are doing useful work and I think that they will have a lot of fans around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: