Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:23:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together!  (Read 3508 times)
ahtashiam

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:53:57 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1Mx4cyG330
Beautiful video and I see how changes are taking place in these areas. I think that the project has a great future.
I now like how the project is developing and I think that it can become a new means of payment within this ecosystem which will be very cool and useful.
ammuanjeri

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 07:31:02 AM

Will there be any dividends ? I would like to understand what you offer to investors and what will be the prospects in the future. Will it be possible to get passive income ?

On this occasion I have not seen any announcements but I am sure that the tokens will be in demand immediately and it will be as important as possible.
aleksey7772012

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:01:03 AM

I wonder what areas besides green tourism you are going to develop. I just wish I could understand it all for me.
adnanhamad

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:32:25 AM

I watched one of the last interviews and it was really cool. I am sure that the team will be able to show excellent results and will develop green tourism in these areas.

Judging by the video they have already done a great job and now I will continue to monitor how this project works.
ammuanjeri

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:00:21 AM

I watched one of the last interviews and it was really cool. I am sure that the team will be able to show excellent results and will develop green tourism in these areas.

Yes it's cool and the fact that the project is rapidly developing it is very important for such projects as investors from around the world are interested in it.
aleksey7772012

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:46:24 AM

Will there be any dividends ? I would like to understand what you offer to investors and what will be the prospects in the future. Will it be possible to get passive income ?

Is the second round of airdrop still active or not ?
Tell please I still can to accept participation?
alanst
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 115

former Mysterious newbie™

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 10:42:30 AM

Please tell me if I am wrong here. Did the team hire noobs to shill out this project? I have browsing the pages and all I can see are newbies trying to join the convo and of course most of them are being positive towards the project. I hope they did not resort to this kind of cheap marketing technique. If they believe that their platform has very solid grounds and if the team behind are real, there's no need to hype up before their ICO. Their mission is already noble. Let the community see and appreciate it on their own ways.

Yes, they have Smiley if you look at their post histories, they're all posting in the same threads.

Former member of Cryptios
Apollax

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:16:38 PM

Beautiful video and I see how changes are taking place in these areas. I think that the project has a great future.

It looks great and I also recommend watching the interview. I think that the project will be able to become really large-scale and will bear real benefit.

I already watched the interview with NASDAQ and it was cool. The team already has a good prospect and the team of partners is impressive.
Apollax

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 12:40:47 PM

What passive income are you talking about ? You'll just have to wait to go to the moon.
oliveira123

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:13:55 PM

Do I understand correctly that the marketplace and wallet will be in 1 app ? And when will your app be launched ?
smmrock

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:37:39 PM

I would like to understand more about the work of this project. The project has a huge future and I'm really sure of it
aviraj1987

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:01:08 PM

Please tell me will there be a white list for investors? What discount can I get if I buy tokens for me in the near future. We need to make it as profitable as possible..
aviraj1987

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 02:24:10 PM

Please tell me if I am wrong here. Did the team hire noobs to shill out this project? I have browsing the pages and all I can see are newbies trying to join the convo and of course most of them are being positive towards the project. I hope they did not resort to this kind of cheap marketing technique. If they believe that their platform has very solid grounds and if the team behind are real, there's no need to hype up before their ICO. Their mission is already noble. Let the community see and appreciate it on their own ways.

Apparently there is what either positive attitude from for how applies team to this project. They have interviews with NASDAQ and a lot of videos from the scene.
Although this of course still not about than not says.
moreman

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:24:24 PM

As I understand sales start on November 1 . Will there be a referral program or a whitelist for investors ? I would like to understand how it will be most profitable to buy tokens for me.

You just buy tokens on the site and this should not be any problems. But you have to understand that this is still an investment in the long term.
my4u2013

Activity: 15

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:54:34 PM

Hey. As I understand the second round of airdrop has started and it will be possible to accept and receive some tokens while the sales rounds have not yet started.

Before the sales rounds, in fact, it is not so long to wait. So you will need to buy some tokens at a bargain price. But I would also like to understand when there will be a listing and what kind of exchange is being negotiated.

In the future, the exchange will really depend a lot. And a soft cap can only be collected during IEO, and that's a fact.
ninok55

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:25:15 PM

As I understand it now tokens will be used as a means of payment within this ecosystem ?
In that case, it may be too localized.
mrhassan

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 04:57:41 PM

Yes it's cool and the fact that the project is rapidly developing it is very important for such projects as investors from around the world are interested in it.

This is an interesting business that is really able to help people. So I think it will be cool. I will continue to monitor how this project works and how the team will develop it.
NCNLited

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:25:26 PM

Tell me at what stages is now being worked in the Amazon jungle ? Can we get more reports on this?
aviraj1987

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:52:39 PM

Is the second round of airdrop still active or not ?
Tell please I still can to accept participation?

judging by the messages in the official chat you can still participate and get tokens for yourself. I'm still waiting for the rounds of sales to look at the activity of investors.
mrjarem

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:21:36 PM

Judging by the video they have already done a great job and now I will continue to monitor how this project works.

Now you will not be able to draw any conclusions and I think that the tokens will need to be held for more than a year in order to get a profit .And much will depend on the exchanges on which the listing will be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: