Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:32:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Amazonians Green Coin – let's save nature together!  (Read 3507 times)
Ferrianto

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:55:44 AM

what will happen to tokens that will not be sold ? Will they be destroyed or not ? I'd like to understand that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pharaphat

Activity: 3

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 10:28:46 AM

I think they will attract a soft cap quite easily and there will be no problem with that. It can even be any funds or large investors who in the future will be able to manipulate the price of the token on exchanges.

Manipulations on exchanges have every coin and these are normal processes that also allow you to earn, but in the long term we need to see sustainable development and growth.

All green projects are supported and this is a fact. Therefore, I am sure that tokens will be in demand. Especially if the team will help to develop agriculture.
dok7122

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:07:02 PM

As I understand it now tokens will be used as a means of payment within this ecosystem ?
In that case, it may be too localized.

This is a good question and I would like to understand. How the project is going to scale. Perhaps there will be some marketplace or something similar.

I'd be interested, too. And I would also like to understand the timing of this project.
quiswanwhatcount

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:13:15 AM

I think they will attract a soft cap quite easily and there will be no problem with that. It can even be any funds or large investors who in the future will be able to manipulate the price of the token on exchanges.

Manipulations on exchanges have every coin and these are normal processes that also allow you to earn, but in the long term we need to see sustainable development and growth.

And what percentage of tokens is allocated for sale to investors and how many tokens will the team receive ?

And also I wonder if the team tokens will be frozen for some time ? I would like to avoid a dump immediately after listing on exchanges.
pamaramblog

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 08:45:59 AM

Judging by the partners of the project, they have very great prospects. In the future, many funds will support them and it will also be possible to get support from government programs.
It will be a good use of blockchain technology and I will gladly buy tokens for me. Since I already understand that they will have a lot of liquidity.
evolplus

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 09:25:47 AM

Tell me at what stages is now being worked in the Amazon jungle ? Can we get more reports on this?

there is news on Twitter about this. But there is very little information now although it is understandable since they need investment.

I also watched the video and apparently a lot of work has already been done on the development of green tourism and educational programs.
maigovinglis

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:00:20 AM

Judging by the partners of the project, they have very great prospects. In the future, many funds will support them and it will also be possible to get support from government programs.

Never heard of it. I will continue to monitor how it all works, but the idea of the project will definitely be worthy and interesting
sages

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 10:35:04 AM

Tell me at what stages is now being worked in the Amazon jungle ? Can we get more reports on this?

Check out the information on Twitter and YouTube . I also enjoyed the interview with NASDAQ. It was very cool and I think that the project will develop very rapidly.

The interview is of course good but I have to understand that tokens will be in demand. It will be very important to me.
Evinder

View Profile
October 17, 2019, 11:08:09 AM

As I understand it now tokens will be used as a means of payment within this ecosystem ?
In that case, it may be too localized.

This is a good question and I would like to understand. How the project is going to scale. Perhaps there will be some marketplace or something similar.

I'd be interested, too. And I would also like to understand the timing of this project.

The team is working now and sales will start on November 1. I plan to buy tokens if the minimum Deposit amount is not very large.
candelas

Activity: 6

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2019, 04:22:19 PM

Now the project looks interesting and it is definitely worth a look I think. I will continue to follow the news from the team.
musetheater

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:58:52 AM

Now the project looks interesting and it is definitely worth a look I think. I will continue to follow the news from the team.

I will follow this project and I think that I will be able to buy tokens tokens in the near future. I think that a 20% discount will be a good motivation.
sentningsterbu

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:27:58 AM

Check out the information on Twitter and YouTube . I also enjoyed the interview with NASDAQ. It was very cool and I think that the project will develop very rapidly.

The interview is of course good but I have to understand that tokens will be in demand. It will be very important to me.

Now the team is very rapidly developing the project and I am sure that the prospects will be huge judging by the partners who support the project now.
sentningsterbu

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:13:03 AM

Let's see how the team can implement all this and it seems to me that the economy will be local. How will the team be able to solve this problem ?
musetheater

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 10:36:45 AM

Please tell me what will be the minimum contribution to the project on November 1? I would like to buy tokens with the maximum discount.
sentningsterbu

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:02:36 AM

what will happen to tokens that will not be sold ? Will they be destroyed or not ? I'd like to understand that.

I am also very interested in this and would like to read more about the economic model. How profitable it will be for investors.
musetheater

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:24:01 AM

Tell please airdrop still active and I can to accept participation in this ?

The second round is still running and you can take part.
This is a good opportunity to get tokens while sales have not yet started.

And if you invite friends you can get a very good reward and help to form a huge community of green project.
sentningsterbu

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 11:45:06 AM

Read publications about the project in the top media. It's cool and I like how it all develops. I am sure that the future will be huge.

It will all be really cool and I think to support the project in the near future. I will continue to monitor how it all works . But I see you have very solid partners and I think this is the most important thing now.
musetheater

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:07:55 PM

Tell please airdrop still active and I can to accept participation in this ?

Yes, you can participate and get some tokens. Especially until the sales rounds have started. So now it will be the most profitable.
solitila

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 12:31:22 PM

I hope that in the future I will be able to see the growth of the project. Since the idea of the team is worth attention. And also I will see the team on any blockchain events.
skyrvoorene

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:38:11 AM

Let's see how the team can implement all this and it seems to me that the economy will be local. How will the team be able to solve this problem ?

I am also interested in this, but I think that the tourism business and the marketplace should provide a huge demand for tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: