Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 11:45:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MyCryptoradar - Worlds best crypto scanner  (Read 142 times)
MrCoingrats (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:18:52 PM

My Cryptopradar
The newest crypto tool for bitcoin and altcoin analyse to get better entries and automatically get more profits.
To use for daytrading but with the multiple timeframes also to use for Long/short, swingtrading and scalping.
A must-have to improve your trading strategy and save a lot of time.

So what does My Cryptoradar do?
My Cryptoradar provides you with crypto alerts such as near support or resistance level, MACD signals, Ichimoku signals, fibonacci retracements, bullish or bearish divergences, Crypto patterns, Death Cross/Golden Cross and much more. There are 30+ indicators for showing alerts in the crypto scanner

A powerfull trading tool to help you with your tradeplan and to setup the best trades by your own. My Cryptoradar provides you with the best trading opportunities. It checks for you more them 250+ cryptocurrencys. You are immediately informed of any trade opportunities.

Don't waste your time anymore for finding good entries, My Cryptoradar makes your trading so much easier.
My Cryptoradar is available in Basic and advanced and one week FREE TRIAL.

We are going live with the free version from the crypto scanner on 09/30/2019

CHECK OUR WEBSITE! https://mycryptoradar.com
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3784

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 04:32:56 PM

If you want to succeed, stay away from creating telegram groups.
I tried to understand how the site works but it seems to be static.
So how do I get crypto alerts? I mean there's no way to create an account? Or all the alerts will be on Telegram?

Code:
We are going live with the free version from the crypto scanner on 09/30/2019
why did you create this topic?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: