Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:51:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019-20 EuroLeague Basketball  (Read 479 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:42:16 AM

I was hoping for some "action" but its funny how obvious it becomes once more when people are posting just for the sake of getting paid...  Shocked Some serious conversation that makes sense would be appreciated guys!  Wink

I think you should provide some information regarding what's team is going to play first, Well regarding the site euroleague.net Round 1 will start on October 3, You should provide information for people to make predictions and so on. 

The 1st Game will be at 19:00 CET

KHIMKI MOSCOW REGION VS MACCABI FOX TEL AVIV

2nd Game will be at 20:00 CET

PANATHINAIKOS OPAP ATHENS VS CRVENA ZVEZDA MTS BELGRADE

3rd Game will be at 20:30 CET

FC BAYERN MUNICH VS AX ARMANI EXCHANGE MILAN

4th Game will be at 21:00 CET

REAL MADRID VS PENERBAHCE BEKO ISTANBUL

And base on this list we can sure pick up what team should we bet on Oct 3 we should place our prediction.

I did this in post 5 actually...  Roll Eyes

Oh Sorry I didn't notice your post actually, So I did a detail one for people here to notice it,

Well, I really want to make a prediction and regarding the Khimki Moscow Region VS Maccabi Fox Tel Aviv all I see if Khimki can make a win in this event then they can stop the reigning Maccabi Fox on their 2 win last year and they might add the win rate on their record, But I doubt it maybe it will be the same as before and Maccabi Fox can still rain down the win over Khimki.

And with the match against Panathinaikos Opap Athens VS Crvena Zvezda MTS Belgrade this can be the same as the Khimki Moscow and the Maccabi Fox fight because Panathinaikos is reigning over Crvena Zvezda right now and this can be another win for Panathinaikos.

Well, I am still finding a gambling site to place my bets.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1341

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 11:25:53 PM

So, new Euroleague season finally begins today and we have 4 games today.
It's difficult to predict something at such early stage of season but I will share my thoughts about first games.
Khimki - Maccabi. My money is on Khimki, they done good job during off-season and their squad is very solid. But defence might be a problem.
Real - Fenerbahche - main match of round. I expect that Real will win at home.
Panathinaikos - Crvena Zvezda. Not many questions here - PAO is obvious favorites.
Bayern - Olimpia. Milan have rebuilded team with coach Messina and now they also have young fella L. Scola, but IMO Bayern will win this game.

boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:29:27 PM

I don't follow the euroleague but can you also include some links where we can follow the league? and as well as the possibility of watching the live games through streams?
You can find Euroleague broadcasts on most sports streaming websites, but don't expect good quality. You also can buy EuroleagueTV subscription here https://www.euroleague.tv/
Thank you LTU_btc,

I'm new to the EuroLeague but as a basketball fan and used to watch NBA I'll take my own research about the involved teams. I might try to join to the few discussions in here when I'm ready but I'll follow this thread most of the time for more updates.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 04:30:22 PM

I'm new to the EuroLeague but as a basketball fan and used to watch NBA I'll take my own research about the involved teams. I might try to join to the few discussions in here when I'm ready but I'll follow this thread most of the time for more updates.
You're welcome!

So, just after first round we have first coach who lost his job. Olympiakos sacked their coach David Blatt (former Cavaliers in NBA) after sensational loss to Asvel in first round:
https://www.eurohoops.net/en/euroleague/944853/olympiacos-parts-ways-with-david-blatt/
Kestutis Kemzura will be interim coach for upcoming games.

efialtis (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1411

www.gosubetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 06:00:54 PM

You're welcome!

So, just after first round we have first coach who lost his job. Olympiakos sacked their coach David Blatt (former Cavaliers in NBA) after sensational loss to Asvel in first round:
https://www.eurohoops.net/en/euroleague/944853/olympiacos-parts-ways-with-david-blatt/
Kestutis Kemzura will be interim coach for upcoming games.

Welcome to Greece hahah - Business as usual here 😂

███████▄▄███████▄▄
████▄███████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
░▄███████▀▀███▀▀███████▄
▄██████▀█████████▀██████▄
██████▀███████████▀██████
████████████▀██████████████▌
██████▄██████▀█████████████
▀██████▄██████▀███████████▀
░▀███████▄▄███▄▄██████████
░░▀██████████████████████
████▀███████████████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀░░▀█▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

[] [] 
  ► JOIN NOW  
rachman mahesa

Activity: 966
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 02:13:01 AM

Of all these teams, which do you think is the favorite to win in this competition? The leader of the top standings is CSKA Moscow, actually there are 8 teams under CSKA Moscow who are also in Round 1. it's just different finish points.

EuroLeague 2019-20 clubs:

ALBA Berlin
Anadolu Efes
AX Armani Exchange Olimpia Milan
Crvena zvezda mts
CSKA Moscow
FC Barcelona Lassa
FC Bayern Munich
Fenerbahce Beko
Khimki Moscow Region
KIROLBET Baskonia
LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne
Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
Olympiacos
Panathinaikos OPAP
Real Madrid
Valencia
Zalgiris Kaunas
Zenit Saint Petersburg
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 07:15:13 PM

Hell yeah - there were so many crazy things Greek basketball happened in previous and this season, especially when we talk about giants PAO and OLY. But I think Blatt wasn't main problem - squad of OLY isn't very good.

Of all these teams, which do you think is the favorite to win in this competition? The leader of the top standings is CSKA Moscow, actually there are 8 teams under CSKA Moscow who are also in Round 1. it's just different finish points.

Like always, there are same favorites - Real Madrid, CSKA, Fenerbahche - these teams always playing in Final 4 in recent seasons. Barcelona have good squad this season, maybe Efes can reach Final 4 again.

efialtis (OP)
Legendary

www.gosubetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 03:04:42 PM

Hell yeah - there were so many crazy things Greek basketball happened in previous and this season, especially when we talk about giants PAO and OLY. But I think Blatt wasn't main problem - squad of OLY isn't very good.

Like always, there are same favorites - Real Madrid, CSKA, Fenerbahche - these teams always playing in Final 4 in recent seasons. Barcelona have good squad this season, maybe Efes can reach Final 4 again.

Its not just in Basketball - its not only the state not functioning properly, its the same in sports GENERALLY, basketball, football etc. Cheesy By the way, I am AEK and we do have some ambition this season even though we got raped in round one vs Panathinaikos... the season is long. Wink

███████▄▄███████▄▄
████▄███████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
░▄███████▀▀███▀▀███████▄
████▀███████████████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀░░▀█▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

[] [] 
  ► JOIN NOW  
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:48:44 PM

EuroLeague 2019-20 clubs:

ALBA Berlin
Anadolu Efes
AX Armani Exchange Olimpia Milan
Crvena zvezda mts
CSKA Moscow
FC Barcelona Lassa
FC Bayern Munich
Fenerbahce Beko
Khimki Moscow Region
KIROLBET Baskonia
LDLC ASVEL Villeurbanne
Maccabi FOX Tel Aviv
Olympiacos
Panathinaikos OPAP
Real Madrid
Valencia
Zalgiris Kaunas
Zenit Saint Petersburg

CSKA is actually the bigger favorite.
If I were to bet for the Euroleague winner this season I would go for Real Madrid. I believe there is a lot talent in this team and they can beat CSKA in a knockout game.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 07:00:44 PM

By the way, I am AEK and we do have some ambition this season even though we got raped in round one vs Panathinaikos... the season is long. Wink
I think it will be almost impossible to beat PAO in Greek league, but I think AEK have pretty good chances to win Basketball Champions league. I would like to see them playing in higher tier competition - Euroleague or Eurocup at least, but they have chosen FIBA competition.

LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2019, 10:16:07 PM

So, third round of Euroleague ended, and there is only two teams without defeats left - it's CSKA Moscow and Barcelona.
Meanwhile Real Madrid got first loss surprisingly - they lost Zalgiris Kauna and it was first win this season for Zalgiris.
Fenerbahche finally got first win - they beat Baskonia in close game.
And here is most amazing game winner shot that you will see this year - Klemen Prepelic from 3/4 court:
https://youtu.be/-uTyWm6PKYE
(It's not Euroleague, but Eurocup, 2nd tier European competition.

efialtis (OP)
Legendary

www.gosubetting.com

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 08:42:26 AM

So, third round of Euroleague ended, and there is only two teams without defeats left - it's CSKA Moscow and Barcelona.
Meanwhile Real Madrid got first loss surprisingly - they lost Zalgiris Kauna and it was first win this season for Zalgiris.
And here is most amazing game winner shot that you will see this year - Klemen Prepelic from 3/4 court:

Thanks for the summary bro - surprisingly bad results for the Greek teams so far - PAO suffering another defeat and Oly loosing vs Zenit yesterday, too.

███████▄▄███████▄▄
████▄███████████████▄
░░▄███████████████████▄
░▄███████▀▀███▀▀███████▄
████▀███████████████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀░░▀█▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

[] [] 
  ► JOIN NOW  
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 08:45:10 AM

Zalgiris Kaunas wasn't expected to win Real Madrid.
The Lithuanians are always a considerable opponent, personally I think that their best weapon are the 3point shots and if they get great pace in the game they dominate every team easily.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 04:07:36 PM

I don't know whats going on with Fenerbahce, nando de colo plays like he suppose to and looks like he hasn't lost any steps yet they are still not doing that well.

I can understand that they have been losing players to NBA for years now (starting with bogdanovic and ekpe udoh of course and many ever since than) and they have to basically build a new team every single year which hurts the chemistry a bit, however they had been playing with sloukas and gigi datome and vesely for years now, melih comes from bench and helps out a lot (been one of the highest scorers of the tournament with the national team as well) so they have a good core, having nando de colo playing so well in that system as well should have meant 3-0 instead of 1-2, maybe they will get better with time but this doesn't look like the 5 in a row final four Fenerbahce to me.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 11:12:34 PM

I don't know whats going on with Fenerbahce, nando de colo plays like he suppose to and looks like he hasn't lost any steps yet they are still not doing that well.

I can understand that they have been losing players to NBA for years now (starting with bogdanovic and ekpe udoh of course and many ever since than) and they have to basically build a new team every single year which hurts the chemistry a bit, however they had been playing with sloukas and gigi datome and vesely for years now, melih comes from bench and helps out a lot (been one of the highest scorers of the tournament with the national team as well) so they have a good core, having nando de colo playing so well in that system as well should have meant 3-0 instead of 1-2, maybe they will get better with time but this doesn't look like the 5 in a row final four Fenerbahce to me.
I don't think that you need to worry about Fenerbahche much. Start of season isn't easy for them, but one loss (against Real) van be justified because it's very solid team. It's common thing when big teams are struggling in early part of season, especially if there was big changes in their squad. Give them some time, I'm certain that we will see Fener in F4.
@efialtis, yeah, PAO results is disappointing so far. But I'm not surprised about OLY, before season I didn't expected that they can fight for spot in TOP 8. But they're planning to make some changes in their squad.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 08:38:18 PM

I don't think that you need to worry about Fenerbahche much.

i must say that i am surprised that Fener is still sitting on two wins in Euroleague this season, or to put it another way, on seven loses, since more than 12-13 loses could question position within first five teams, and it would be hard to see them to win all matches from one point, one or two loses are expected even if they are in best form..
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2019, 09:58:09 PM

Completely forgot about this thread, thanks @casperBGD for bumping it.
Teams already played 9-10 games and I want to share some thoughts.
I didn't expected to see Efes at the top, I thought that they are just one season wonder, but seems that they are serious contender this year also.
Barca with their squad full of stars playing as they should. Real and CSKA are solid as always, despite few loses.
After team rebuild with Messina Olimpia Milano looks great. And solid reukts of Maccabi is biggest surprise for me. Despite that Asvel is new team in Euroleague and their squad isn't impressive, they playing well and can reach playoffs.

I don't think that you need to worry about Fenerbahche much.

i must say that i am surprised that Fener is still sitting on two wins in Euroleague this season, or to put it another way, on seven loses, since more than 12-13 loses could question position within first five teams, and it would be hard to see them to win all matches from one point, one or two loses are expected even if they are in best form..
Yes, I believed that it's just slow start, but seems that their problems is much bigger. Zeljko is desperate and he is so disappointed about his players. If they won't improve, they barely will reach playoffs.

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 08:35:43 PM

seems that Fener is back tonight with a win, they had bad schedule for the start, they had already away matches in Madrid, Moscow, Barcelona, Milano, all top teams, which are hard to win even in much better shape than this one
but in Villeurbanne everything looks fine, this could be start of their winning strike to get back in upper half of the league and Top8
LTU_btc
Legendary

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2019, 12:40:56 AM

Very interesting round this week.
Shane Larkin from Anadolou Efes just beat all time Euroleague scoring record with 49 points. He also made 10 of 12 three pointers, what is also new record. Incredible. And his team trashed Bayern 104:75. You can watch Larkin highlights here:
https://youtu.be/gY_18UVD8iQ
CSKA Moscow unexpected trashed Barcelona 67:96 at their home court.
Seems that Fenerbahche is back on track, this time they beat Khimki.

yslyv

Activity: 1008
Merit: 533

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:05:09 PM

Looks anadolu efes will keep the point distance between their opponents till the end. lets see will they be able to stay till final four  Smiley

turn the page
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: