Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 05:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAKKT launching tomorrow but BTC price falls?  (Read 799 times)
S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:08:09 AM

Perhaps, this is just another adjusted of the price that always happens before the price can increase so high. Usually, if the price is down too deep, the price will be running to a higher rate. So we can expect and hope that the price will be on another bull run that could happen in anytime so if we can use this time to buy bitcoin, we will see a bigger profit later. You don't have to buy bitcoin again if you think that the price will go down deeper than now because that will depends on how we analyze the price and the trends. But I guess that people will still buy bitcoin at now because they see that now, they see an opportunity to get bitcoin at a low price.
Unexpectedly, many people thought that with the launch of BAKKT, the price of Bitcoin would increase dramatically, but the opposite happened, the price of Bitcoin plunged freely, I also think that this is just a price correction for the next price increase where I am sure the price of Bitcoin will reach $ 15,000 by the end of this year. So keep calm.
migws

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:30:02 AM

Why isn’t the official launch of BAKkT driving btc prices up but instead it’s going the opposite way?

Are investors afraid of a massive dump coming up or what are the possible reasons there isn’t any traction for BTC price ?

The fall of Bitcoin by 15% per night was a big surprise. I can not find an excuse for this, because it was extremely unexpected after the launch of Bakkt. Looks like this is the beginning of a bear market.
Diirtmaan

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:16:51 AM

Why isn’t the official launch of BAKkT driving btc prices up but instead it’s going the opposite way?

Are investors afraid of a massive dump coming up or what are the possible reasons there isn’t any traction for BTC price ?

Apparently the opinions of people and major players diverged. We hoped for Bitcoin growth, and as a result, the launch of Bakkt led to a bear market. Sad Cry
shark1006

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:38:39 AM

I think the price movement won't just start now or even this week. Sentiment also contribute to how orders are made. The sentiment has been that price drop is eminent, so maybe that might play out first.

Do you think that there will be a rise in Bitcoin? Although if you think about it, the price is too attractive to buy coins at a 'wholesale price' and make money on Bitcoin futures
nienzer

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:02:10 PM

Apparently Bakkt was not as attractive as we expected. Investors have sluggishly shown interest in bitcoin futures, or maybe they are only studying how it works and whether it has a profit. But we have a fact bitcoin has fallen and we are on the verge of a bear market
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 06:21:34 PM

Until now, in the information space a lot has been expressed about expectations regarding the trading of Bitcoin futures.  Many analysts predicted an active increase not only in Bitcoin prices, but also in the entire cryptocurrency market.  Perhaps what is happening on the market today is primarily the manipulation of speculators and big whales to correct their mistakes before a bull run.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1326

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 11:44:34 PM

It's funny because people are expecting a rise of BTC, analysts, people in general were sure that the price was going to the moon, but again BTC do it's own terms

As I've been saying, it's time to realize that the price os 10k USD is very good until the end of the year, the 20k USD or 50k USD people are saying, it's far away

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
peter0425

Activity: 2674
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:45:07 AM

Same question in my mind mate BAKKT supposed to bring fortune for Bitcoin but now it seems that falling to lowest is what bitcoin got
Anyway I am also thinking that Whales sabotaged the prices as the capitalization falls high from 270$ billion and now drop to $220 billion and looking for more less because there’s a speculation that the fall will stop the floor at $6,000 level

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
meanwords

Activity: 1624
Merit: 163

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:45:45 AM

Maybe it's not the Bakkt's fault but those investors who panic sell because of the current issue of hashrate? Because we all know that Bakkt is good news to us all. Although it's not making the price up now, it will gradually help with the adoption of Bitcoin as it helps more people to join cryptocurrency. We just need to be patient and you'll see those greens again.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:57:28 AM

I think some investors want to buy bitcoin cheaper than $10k. This won't last long like last year. Once they accumulate enough amount it will rise again. There will be a halving next year so anyone is filling their bags full. Every halving the price of bitcoins gets expensive.

If the mainstream investors and the Wall Street giants enter the cryptocurrency market, then they will try to manipulate the exchange rates for their own benefit. During the past two weeks, the prices have crashed by more than $2,000 per coin (~20%), without any solid reason. The only explanation I can think about is market manipulation by the whales.

More than $50 billion was wiped out from the cryptocurrency market capitalization as a result of this crash, with some of the altcoins going down even more than Bitcoin (especially Ethereum and Litecoin). The impact from Bakkt is very difficult to measure, but given the low volumes I assume that it didn't played a very large role in the market correction.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 06:08:47 AM

When the price will go low, whales will accumulate. Due to this accumulation, price will then increase. In current circumstances and at current levels, 5k does not seem probable. I am not some expert though.

Usually price goes to the opposite direction compared to what people think.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
joshy23

Activity: 1078
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:26:53 AM

Maybe it's not the Bakkt's fault but those investors who panic sell because of the current issue of hashrate? Because we all know that Bakkt is good news to us all. Although it's not making the price up now, it will gradually help with the adoption of Bitcoin as it helps more people to join cryptocurrency. We just need to be patient and you'll see those greens again.
There's a lot of patience that is needed from how the situations are showing the entire market, the launch of bakkt project seems to have some excitement from the whales and they are really playing smart shaking every weak holders emotions. The downfall can be an artificial which created by bigger holders who wanted to hold more from the cheap value currently showing around.
TravelMug

Activity: 2660
Merit: 854

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:34:20 AM

Its clearly a wrong timing so hopefully that they have postponed the launching as the market is really not in good shape right now making more holders to become panic selling and making the new comers to become more afraid to invest in crypto currency environment.

I don't think it's wrong timing, remember that Bakkt was supposed to go live in 2018, and people have been waiting for this because it's supposedly push the price of bitcoin. However, the opposite happen, and what make it worst though is that the flash crash and others attributed it to the bakkt launching. But we can't really say what really happen or if it really has something to do with whales manipulating the price again.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:58:17 AM

For me, these all dump seems a corporate coordination by some big whales of institutional investors. Whenever I see a big and a quick dump like this, I just smile becuase it may just almost double again. Only the heart remains unshaken.
Bitcoin Seller

Activity: 567
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:27:39 PM

As we see, Bakkt affected the prices, and after its launch, Bitcoin and most altcoins went down. Suppose it will not last for a long time, and the market will go up again as it used to do always in situations similar to today's one. I guess there is no one reason now to sell any token or BTC you hold. Probably, the down line will last longer this time, and everyone needs to be very patient.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:01:18 AM

As I can see with it, bakkt really affected the price of bitcoin, and when bitcoin decreased its value the crypto price was also got
affected by Bitcoin, this was just happened instantly after Bakkt launched has been held. But according to some bitcoin experts, it will goes down more
til 7500$ then by October it will bounce again at 16000$ each bitcoin, so hold my friend and buy now while the price was still at low value.
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 01:30:01 PM

As I can see with it, bakkt really affected the price of bitcoin, and when bitcoin decreased its value the crypto price was also got
affected by Bitcoin, this was just happened instantly after Bakkt launched has been held. But according to some bitcoin experts, it will goes down more
til 7500$ then by October it will bounce again at 16000$ each bitcoin, so hold my friend and buy now while the price was still at low value.

its a big question is bakki affected to btc price or someone else playing the game.may be its some big companies dumping btc price and collecting more and more btc from weak hands i sow some article said some country considering adding btc to there treasury collection
yazher

Activity: 2212
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:09:40 PM

I believe Bakkt accumulated a lot of bitcoins already. They are ready to play.

It seems that Bakkt was the cause of big pump from April this year, when price is jump from $4000 to $14000 in a relatively short time. They allegedly bought 100 000 BTC during that period, and as you say they are ready to play now.

People who are waiting that Bakkt launch new pump probably waiting in vain, how it seems now September 23 will not change anything in terms of price. It remains to be seen whether there will be any positive effects in the coming months, and depending on how this project will evolve, price impact may occur again when/if Bakkt start to buy BTC again.

If this is for real then the whole market is a mess, If that's the only chance for the BTC price to rise, then, it's almost impossible for us to see the $10k mark again. only if your statement was true. but seeing the market now your statement is not a rumor anymore. since has fallen from $10k to $8k, it didn't rise again to $9k. as of now BTC and the other Altcoins are having some hard time to recover again. All red!!!

rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:37:36 PM

Guys, did everyone really think that launching BAKKT would be an instant bomb for the growth of the Bitcoin exchange rate? This is a huge step for the entire crypto community,  for the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem. But in my opinion, this event should now strengthen a certain platform from which further ascent will begin. And we will still see volumes, there is no doubt about it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
oleg681010

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:51:09 PM

BAKKT absolutely can not be the blame, the fall of the btc occurred for another reason
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: