Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ADC] AirdropCoin | Project aborted, plane crashed  (Read 13112 times)
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:12:43 PM

Thread summary

1) We heard about altcoins and how much money they make
2) We were amazed by Auroracoin
3) We couldnt think of shit else to change about it even a correct location because we re so fucking lazy
4) Please send us money because we lost our Internet marketing and SEO jobs and dont know where to work
5) We wont give our names because only a crazy person would add their name to this pile of shit. plus we dont want you to find us.

Did I miss anyting?

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teknikk7

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:20:47 PM

Thread summary

3) We couldnt think of shit else to change about it even a correct location because we re so fucking lazy
4) Please send us money because we lost our Internet marketing and SEO jobs and dont know where to work
5) We wont give our names because only a crazy person would add their name to this pile of shit. plus we dont want you to find us.

Did I miss anyting?

Yes, some wallets land on a car windshield distract or obstruct the drivers view.  Entire family dies in a horrific car accident.  Media goes crazy, another Satoshi Nakamoto manhunt begins for the creators of AirdropCoin...Government begins to take a hard look at cryptocurrencies and deems them illegal...yada yada
cassius69

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:55:44 PM

Thread summary

Did I miss anyting?

Yes, some wallets land on a car windshield distract or obstruct the drivers view.  Entire family dies in a horrific car accident.  Media goes crazy, another Satoshi Nakamoto manhunt begins for the creators of AirdropCoin...Government begins to take a hard look at cryptocurrencies and deems them illegal...yada yada

Xactly. And thats only if they dont get shot down for being Unidentified Flying Scammers by entering the wrong air space.

Reality is they dont plan on distributing shit except BTC in their pockets from gullible and greedy pukes.

Anyone whos pays into this needs to see Dr Phil.

landslide

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 06:58:32 PM

Thread summary

Did I miss anyting?

+1

why there's anyone care about "IPO"? If you want IPO, just write a coin yourself, it's so easy and will take 15mins to do. Only stupid will buy into "IPO".
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:04:30 PM

Half of the coins will be premined and will be physically dropped from an airplane at noon local time 6th of June 2014, which is the 70th anniversary of D-Day.

Are you a pilot?

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
cassius69

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:08:23 PM

Has anyone else voted for the location yet?

I voted for Crimea.

TheFlyingDutchman (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:11:27 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 08:12:07 PM by TheFlyingDutchman

Half of the coins will be premined and will be physically dropped from an airplane at noon local time 6th of June 2014, which is the 70th anniversary of D-Day.

Are you a pilot?
Nobody in the team is qualified to fly. When we rent the aircraft, we will also hire a pilot.
TheFlyingDutchman (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:13:11 PM

Has anyone else voted for the location yet?

I voted for Crimea.
We've had 126 location votes so far. To see an overview of votes, go to the 'Location Vote' page of the site ('Overview of Votes' section). We will give a more detailed overview of current voting standings later today.
evo-jeff

Activity: 10

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 07:17:38 PM

We too will be giving more than 50% of our EVO to early funders. This is a fair way to distribute. Glad to see others see it the same way.
BTCspoon

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:28:48 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2014, 08:13:18 PM by BTCspoon

Any serious Pilots, know that you can't air-drop "THINGS"...unless you are an official (Army, gov, Skydiving clubs...skydiver only, etc), count for EU and US, even so, in populated area the probability to see your air-drop happening fall to an absolute 0... .

Don't know if you are delusional or serious with this coin  Huh; or maybe are you aiming for Antarctica?, (lucky penguins!), or is it a radio-piloted 1/10000e plane?

IUrry

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:35:17 PM

My cute doge will airdrop to your apartment and f*ck u.

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late. T3WxzCCe1Uex19w9pMcUe3obtXedbDqGvz
TheFlyingDutchman (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:35:52 PM

Any serious Pilots, know that you can't air-drop "THINGS"...unless you are an official (Army, gov, Skydiving clubs...skydiver only, etc), count for EU and US, even so, in populated area the probability to see your air-drop happening fall to an absolute 0... .

Don't know if you are delusional or serious with this coin  Huh;

Please read the action plan in the 'Details' section of our website to understand how we are going to make this happen
cassius69

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 07:55:22 PM

Did the op actually say 'the pilot comes with the aircraft?'

Haha...i'm raising as much BTC as I can for this IPO

mazuma

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:03:38 PM

goodness gracious, hope OP and his "team" die a horrific death and then somebody airdrops there body into the atlantic ocean where no will find them, I would contribute to an IPO for that
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:06:41 PM

If anything this thread is good for the sheer entertainment!!

TheFlyingDutchman (OP)

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:21:44 PM

goodness gracious, hope OP and his "team" die a horrific death and then somebody airdrops there body into the atlantic ocean where no will find them, I would contribute to an IPO for that
Please read the project plan, we will not allow votes for locations above seas.

The following is taken from the 'Details' section of the website:

Votes on locations above seas, oceans or big lakes will also be disqualified.
ClevelandRocks

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:26:35 PM

This seems like an appropriate and levelheaded response.

In all seriousness, we're aware flying a 777 over a major city and dropping tens of thousands of wallets is on the extravagant side of unlikely. One the other hand, we are pretty confident we can muster up something more impressive than throwing a couple dozen wallets with paper parachutes off a hillside.

We will execute on an airdrop appropriate to the size of the IPO raised and the location chosen. Hopefully we can meet up with some fellow cryptocurrency enthusiasts at the event and spread a bit of awareness that it's not all super serious and up our own asses about how important and dismissive we are in magic internet money land.

So far we've raised 2.2249 BTC, and London or the Netherlands are in top contention for the spots. It's admittedly not quite yet to the point where we'd be able to do anything terribly impressive, but if we can find enough other people who think this would be entertaining, we should be able to pull off something approaching the spirit of the coin.
TheMightyX

Activity: 350

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:26:38 PM

This is so fucking lame its not even funny... it's just sad...

Beyond the obvious legal issues:
  • Dropping anything from a plane (money or not) is illegal.
  • No private flight company (plane or helicopter) will accept your business knowing what you plan to do as they can and will lose their aviation license.
  • Tell the cops its all right you littered that banana peel on the road because its "Bio-degradable" see if they give a shit.
  • You couldn't pay enough people to retrieve these papers after they are thrown to the wind. They will land in bushes, trees, on top of houses and not easy to reach places (god forbid someone hurts themself trying to retrieve your stupid tickets, you will have a pricey lawsuit on your hands).

There is also the major issue of confining this disbursement to a single location.
So everyone in the world is supposed to get behind your coin so a single city can benefit?
What the hell is that?

And, the worst part is, other than this "air-drop" theres nothing new or innovative about this coin. So after the airdrop, then what? It's just a litecoin copy? riiiight that will last.

In this situation I would say you obviously haven't put any thought into this but the unfortunate reality is that it looks like you have put a lot of thought into this and its still a retarded concept. That's sad.
How can something that someone obviously put a lot of effort into suck so unconditionally?

Project development is not for you. Go home.
dylansweb

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:35:49 PM

Hello there. I am looking for all coins that can be mined using CPU. Can you tell me if these can be mined using CPU? Please msg me back to let me know? Thanks.
majorminers

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 08:37:19 PM

Look at what the FAA says:

"No pilot in command of a civil aircraft may allow any object to be dropped from that aircraft in flight that creates a hazard to persons or property. However, this section does not prohibit the dropping of any object if reasonable precautions are taken to avoid injury or damage to persons or property."

Time to reveal what reasonable precautions will be taken, just in case you plan on doing this in the States.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: