Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:08:21 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you feel?  (Read 702 times)
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:06:15 AM

Well me, I feel so bad this condition in the market, I still not yet getting profit with my cryptos, but it's ok, down market is just temporary.. I still hold my cryptos hoping to pump in the month of December.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:33:25 AM

In time like this, when market is down, bull run has refused to come, panic selling, and all coin value depressed, especially for those who just rely on bounty who make campaigns, so many token yet to be delivered, some yet to come into exchange,those in exchange with poor value. I feel so bored, how about you?

Many people feel bored like you, but I don't think that they gave up to continue what they did. Some of them still participate in the bounty campaign because they still try to survive in the bear market. Once the market starts to rise, they will see that their coins and tokens will rise too so they can back to trading and sell the coin and token. I think the token still waiting for the right moment to enter the market, and if they force to enter in this time, their token will only get dump too deep and they will hard to increase.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:26:48 PM

In time like this, when market is down, bull run has refused to come, panic selling, and all coin value depressed, especially for those who just rely on bounty who make campaigns, so many token yet to be delivered, some yet to come into exchange,those in exchange with poor value. I feel so bored, how about you?

Waiting for market conditions to recover and waiting for the reward tokens from the bounty campaign is boring because no one knows when the market will recover or when the developer team distributes rewards to hunters. But if we take the positive side, we can accumulate good altcoins at cheap prices while being patient waiting for prices to rise again

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:38:51 PM

I am not at all bored with all the events in the world of cryptocurrency at this time. My life motto is always positive thinking in everything, maybe this is what makes me never feel bored in doing everything. Honestly, I have experienced bad events in trading and bounty campaigns. regret and angry but only in one day. after that I didn't think about it anymore and kept moving forward

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
acepro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:05:03 PM

actually I'm bored but for the bounty right now the results are not as good as before but if I want to bet I think it's still worth to do this while holding our prizes for quite a long time while hoping that the project that we follow really gives a change (not a scam project).
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:15:13 PM

Well me, I feel so bad this condition in the market, I still not yet getting profit with my cryptos, but it's ok, down market is just temporary.. I still hold my cryptos hoping to pump in the month of December.
why did you hold it? hope at an unclear time?
You should take the opportunity to get more profit in a market like this. only those who speculate and want to act quickly will benefit.
I sold some of the assets I owned, and bought them now. a little profit but I do it in my daily trading.

michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:28:31 PM

You should try to prevent that feeling because of only you that could do that. Maybe you can stop trading or participating in the bounty campaign and leave cryptocurrency for a while. I think that will help you to refresh your mind so when you come back, you will have a new spirit to continue while the market will have a change too. Besides you can update your mind, you will be able to search the new opportunity in the cryptocurrency so you can make money again like before.

santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:37:14 PM

Grab the opportunity to gain more and look for those who are doing the panic selling.
That is the best thing to grab at this times, though you should look also for those tokens/coins which has the great opportunity and great future.
Some who do the panic selling are not just having panic but the tokens they are holding might be falling down for good.
Herry Toms

Activity: 236
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 03:37:38 PM

Well, I would say Trading is a pretty bore for those who learned to be patience in time when the market is absolute on low positions and fear is surrounding everywhere. At that time I Just took some break and get some inspiration by reading some of the good trading books.
comchien

Activity: 340
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 03:42:39 PM

I feel empty when the market is down and there is little progress, waiting for a long time to follow the news about the market and the altcoins I hold, what tokens will go into the market. Affordable, generally a worry.

★ HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]
✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes]✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop]✈✈✈
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:02:20 PM

we feel the same. I also begun to feel bored with the results of bounties Whuch git worse. but I'm still not discouraged to become a trader, as much as possible I take advantage of market conditions, especially for traders who are starting to panic selling. we must use to look for profit even though small.
sabine80

Activity: 728
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:57:01 PM

i also feel so bored. through bounties i could not even earn 0.01 btc. many projects have promised a lot, but hardly anyone could keep his promise.
my current bounty will be the last one i participate in. i will stop with bounties, but not with crypto in general.
no matter how bad the market looks like or i'm bored of it, i still have my faith in crypto.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:20:40 PM

Maybe it is time that you find something else to do, it is true that the market for icos has been in a bad shape for a very long time and it is natural that bounty hunters are suffering because of this but I do not think things will change soon if ever, so why do not you use your time for something else? Maybe you could learn how to be a trader or an investor and get profits many times higher than whatever you could get as a bounty hunter and with less effort on your part.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:44:36 PM

Now it’s a rather difficult period for all the competition, but don’t be discouraged. We need to be patient, I think that the second quarter of 2020 will please us a little.
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 05:49:24 PM

The same issues during the next market recession. I feel as usual. Bitcoin costs more than 3 thousand dollars, and this is already wonderful. At the beginning of the year the situation was completely opposite and to a much greater extent decadent.

The market is cyclical, life is beautiful.

yulchatar

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:22:20 PM

I can’t say I'm bored. Each event brings its own experience. There have always been ups and downs on the market, and we must adapt to the current situation. There is no time to get bored or sad, we need to do something all the time to be afloat and not to miss something important.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:53:09 PM

I concur with your assessment and furthermore I feel how you feel about the present circumstance. that is im changing my strategy and enhancing my digital money exposures and apportion additional time on trading and im likewise placing farthest point in my bounty hunting exercises and cautiously picking the quality bounties to join. dislike before that i'm stacked with a great deal of bounties and leaving me stressfull and depleted. be that as it may, at last I will get nothing in returns of my hardwork

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 06:37:30 PM

You can come back year 2017 looked bounty and airdrop good profitable but i take like fell sad because the crypto market totally come down under red. But man don't fell upset this enjoined time you can participate some bounty and keep coin with holding long time i hope this token will be profitable after again beck market situation.
aristecounos

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 07:14:15 PM

Bitcoin can shaking to all of currencies also to new token and coins...
If coins or tokens be powerful..
Btc won't hurt to price token or coin...
Like CCA coins
CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 4200

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 08:16:07 PM

You're not alone with this feelings although there's a counter productive measure to employ that keeps you busy from feeling miserable when those trying period (as highlighted in OP) come around. You have to understand, the market can't improve without a bear market. The correction of price value is needed for the growth of the industry. These correction provides opportunity to accumulate more coin and to separate the worthless project from the best ones.

Learn to balance your cryptocurrency live with your everyday life. The industry is still developing meaning there'll be frequent ups and down. When the bounties, trading etc aren't profitable fall back on your other activities outside the cryptocurrency industry and you won't feel rhe way you're currently feeling because you'll be busy with your life.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████