Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:21:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Billion Coin – a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries  (Read 852 times)
GRM13

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:17:09 AM

Is it possible to see more details about the development and launch of your network at this stage of the coin sale?
Rajan80

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:41:55 AM

I am interested to know what features will be presented on your platform and what categories of entrepreneurs will be able to join you?
I read that many companies can take advantage of the blockchain of this project. There are no restrictions for those who can use the Ten Billion features, and the team also plans to involve the African region in the future.
I do not quite understand why the team plans to direct its expansion strategy to the African region after China.
I think this question is about competition for blockchain. Now the African market can become part of a large strategy for the introduction of innovative technologies.
Lekhraj

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:08:11 AM

it seems to me that the blockchain, which will participate in the work of large Chinese enterprises, will have great opportunities for the consumption of coins. Glad to join as an investor.
Airdrop and excellent coin price are attractive to investors, but I would like to see the development of the project. For example, a review of the MVP.
makel111983

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:37:03 AM

The founder of the project has extensive experience in various industries. I think his progressive views can support many Chinese companies.
kunickis

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:58:27 PM

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology can increase job opportunities many companies in China. And I think entrepreneurs are ready to use blockchain.
let's see how actively the news will be updated and the number of registered companies to work with. At the initial stage, I see that we are talking about 10 companies
I think the list will not be limited to a few companies after the launch of the platform, but I think the first companies will attract the attention of the community to work with TenBillion Coin.
High-quality development of solutions for companies that are ready to modernize their work will increase the trust of the platform for other participants.
denis9

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:52:41 PM

One billion coins were available through P2PB2B IEO. Do you already know the amount of investment they raised?
suwarta

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:53:46 PM

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology can increase job opportunities many companies in China. And I think entrepreneurs are ready to use blockchain.
the team promises to launch first company on the YiBaiYi platform.
Where can I find its name?
I think we won't get all the information about the partners at an early stage of development, but now the team has submitted an article that focuses on their work in this direction.
https://medium.com/@TenBillionCoin/ten-billion-coins-3rd-partnership-and-ieo-announcement-931ae27624e8
Well, I think the article reveals some aspects of the development of the project, but I would like to know when work will start with the first participant, which is specified in the roadmap.
GRM13

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:50:52 PM

I think that the purpose of the project is clear, and for China, such a blockchain can be very beneficial against the background of the development and application of digital technologies in this region.
Now they have to implement their plan. This may probably take some time, but I have read about the project team, and hope for their expertise in blockchain development issues.
naresh23p23

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:09:07 AM

Today, as I understand it, is the last day of the token sale. Is there any preliminary information about how much the project was able to collect to develop its blockchain?
I hope that soon this information will be presented on the official channels of the project. But I am interested to know what will happen with unsold tokens?
temo8833

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:31:48 AM

I think that the purpose of the project is clear, and for China, such a blockchain can be very beneficial against the background of the development and application of digital technologies in this region.
Now they have to implement their plan. This may probably take some time, but I have read about the project team, and hope for their expertise in blockchain development issues.
In the roadmap, I do not see a long period of launch of the platform, but it is possible that the amount of investment collected will affect the implementation of the strategy.
Aleksei-1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:50:12 AM

the team promises to launch first company on the YiBaiYi platform.
Where can I find its name?
I think we won't get all the information about the partners at an early stage of development, but now the team has submitted an article that focuses on their work in this direction.
https://medium.com/@TenBillionCoin/ten-billion-coins-3rd-partnership-and-ieo-announcement-931ae27624e8
Well, I think the article reveals some aspects of the development of the project, but I would like to know when work will start with the first participant, which is specified in the roadmap.
I think it's worth waiting for the official completion of IEO and airdrop. It seems to me that only then can the next stages of the project be presented.
ChiLi

Activity: 8

MMM IS A WAY TO GET RICH

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 06:14:43 PM

To be honest, I was hoping to see more information about the project. I am interested in how blockchain technology is being implemented in China.

MMM is a way to get rich
norberto15

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:45:16 PM

One billion coins were available through P2PB2B IEO. Do you already know the amount of investment they raised?
I also wanted to know how many coins they were able to sell on exchanges during the IEO campaign.I couldn't figure out what kind of soft cap they needed.
loxsegei

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:14:06 PM

let's see how actively the news will be updated and the number of registered companies to work with. At the initial stage, I see that we are talking about 10 companies
I think the list will not be limited to a few companies after the launch of the platform, but I think the first companies will attract the attention of the community to work with TenBillion Coin.
High-quality development of solutions for companies that are ready to modernize their work will increase the trust of the platform for other participants.
Now the project has presented the first partners. The three companies listed on the site have a good reputation. The first collaboration is very important to launch the platform.
Swisization

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:44:11 PM

The founder of the project has extensive experience in various industries. I think his progressive views can support many Chinese companies.
All the same, it seems to me that the project needs an active marketing strategy to become more famous and attract the attention of the blockchain community not only in China.
arnos19

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:17:29 PM

Lots of followers on Twitter and Telegram. Your project community continues to grow and the project has received excellent support from early investors.Were there restrictions for Chinese investors?
Masroor

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:46:12 PM

it seems to me that the blockchain, which will participate in the work of large Chinese enterprises, will have great opportunities for the consumption of coins. Glad to join as an investor.
Airdrop and excellent coin price are attractive to investors, but I would like to see the development of the project. For example, a review of the MVP.
Let's see what will happen after the completion of the IEO. MVP can add more clarity to the functionality of the platform. For me, not everything is clear.
Andrei80

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:14:38 PM

Is it possible to see more details about the development and launch of your network at this stage of the coin sale?
ICO projects rarely update technical documentation and WP after investment collection. I think we should wait for articles about the progress of the project.
Rakitic26

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:45:23 PM

Which media partners support your project as part ofmarketing strategy? Are there any new articles? I'd like to read them.
Egor89

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:49:20 AM

Ten Billion Coin was able to hold IEO on three exchanges. In my opinion, this is a great way to expand the number of participants in the trade. Have a plan to expand the number of exchanges for the listing?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: