Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ten Billion Coin – a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries  (Read 850 times)
Ten_Billion (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 04:23:51 PM

Download Whitepaper   |   Download PitchDeck

About Us

Ten Billion Coin is a new blockchain designed to empower Chinese industries looking to leverage the power of distributed ledger technology to implement a fair platform where all transactions are recorded and open. This will allow existing companies to take advantage of this technology to provide transparent financial reports, supply chain management, authentic product verification, customers usage and satisfaction report, etc.

Ten Billion Coin is not trying to reinvent the wheel in blockchain, but helping existing companies apply the advantages of the blockchain to their currently established business models to build stronger communities around their products or services via greater transparency.  Ten Billion Coin’s goal is to help companies integrate blockchain technology as a tool for their business the same way that internet integration began in the 90’s.

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology

Smart Contracts are basically auto-executing code; ‘if-then’ statements that can be used to trigger or respond to actions within a system. It also allows for the creation of tokens or contracts that are used to display and represent the various types of information that we discussed above: sales and delivered units, product usage and/or geographic distribution, amount of manufactured goods and their steadfastness/reliability, public and private engagement with the business, and much more.
We are only limited by human creativity and the scope of prospective businesses; this means that we are essentially limitless. Human ingenuity knows no bounds, and business scopes continue to grow and change over time as conditions in the social, technological, and business environment continues to change.

Latest Blog

Q3 - 2019

• Launch YiBaiYi token
  • Launch YiBaiYi platform
  • Launch first companies on the YiBaiYi platform
  • Begin trading on first exchanges.
Q4 - 2019

• Reach 10 companies listed on the YiBaiYi platform
  • Arrange for relationships with local/city governments in China to support the YiBaiYi platform
  • Court first international companies to launch on the YiBaiYi platform
  • Develop capital-raising functionality for the YiBaiYi platform
Q1 - 2020

• Reach 20 companies listed on the YiBaiYi platform
  • Court international local/city governments on the African continent to support the YiBaiYi platform
  • Begin development on proprietary supply system technology
  • Confirm partnerships with banks, hedge funds, and shipping companies.

What is your company contract address on the Ethereum network?

0x636ea377BaCbb41bF5A64400a2e5621407A898c4

Contact Us

support@tenbillion.network

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oilinveat

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:50:17 PM

the idea of the project looks interesting. I think that the project will quickly be able to collect the necessary amount of money. all the more that rounds of sales will undergo on 3 exchanges.
sickelmo

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:18:36 PM

are you already in business with any partners ? That is, I want to understand whether there are companies that are ready to integrate your blockchain immediately after launch.
alijaan0786

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:08:26 PM

I saw on the chat that you were negotiating a partnership with Mercedes . tell please this truth or not ? it would just be really cool.
mferro

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 09:42:00 PM

will you work exclusively in the Chinese market or will the project scale in the future ?
MARCIOBRAZZ

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 10:12:48 PM

I am sure that tokens will be in great demand as it will allow businesses to save millions of dollars. I will follow the news from the team.
NUSerg

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 11:24:07 PM

https://i.imgur.com/MX7f2gf.jpg
the project has attracted more than $ 630,000. That's impressive. I will buy tokens for me anyway.
TREIK

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 10:37:17 AM

the project has attracted more than $ 630,000. That's impressive. I will buy tokens for me anyway.

Yes, it's really cool and I will also support the project and buy tokens for me. I think I can make money on this in the near future .
melawy

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 12:23:56 PM

will you work exclusively in the Chinese market or will the project scale in the future ?

in fact, in China, this project can be fully implemented because if it is global, it will help to save millions of dollars or even billions for business.
salavat40

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:12:40 PM

Yes, I also saw this data yesterday and was impressed. for 6 days they have already attracted such an amount of investment. Investors are very active.
oilinveat

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:03:41 PM

It's really cool and I'm happy to support the project for me. since we will see a flight to the moon in the near future and we do not have to wait a few years for this.
mferro

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 03:57:17 PM

with which partners are you negotiating the implementation of the project now? I just would like to understand that the project will be in demand immediately after launch.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:12:55 PM

The Chinese is really taking advantage of the technology, they may soon be the first country that will funny use the blockchain for all their systems.  TenBillion for the industries they have. Somehow though, why do they choose these exchanges and not the big ones like Okex and binance?   Do they have a problem making this being legit in the eyes of these popular exchanges?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
aboudrar

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:17:59 PM

Will there be a bounty program or airdrop or at the moment it is no longer relevant? I would love to participate in order to get some tokens already for me.
sofia55

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 05:54:21 PM

the project will be able to easily scale around the world. especially since they will have a good budget for marketing.
alex1966

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 09:57:32 AM

The Chinese is really taking advantage of the technology, they may soon be the first country that will funny use the blockchain for all their systems.  TenBillion for the industries they have. Somehow though, why do they choose these exchanges and not the big ones like Okex and binance?   Do they have a problem making this being legit in the eyes of these popular exchanges?

very good question, but for the IEO on popular exchanges need more than a million dollars if you mean it.
alijaan0786

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 11:07:01 AM

with which partners are you negotiating the implementation of the project now? I just would like to understand that the project will be in demand immediately after launch.

if I understand everything correctly they have already launched the project and it will be really cool as it will all be in demand from business
NUSerg

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 12:16:20 PM

interestingly as this all will work and when begin trades on exchanges.
tarikda

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 01:25:19 PM

Yes, I also saw this data yesterday and was impressed. for 6 days they have already attracted such an amount of investment. Investors are very active.

perhaps you meant that there are 6 days left until the end of sales on this exchange. But in any case, the fact that they have attracted such investments is impressive. I think this is just the beginning.
Xoma1992

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:38:02 PM

in fact, in China, this project can be fully implemented because if it is global, it will help to save millions of dollars or even billions for business.

judging by what partners will support the project I think we will soon see a flight to the moon and therefore I have already bought tokens for me for $ 700. I'll wait about 12 months.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:00:44 PM

very good question, but for the IEO on popular exchanges need more than a million dollars if you mean it.

We are talking billions in Chinese industries, Shenzhen alone can even buy a new continent and they can't pay the exchanges?

Anyway, if they are really this large, the team could already make contact with bigger exchanges like binance for the IEO ends, one will only suspect something sketchy if there is no talks. Which media is this project being announced, was there articles?

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
redsnow33

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:47:12 PM

the project team looks great and I would love to support you guys. I think it will allow me to increase my capital.
midoxtn

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 08:08:03 AM

I read in the press that the project has been providing its services since August 8 . tell please this truth or not ?

I here too not absolutely understand it already working project or it only in a development stage ? I'd like to understand that for me.
Avoska

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:14:59 AM

it seems that tokens will have more liquidity. and let's see how the team will continue to develop the project but this project is too early to draw conclusions.

they already have powerful partners and the fact that they will provide services for real business means that tokens will be in demand.
sickelmo

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 10:22:15 AM

We are talking billions in Chinese industries, Shenzhen alone can even buy a new continent and they can't pay the exchanges?

Anyway, if they are really this large, the team could already make contact with bigger exchanges like binance for the IEO ends, one will only suspect something sketchy if there is no talks. Which media is this project being announced, was there articles?

I am also interested in this question. Manipulation on exchanges will in any case.
but as for the listing on the top exchanges of the project developers, I think there is no such money and the money is in the business and it's different things.
MARCIOBRAZZ

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 11:37:02 AM

the project team looks great and I would love to support you guys. I think it will allow me to increase my capital.

I am glad that the listing on the exchanges will be very soon. But I do not understand what will happen in the market after the listing. it will also depend on the price of bitcoin. and now there is something strange.
TREIK

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:49:54 PM

as soon as the sales rounds are finished, there will be a listing. as I understand it will happen within a few months.
ohzers

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:05:01 PM

I read in the press that the project has been providing its services since August 8 . tell please this truth or not ?

Yes it's all very interesting and I wonder what partners are negotiating for the project to be implemented or something like that.
salavat40

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 04:08:26 PM

a wonderful project and I will be happy to support you in the near future. Since I see a great prospect in this and it seems to me that the project will be in demand.
sickelmo

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:19:38 PM

Hey. will the team take part in any international business conferences or blockchain events ?
NUSerg

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:49:37 PM

this is one of the most powerful projects I've ever seen. At least it will be connected with real business which means that tokens will be provided with large liquidity for a long time.
sofia55

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:18:18 AM

why do you think that your blockchain will be popular? What will help to create a large number of users?
ohzers

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:46:36 AM

this is one of the most powerful projects I've ever seen. At least it will be connected with real business which means that tokens will be provided with large liquidity for a long time.
it's possible. I have already seen the list of partners who will be the first participants of the platform. After IEO I hope their list will grow
hemanthkmuppala

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:34:46 PM

in what exchanges can I still buy your coin?
oilinveat

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:06:10 PM

Hey. will the team take part in any international business conferences or blockchain events ?
Yes, I would also like to know how exactly is the strategy of distributing your blockchain to a larger number of participants planned? Conferences are the best way to find more new partners.
NUSerg

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:39:55 PM

a wonderful project and I will be happy to support you in the near future. Since I see a great prospect in this and it seems to me that the project will be in demand.
now passes phase IEO? I would like to see when the coin will be listed for trading?
Xoma1992

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:13:38 PM

can I see the results of your development? interestingly to know any successes you have reached in on this moment.
redsnow33

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:50:23 PM

Yes it's all very interesting and I wonder what partners are negotiating for the project to be implemented or something like that.
Oh, that's very interesting. If articles about the early partnership? I would love to learn more about the platform's success.
oilinveat

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:22:17 PM

I saw many partners listed on the project website. I'm glad to see that those partners are ready to start cooperation with YiBaiYi at the initial stage of launch.
aboudrar

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:59:37 PM

as soon as the sales rounds are finished, there will be a listing. as I understand it will happen within a few months.
Is holding an IEO that long? I saw a post on Twitter saying that the coin sale is until September 28, 2019. On Latokena due date TenBillionCoins IEO in two days.
sofia55

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 06:30:42 PM

what is the closing date of the IEO sale?At the moment, what is the price of the coin and possible bonuses?
ohzers

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:49:14 AM

what is the closing date of the IEO sale?At the moment, what is the price of the coin and possible bonuses?
All information is listed on the exchange sites with which the project cooperates. IEO completion dates are different for different exchanges.
Avoska

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:57:58 AM

I saw many partners listed on the project website. I'm glad to see that those partners are ready to start cooperation with YiBaiYi at the initial stage of launch.
the team has an excellent plan to increase the number of companies on the platform. I think that they will be able to interest their new partners in the idea.
Xoma1992

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:13:23 PM

I think it's best to start by getting free Airdrop coins. This is a good opportunity to join the project and add a part to the IEO
odoziaku

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:25:55 PM

can I see the results of your development? interestingly to know any successes you have reached in on this moment.
the smart contract has not yet been submitted, but there may already be some testing results. I would also like to know about them.
trenermaster

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 04:57:37 PM

now passes phase IEO? I would like to see when the coin will be listed for trading?
the project is going through an active phase of token sale on three exchanges. And the timing of IEO is coming to an end.
adhirahman64

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:48:28 AM

in what exchanges can I still buy your coin?
LATOKEN and p2pb2b now still open for sale coins Ten Billion. Very active trading on VINDAX allowed to close this part of IEO.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:01:33 PM

I noticed that almost all newbies are posting on this thread. I hope they are not in some way connected to the team just to say something and bump this thread. Anyway, is it correct that you only have one partner as of the moment - ntwd.cn? Are there more of this in the coming days? If you can manage to get more partners, it translates to the possibility that your coin might really have real application in Chinese industries.
NIKOLAC555

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:27:26 PM

in my opinion the Chinese market of companies is huge. They can begin active integration with blockchain technologies, if access to them is convenient.
suwarta

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:00:40 PM

Yes, I would also like to know how exactly is the strategy of distributing your blockchain to a larger number of participants planned? Conferences are the best way to find more new partners.
I am sure that the team is preparing an excellent dissemination of its concept. And the bounty company is helping with that.
is there a link to the bounty or do they have a different bounty campaign structure?
GRM13

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:36:16 PM

I read the white paper. I'm missing some details about launching your blockchain. Will there be an updated version of WP?
drakekai

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:15:54 PM

will your team analyze the work of companies before you start working with him? Can all small entrepreneurs join the blockchain?
I think TenBillionCoin will provide support for beginners in the field of innovative solutions. The initial stage of transition of companies should be qualitatively analyzed by experts.
Volodaka

Activity: 5

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:54:38 PM

the project is going through an active phase of token sale on three exchanges. And the timing of IEO is coming to an end.
I like the strategy of the project in conducting IEO on different exchanges with different conditions. It's very attention-grabbing.
robramir

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:30:09 PM

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology can increase job opportunities many companies in China. And I think entrepreneurs are ready to use blockchain.
denis9

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:08:28 PM

the smart contract has not yet been submitted, but there may already be some testing results. I would also like to know about them.
I hope that after adding coins for trading on exchanges, the team will continue to inform the community about the results and successes in the launch of the blockchain
feras91

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:46:51 PM

I am interested to know what features will be presented on your platform and what categories of entrepreneurs will be able to join you?
andreibi
Legendary

Activity: 1647
Merit: 1012

Practising Hebrew before visiting Israel

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:01:16 PM

I noticed that almost all newbies are posting on this thread. I hope they are not in some way connected to the team just to say something and bump this thread. Anyway, is it correct that you only have one partner as of the moment - ntwd.cn? Are there more of this in the coming days? If you can manage to get more partners, it translates to the possibility that your coin might really have real application in Chinese industries.

You are correct in assuming that they are thread bumping. I guess they haven't seen the new directive by Theymos regarding thread bumping in the announcement section. TLDR, thread bumping doesn't work anymore. Anyway, their posts read like a FAQs thread.

TihiPetrov

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:16:21 PM

Oh, that's very interesting. If articles about the early partnership? I would love to learn more about the platform's success.
I see an article on the exchange partnership.
https://medium.com/@TenBillionCoin/ten-billion-coins-3rd-partnership-and-ieo-announcement-931ae27624e8
On the website you can see three companies that are early partners of the project in terms of development.
raul01

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:46:59 PM

I think it's best to start by getting free Airdrop coins. This is a good opportunity to join the project and add a part to the IEO
if the project presents a large-scale development strategy, and for the Chinese region this is very possible, the value of the token may begin to grow after the completion of the IEO. Perhaps I also use the maximum possible ways to get coins
gr8future

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:17:55 PM

Develop capital-raising functionality for the YiBaiYi platform - I've read about this stage of the roadmap. Are there any details of the implementation of this strategy?
kunickis

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 10:51:25 AM

Develop capital-raising functionality for the YiBaiYi platform - I've read about this stage of the roadmap. Are there any details of the implementation of this strategy?
it is interesting for me to know, I would like to be sure that the platform will be able to provide high consumption of coins.
gakalexs

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 11:32:34 AM

if the project presents a large-scale development strategy, and for the Chinese region this is very possible, the value of the token may begin to grow after the completion of the IEO. Perhaps I also use the maximum possible ways to get coins
I think that this idea of blockchain for small entrepreneurs can have a lot of support from the participants
reginaanne_d

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:17:24 PM

I see an article on the exchange partnership.
https://medium.com/@TenBillionCoin/ten-billion-coins-3rd-partnership-and-ieo-announcement-931ae27624e8
On the website you can see three companies that are early partners of the project in terms of development.
it is very good to see who is supporting the development and understand the scale of the project. After all, I see a large number of coins that the team presented for its blockchain, and without the support of partners it is difficult to make a large-scale implementation of the project into the business environment.
manee

MMM EXTRA-the right step towards the goal!

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 01:01:54 PM

I am pleased with your achievements in finding partners to start an effective blockchain launch. Have you already presented blockchain for them at the testing stage?

MMM participants get up to 100% per month
saikiran1112

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:43:31 PM

I am interested to know what features will be presented on your platform and what categories of entrepreneurs will be able to join you?
I read that many companies can take advantage of the blockchain of this project. There are no restrictions for those who can use the Ten Billion features, and the team also plans to involve the African region in the future.
makel111983

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:27:47 PM

YiBaiYi Blockchain and Smart Contract Technology can increase job opportunities many companies in China. And I think entrepreneurs are ready to use blockchain.
let's see how actively the news will be updated and the number of registered companies to work with. At the initial stage, I see that we are talking about 10 companies
nslasha

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:12:27 PM

I like the strategy of the project in conducting IEO on different exchanges with different conditions. It's very attention-grabbing.
Yes, in general, I am also satisfied with all the conditions of sale of the coin. Will the list of partners for listing be expanded after the completion of the IEO?
cvasy1973

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:52:51 PM

the team promises to launch first company on the YiBaiYi platform.
Where can I find its name?
Serka81

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:36:30 PM

I think that your team has gathered the best experts , and that is why you have already been able to bring the project to such an active phase of development.
toro100

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:20:32 PM

will your team analyze the work of companies before you start working with him? Can all small entrepreneurs join the blockchain?
I think TenBillionCoin will provide support for beginners in the field of innovative solutions. The initial stage of transition of companies should be qualitatively analyzed by experts.
I read that the team will analyze the feasibility of adding companies to the platform to interact with the Ten Billion blockchain.
Lekhraj

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:54:15 AM

I read that the team will analyze the feasibility of adding companies to the platform to interact with the Ten Billion blockchain.
This will be a good start of cooperation between companies and the platform, for some entrepreneurs will need the help of experts to choose a strategy.
Timothy23

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 08:36:05 AM

I think that your team has gathered the best experts , and that is why you have already been able to bring the project to such an active phase of development.
I read the information about the Creator of the project. I think that his extensive experience and commitment to innovative solutions will be able to present a high-quality project
xandros3

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:17:07 AM

Today, as I understand it, is the last day of the token sale. Is there any preliminary information about how much the project was able to collect to develop its blockchain?
FROGGER321

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2019, 10:03:10 AM

I think that after the sale of the coin is completed, we will be able to get more information about the success of the project.
maycondeoliveira

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 10:44:28 AM

I think that the purpose of the project is clear, and for China, such a blockchain can be very beneficial against the background of the development and application of digital technologies in this region.
Rajan80

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 11:28:43 AM

Yes, in general, I am also satisfied with all the conditions of sale of the coin. Will the list of partners for listing be expanded after the completion of the IEO?
On social media, I read about a new exchange that has already listed a coin and is now awaiting the start of trading. I think that the project will have a great start of coin trading.
CryptoGoddess

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 12:41:28 PM

I think we won't get all the information about the partners at an early stage of development, but now the team has submitted an article that focuses on their work in this direction.
adhirahman64

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:49:04 PM

let's see how actively the news will be updated and the number of registered companies to work with. At the initial stage, I see that we are talking about 10 companies
I think the list will not be limited to a few companies after the launch of the platform, but I think the first companies will attract the attention of the community to work with TenBillion Coin.
NIKOLAC555

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 02:57:54 PM

it seems to me that the blockchain, which will participate in the work of large Chinese enterprises, will have great opportunities for the consumption of coins. Glad to join as an investor.
suwarta

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 04:05:10 PM

I read that many companies can take advantage of the blockchain of this project. There are no restrictions for those who can use the Ten Billion features, and the team also plans to involve the African region in the future.
I do not quite understand why the team plans to direct its expansion strategy to the African region after China.
GRM13

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:17:09 AM

Is it possible to see more details about the development and launch of your network at this stage of the coin sale?
Rajan80

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 08:41:55 AM

I do not quite understand why the team plans to direct its expansion strategy to the African region after China.
I think this question is about competition for blockchain. Now the African market can become part of a large strategy for the introduction of innovative technologies.
Lekhraj

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 10:08:11 AM

it seems to me that the blockchain, which will participate in the work of large Chinese enterprises, will have great opportunities for the consumption of coins. Glad to join as an investor.
Airdrop and excellent coin price are attractive to investors, but I would like to see the development of the project. For example, a review of the MVP.
makel111983

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:37:03 AM

The founder of the project has extensive experience in various industries. I think his progressive views can support many Chinese companies.
kunickis

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 12:58:27 PM

I think the list will not be limited to a few companies after the launch of the platform, but I think the first companies will attract the attention of the community to work with TenBillion Coin.
High-quality development of solutions for companies that are ready to modernize their work will increase the trust of the platform for other participants.
denis9

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 01:52:41 PM

One billion coins were available through P2PB2B IEO. Do you already know the amount of investment they raised?
suwarta

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:53:46 PM

I think we won't get all the information about the partners at an early stage of development, but now the team has submitted an article that focuses on their work in this direction.
Well, I think the article reveals some aspects of the development of the project, but I would like to know when work will start with the first participant, which is specified in the roadmap.
GRM13

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 03:50:52 PM

I think that the purpose of the project is clear, and for China, such a blockchain can be very beneficial against the background of the development and application of digital technologies in this region.
Now they have to implement their plan. This may probably take some time, but I have read about the project team, and hope for their expertise in blockchain development issues.
naresh23p23

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:09:07 AM

Today, as I understand it, is the last day of the token sale. Is there any preliminary information about how much the project was able to collect to develop its blockchain?
I hope that soon this information will be presented on the official channels of the project. But I am interested to know what will happen with unsold tokens?
temo8833

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:31:48 AM

Now they have to implement their plan. This may probably take some time, but I have read about the project team, and hope for their expertise in blockchain development issues.
In the roadmap, I do not see a long period of launch of the platform, but it is possible that the amount of investment collected will affect the implementation of the strategy.
Aleksei-1

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:50:12 AM

Well, I think the article reveals some aspects of the development of the project, but I would like to know when work will start with the first participant, which is specified in the roadmap.
I think it's worth waiting for the official completion of IEO and airdrop. It seems to me that only then can the next stages of the project be presented.
ChiLi

MMM IS A WAY TO GET RICH

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2019, 06:14:43 PM

To be honest, I was hoping to see more information about the project. I am interested in how blockchain technology is being implemented in China.

MMM is a way to get rich
norberto15

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:45:16 PM

One billion coins were available through P2PB2B IEO. Do you already know the amount of investment they raised?
I also wanted to know how many coins they were able to sell on exchanges during the IEO campaign.I couldn't figure out what kind of soft cap they needed.
loxsegei

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:14:06 PM

High-quality development of solutions for companies that are ready to modernize their work will increase the trust of the platform for other participants.
Now the project has presented the first partners. The three companies listed on the site have a good reputation. The first collaboration is very important to launch the platform.
Swisization

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 07:44:11 PM

The founder of the project has extensive experience in various industries. I think his progressive views can support many Chinese companies.
All the same, it seems to me that the project needs an active marketing strategy to become more famous and attract the attention of the blockchain community not only in China.
arnos19

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:17:29 PM

Lots of followers on Twitter and Telegram. Your project community continues to grow and the project has received excellent support from early investors.Were there restrictions for Chinese investors?
Masroor

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:46:12 PM

Airdrop and excellent coin price are attractive to investors, but I would like to see the development of the project. For example, a review of the MVP.
Let's see what will happen after the completion of the IEO. MVP can add more clarity to the functionality of the platform. For me, not everything is clear.
Andrei80

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:14:38 PM

Is it possible to see more details about the development and launch of your network at this stage of the coin sale?
ICO projects rarely update technical documentation and WP after investment collection. I think we should wait for articles about the progress of the project.
Rakitic26

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 09:45:23 PM

Which media partners support your project as part ofmarketing strategy? Are there any new articles? I'd like to read them.
Egor89

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 05:49:20 AM

Ten Billion Coin was able to hold IEO on three exchanges. In my opinion, this is a great way to expand the number of participants in the trade. Have a plan to expand the number of exchanges for the listing?
naresh23p23

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:02:51 AM

Which media partners support your project as part ofmarketing strategy? Are there any new articles? I'd like to read them.
recently, the team presented an article about some of the achievements of their team in attracting partners. I think you can find it on the project website.
temo8833

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 09:53:36 AM

ICO projects rarely update technical documentation and WP after investment collection. I think we should wait for articles about the progress of the project.
the project presented a white paper and a list of partners who will help to assess the quality of the project. Announcements appear on social media as news is added.
Aleksei-1

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 10:47:11 AM

I am glad to see that there are already companies that are interested in integrating into your blockchain.
ChiLi

MMM IS A WAY TO GET RICH

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 11:41:25 AM

Let's see what will happen after the completion of the IEO. MVP can add more clarity to the functionality of the platform. For me, not everything is clear.
The community of investors supports the coin perfectly. And I think the MVP will boost coin demand even more. I'm waiting for a listing.

MMM is a way to get rich
adrkiller

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 02:30:04 PM

After the Chinese market starts working with the YiBaiYi platform, I am sure that other regions will be interested in interacting with your network.
Dilliprasad

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 03:24:20 PM

Now the project has presented the first partners. The three companies listed on the site have a good reputation. The first collaboration is very important to launch the platform.
well, this is very good news for those who invested in the project. All partners are important for the development of the platform, and I hope that their list will increase.
hovantan

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:15:54 PM

I would like to see the project implementation plan for the next few years. Does the project strategy take into account the expansion of work in other regions as well?
lukeme

MMMGlobal is my salvation

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2019, 05:10:33 PM

I also wanted to know how many coins they were able to sell on exchanges during the IEO campaign.I couldn't figure out what kind of soft cap they needed.
I think that the team's work is aimed at completing the development, and judging from the initial amount that the first IEO raised, investors supported them

MMMGlobal is a community of people helping
loxsegei

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:09:11 AM

large partners at the initial stage of development will help to launch the blockchain very efficiently. But I would like to know who else will be able to participate in the early testing and development of your platform?
adrkiller

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:59:24 AM

I think that the team's work is aimed at completing the development, and judging from the initial amount that the first IEO raised, investors supported them
Well, I think the team did well in the first round of the sale, the first part of the investment is$ 630,000 in IEO Latoken, the rest of the IEO has not yet completed the audit period.
Aleksei-1

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:51:31 AM

I would like to see the project implementation plan for the next few years. Does the project strategy take into account the expansion of work in other regions as well?
all information is specified in the roadmap, I just think that the scope of the project will be clear only after the launch of the first company in tenbillion.network
ChiLi

MMM IS A WAY TO GET RICH

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2019, 08:45:20 AM

well, this is very good news for those who invested in the project. All partners are important for the development of the platform, and I hope that their list will increase.
three partners have also been added for IEO, which is a great coin selling strategy. Now I hope to see that the project has started its work on launching the platform.

MMM is a way to get rich
Rakitic26

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:39:19 AM

After the Chinese market starts working with the YiBaiYi platform, I am sure that other regions will be interested in interacting with your network.
much depends on the participants if their reputation is famous in the international market, then, of course, it will expand the opportunities of YiBaiYi in other countries
lyudmich56

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:31:26 AM

a great development plan, if the platform gathers a large number of companies around it, then the coin can provide excellent profits for me.
hassanihsain

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 11:26:14 AM

each country, which has developed production and has extensive interaction with companies throughout the region, is interested in creating its own blockchain. I think that China can develop its capabilities in this matter.
jayca51

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 12:13:31 PM

I didn't understand exactly what the launch phase of the first company on the platform meant. Is it about using the platform to work? And it will happen before the start of the listing?
Amstel66

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 01:12:07 PM

The community of investors supports the coin perfectly. And I think the MVP will boost coin demand even more. I'm waiting for a listing.
the road map does not say that. The next step is to launch the platform? When will the test take place?
Rakitic26

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:06:51 PM

I would like to participate in the Airdrop coin distribution. I see that the IEO is already closed, and the airdrop is still available? What are the conditions?
Egor89

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 06:36:05 PM

I would like to participate in the Airdrop coin distribution. I see that the IEO is already closed, and the airdrop is still available? What are the conditions?
tasks for airdrop specified in the Telegram. It's still open to people wanting to get YBY, I've seen that.
ekasugiri

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:42:08 PM

the road map does not say that. The next step is to launch the platform? When will the test take place?
The first companies are already represented in the list of partners who will help to develop the project. So I think the project may have a closed testing phase.
lyudmich56

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:51:38 AM

The first companies are already represented in the list of partners who will help to develop the project. So I think the project may have a closed testing phase.
I hope that the team will take care of informing their community so that they can follow the progress of the development.
hassanihsain

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 09:51:18 AM

tasks for airdrop specified in the Telegram. It's still open to people wanting to get YBY, I've seen that.
When will the Airdrop be closed? I understand that the listing will be held only after its completion.
jayca51

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 11:07:45 AM

I think China is well suited for the development of blockchain. I read that conditions have now changed and the country is paying a lot of attention to digital integration. YiBaiYi will be an interesting project.
lukeme

MMMGlobal is my salvation

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 12:29:14 PM

I think we'll get more news after the listing. After all, trading coins on exchanges will be active only if the team successfully continues to develop.

MMMGlobal is a community of people helping
loxsegei

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 01:45:58 PM

I didn't understand exactly what the launch phase of the first company on the platform meant. Is it about using the platform to work? And it will happen before the start of the listing?
I think we are talking about cooperation at an early stage of development of digital solutions for the enterprise, but perhaps this stage will not be so fast.
temo8833

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 02:55:45 PM

each country, which has developed production and has extensive interaction with companies throughout the region, is interested in creating its own blockchain. I think that China can develop its capabilities in this matter.
blockchain technologies add more trust between participants and automate many stages. I think companies will be able to find more opportunities on the platform to conduct their relationships in the global market. And this will allow the project to become popular.
Aleksei-1

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

If in 2020 the team plans to start working with 20 companies, by 2021 this list will be increased several times. Chinese industry is well developed and there is a huge potential for YBY.
ChiLi

MMM IS A WAY TO GET RICH

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2019, 05:26:05 PM

a great development plan, if the platform gathers a large number of companies around it, then the coin can provide excellent profits for me.
The total supply of coins is also quite significant, and only the activity of Tenbillionnet participants will be able to provide high liquidity of the coin, so the team should make every effort to find as many companies as possible.

MMM is a way to get rich
Rhakim22

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:42:19 PM

What services can the project team offer to the companies they want to work with? Will they be paid in YBY?
naresh23p23

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 08:04:27 PM

much depends on the participants if their reputation is famous in the international market, then, of course, it will expand the opportunities of YiBaiYi in other countries
I also think that the reputation of companies can bring good fame for the project. I saw the names of the first partners, and I think the team chose a good strategy in this.
arnos19

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 09:48:58 AM

I also think that the reputation of companies can bring good fame for the project. I saw the names of the first partners, and I think the team chose a good strategy in this.
Did I understand correctly that three partners from the list of Chinese companies will be among the first to participate in the application of the Ten Billion blockchain?
Masroor

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 11:56:10 AM

What services can the project team offer to the companies they want to work with? Will they be paid in YBY?
I think that the integration of production with blockchain is different services of process optimization, and the team will analyze the opportunities for companies. But I still continue to read WP, maybe there are other functions.
Andrei80

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 12:52:18 PM

The total supply of coins is also quite significant, and only the activity of Tenbillionnet participants will be able to provide high liquidity of the coin, so the team should make every effort to find as many companies as possible.
I think that thanks to the connections of the CEO of the project and his experience in the business environment, the team will quickly continue to gain momentum
tejadafx

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 01:57:15 PM

not a lot of information. The development of the project may take more time if only the soft cap will be collected?
Swisization

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:54:58 PM

If in 2020 the team plans to start working with 20 companies, by 2021 this list will be increased several times. Chinese industry is well developed and there is a huge potential for YBY.
I also supported the project. I hope the coin will give me a good return.
arnos19

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 03:51:42 PM

and how will the platform's services be paid for? Will payment be possible in fiat?
Masroor

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 04:49:45 PM

blockchain technologies add more trust between participants and automate many stages. I think companies will be able to find more opportunities on the platform to conduct their relationships in the global market. And this will allow the project to become popular.
well, this will certainly affect the liquidity of the coin. Now the strategy of long-term storage is not clear, but I think that the launch of the platform will help to assess this prospect.
Andrei80

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:47:59 PM

I see that China's national strategy will allow the project to quickly become popular. Blockchain is actively promoted in this region.
tejadafx

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 06:31:40 PM

I think we are talking about cooperation at an early stage of development of digital solutions for the enterprise, but perhaps this stage will not be so fast.
until the results of the IEO are announced, the team cannot determine its development strategy for sure.
Swisization

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 07:12:51 PM

I think China is well suited for the development of blockchain. I read that conditions have now changed and the country is paying a lot of attention to digital integration. YiBaiYi will be an interesting project.
I also want to take part in this project. Now there is an opportunity to buy a token or get it for free?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: