Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:28:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apex Legends new character based on cryptocurrency?  (Read 97 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
finaleshot2016 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 05:35:45 PM

This is a game and crypto-related post.

I was attracted to the new character of battle royale game - Apex Legends which is named as Crypto.
The official twitter account of EA just jokingly tweeted - invest to crypto which gets the attention of the crypto community that includes major exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Bitcoin Magazine and especially the Bitcoin Community.

Tron replied to the specific of EA. For those who didn't know what's TRON, it's one of the top cryptocurrency that's listed on CMC or CoinMarketCap.

What're your thoughts about it? Do you think EA was affiliated to cryptocurrency community so they named its new character as Crypto?

For me, I think TRON and EA were really affiliated to each other so they really named its new legend as Crypto for show of a sign. There's a lot of gaming developer company that's now investing and being supported by huge cryptocurrency companies so it's possible that Legend Crypto was intended for it. Since 2019 is another opportunity of the advancement of bitcoin to reach its new peak and it's very attractive to all people that want to invest in cryptocurrency, they take it as an advantage to release its character and to attract more people to invest on the game.

Reference:
1. https://markets.businessinsider.com/currencies/news/electronic-arts-jokes-invest-crypto-justin-sun-promotes-tron-games-2019-9-1028540345
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: