Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:04:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🤖[EBAKUS]🤖We enable decentralized applications reach mass adoption💥💥💥  (Read 726 times)
Ebakus (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 06:03:43 PM

Ebakus

We enable decentralized applications reach
mass adoption

Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Whitepaper  |  Devkit  |  Bounty  |  Medium

Ebakus is a blockchain solution designed for improved UX

Ebakus is a blockchain solution designed for improved UX

</>             </>             </>

TEASER     DECK     DEV KIT

Ebakus Onboarding flow
protocol + embeddable wallet

The ebakus wallet is embedded within the dApp and is ready to interact with the ebakus blockchain the moment the dApp loads. Moreover users don't have to deal with transaction fees any more. In ebakus, transaction fees are paid with CPU resourses through proof of work which means no token balance is needed to interact with the blockchain.

```Click```

Ebakus Protocol

Ebakus protocol uses Delegated Proof of Stake as its
consensus algorithm, it is fast and scales well. It is 100%
backwards compatible with ethereum smart contracts
written in Solidity but also offers access to the ebakusdb.
EbakusDB is a decentralized database with tables,
indexes and more. It enables developers to create
Solidity based dApps more powerful than ever before.

• FAST  1 SEC BLOCKS
  • SCALABLE  >1000TPS
  • USABLE  FREE TXS
  • COMPATIBLE  MIGRATE EASILY

+

Ebakus Embeddable Wallet

We developed a web wallet library that can be
embedded to any website or webApp and provide the
interface to the ebakus blockchain. The moment the
dApp loads, it is ready to interface with the ebakus protocol.

No fees, No plugins, No wallet Apps

Are you a dApp developer?
Our testnet is live!

Help us deliver a better product! Use the link below to access our
testnet, try your dApps on it and let us know what you think!

EXPLORER     NODE     BOILERPLATE

Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Whitepaper  |  Devkit  |  Bounty  |  Medium

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1438

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 11:13:56 AM

As I understand in EBAKUS wallets and EBAKUS blockchain it will be no fees and commissions. It will be good for the users to work without commissions.

If there are no fee, how EBAKUS project is going to have profit? I don't think that the team wants Maecenas.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
HmmMAA

Activity: 1111
Merit: 584

View Profile
September 23, 2019, 02:38:06 PM

It's great to see a Greek team in the crypto scene . Watching closely Smiley

"It is hard to imagine a more stupid or more dangerous way of making decisions than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong." Thomas Sowell
Exadro

Activity: 194
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:06:52 AM

after I saw your website I assumed that this was some kind of game, but how to mining?
odoziaku

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:45:29 AM

As I understand in EBAKUS wallets and EBAKUS blockchain it will be no fees and commissions. It will be good for the users to work without commissions.

Free blockchain will be good for users. If blockchain will be free a lot of daps will use such blockchain. Also is important the speed of transactions.
trenermaster

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 10:02:04 AM

In 2017 the confirmation of Bitcoin transactions took several days and the price for confirmation was about 100$. Now the situation has changed.
odoziaku

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 09:19:30 AM

Now there are so many cryptocurrency projects. It is really very difficult for a simple user to determine what project is better than the others.
Avoska

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:50:09 PM

PoW mining is better when market falls because it does not require to hold tokens which price falls down.

Nowadays many projects prefer to use PoS for consensus. That way they are quicker and do not require so much electricity. Also from a consensus security point of view its better for the network to be backed by a bigger stake, that makes sure the token holders are diligent and don't let the price of token fall by voting for the strongest miners."
alijaan0786

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:20:42 PM

Bitcoin has a PoW algorith of mining and developers of Bitcoin do not plan to change algorith of mining.
mferro

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:30:09 PM

A lot of electricity requires a mining of Bitcoin because it is the most popular cryptocurrency. The mining of other coins does not require so much electricity.

Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency with the most developed ecosystem. Bitcoin requires a lot of resources to mine it because its the most popular and valuable token.
aboudrar

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:58:42 PM

Now many new projects prefer to use PoS mining because it does not require so much electricity like PoW mining. Ethereum plans to comes to PoS mining.

Ethereum plans to change its consensus to POS to improve decentralization and throughput along with energy consumption. PoW makes a lot of sense when a network has lower valuations and there are no mining pools asics etc. With the current valuations it only makes sense because the community is confortable with it to secure the network.
kasim786

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:23:42 PM

Now there are so many cryptocurrency projects. It is really very difficult for a simple user to determine what project is better than the others.

It was never easy, I'll tell you that. Except the period that everything was going up, but even then technical and business achievements didn't have much to do with token price. At least now weak technologies and business plans don't survive long enough to gain traction.
ohzers

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:47:51 PM

Sadly it is quite common for teams to stop development and promotion after the end of the IEO or ICO, even though they raised a good chunk of money. I think early stage funding should be left to VCs.
salavat40

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:02:27 PM

There are a lot of scams of IEO. That is why many investors stop to trust the project that conducts IEO and it is bad for the development of cryptocurrency industry.
mferro

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:33:48 PM

I couldn't find any information about any upcoming IEO or ICO for ebakus. Have any of you heard anything?
MARCIOBRAZZ

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:40:43 PM

I agree that promotion is very important but promotion must be resultative. It is necessary to promote the advantages of the project and to show why EBAKUS is better than the other project.

I would be much more interested to see it working, promotion is one thing and everyone promises the world. This space needs results.
NUSerg

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 05:45:19 PM

That it will be a lot of miners it is necessary to have a develop ecosystem and a lot of exchanges. It is important for miners that it would be simple to sell the mined coins.

At first a lot of exchanges result in a lot of fragmentation in terms of volume. Its better to start off with one strong market and grow slowly from there.
odoziaku

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 06:23:59 PM

The speed of blockchain is important but for every blockchain it is necessary to have a big community, that many people would use blockchain.

Community takes time to build and ebakus is a new project, I think if it manages to survive the crypto winter it will thrive.
trenermaster

Activity: 3

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 07:56:12 PM

Howcome we talk about bitcoin in this thread, I don't think bitcoin and ebakus are comparable...
odoziaku

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:01:02 PM

ebakus uses no fees and scales well because of DPoS, I see it having a natural advantage against ethereum. They need to build their ecosystem though.
Yup ebakus is nice and all but its a long way of being compared with ethereum, lets see how well it scales with all this attention over it.

It took a lot of time for Ethereum blockchain to develop. It was the first. Now appear blockchains that are better than Ethereum blockhain but these blockchains needs time to developing, creating its own ecosystem and growing the community.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: