Bitcoin Forum
July 10, 2024, 11:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mycelium app on Android can not send Btc  (Read 295 times)
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:00:35 AM

Must say thank You. Now i have finally made backup (like You said waited for 60 seconds). Now I have seed safely stored on the paper. One more question can I now delete mycelium add and reinstall it, enter my seed and the same wallet will be created? With btc on it?

Absolutely. I've done it plenty of times myself.
JeanMark (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 09:54:05 PM

Now i have reinstalled Mycelium (cause i have backup), but now it can even be opened any more. It says like before, Mycelium wallet need to be closed (report or ok). Strange. I will try to open wallet in other app. Any suggestions?
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 10:06:52 PM

At least you already have your backup. That's all you need to access your coins.

If it won't work using mycelium, you can always restore all of your private keys using any other BIP39 compatible wallet (e.g. electrum).
Regarding your issue with mycelium.. i unfortunately can't help you. Maybe the last update broke something for andorid 4.x ?

JeanMark (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 10:18:09 PM

At least you already have your backup. That's all you need to access your coins.

If it won't work using mycelium, you can always restore all of your private keys using any other BIP39 compatible wallet (e.g. electrum).
Regarding your issue with mycelium.. i unfortunately can't help you. Maybe the last update broke something for andorid 4.x ?

Ok, thank You for the heads up. I will try in different app (wallet), electrum can not open it,  synchronizes too long and nothing happen. Will try to find some similar app on android.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 3046

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2019, 11:26:19 PM

Ok, thank You for the heads up. I will try in different app (wallet), electrum can not open it,  synchronizes too long and nothing happen. Will try to find some similar app on android.

Since your phone is still under KitKat version it would be hard for us to find which wallet will work on Android KitKat.

Anyway, there are many other options not only electrum for mobile but I think the result might be still the same.

What I think is trying to install an older version of Electrum mobile?

Electrum 2.3 to 2.7 version might work on Android KitKat. You can download them directly from Electrum download page from here https://download.electrum.org/ as an APK extension.

It seems that older than Electrum 2.7 below doesn't have APK file so try the 2.7 version under that folder then install and import the seed phrase just don't forget to set it to BIP39 so that the seed from mycelium will work.

Just make sure to don't update the Electrum if it asks for an update to avoid phishing.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
JeanMark (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:53:32 PM
Merited by bob123 (1)

Must say Thank You guys (all) for help. Now i have finally open wallet in different app on my phone, it accepted backup seed from mycelium and all funds are there. I am really thankful to all!  Smiley
JeanMark (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:56:09 AM

Guys, now finally Mycelium is working again on my phone (Android) Smiley. I reinstalled it and now after 1 month wallet is again working. Lets see for how long. Thank You again for all help. Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: