Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:52:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: REVISION of PRiVCY!!!  (Read 432 times)
waya (OP)

Activity: 576
Merit: 250

Owns of Waya Wolf Coin - WW Supports the Wolf Park

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2019, 10:59:21 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2020, 09:31:29 PM by waya

center][/center]

In the beginning there was  PRIVACY for crypto!!

But now there is true and real  PRiVCY[/privcy.eu/] in crypto!!!! [/u][/i][/b]/size][/color]

PRiVCY

[/size][/color][/b][/center] and you can read more about it here whitepaper.

[
The team designed this superior coin with these hybrid features and the platform for anonymity and privacy to be a leader, rather than a follower, in this sector of cryptocurrency.  Our team believes in being direct, open, and transparent concerning any issues of PRiVCY. Furthermore, our development team in conjunction with our research and marketing team, are working on several new features to enable off blockchain transactions which will make PRiVCY a top choice among privacy coins. We invite you to join us in this exciting time as we endeavor to  bring privacy, anonymity, and security to the entire crypto-world!

The proof of stake (PoS) system of rewards is set at 10% through June 2020.  This rate was chosen to keep the number of coins low and to eliminate inflation based on design.  PoS is safer, more secure, and a fairer reward system than master nodes with less technical barriers to use. Every user receives the same percentage of reward as any other provided the wallet is staking.  A higher value for PRiVCY is maintained because of the low total supply of coins.  The coin was designed with these hybrid features, and the platform for anonymity and privacy to be a leader, rather than a follower in this sector of cryptocurrency. Our team believes in being direct, open, and transparent concerning any technical issues. Furthermore, our development team in conjunction with our research and marketing team, are working on several new features to enable off blockchain transactions which will make PRiVCY a top choice among privacy coins. We invite you to join us in this exciting time as we endeavor to bring privacy, anonymity, and security to the entire crypto-world!

The future is bright with PRiVCY!

See how people found PriVCY:

DragonLady on 08/29/2019

Found Priv through Fat Panda club rains.. Followed the invite here, and talked to @Bob-bit about audio and microphones for hours upon arrival and fell in love with the community.. So you could say I came for the free priv, and stayed for the free beer, er, uh, chats.  I like it here, I like the lighting, I like your waitress, she looks nice. Eat, sleep, priv, repeat.

Aeromesi on 10/02/2019

I found out about privcy through research on privacy based coins and privcy topped my interest. Now I checkup daily on privcys progress

mul32 on 10/11/2019

google the best answer

See what the community is saying:

5 STAR RATING
"Reliable and secure" --runebcn

PRiVCY ticks all the boxes for features you ask for in a cryptocurrency,
offering fast and reasonable transactions, a reliable network, security
and anonymity. The active team and large community indicates this is
a project both for the present and future.

5 STAR RATING
"PRiVCY_COIN" --m.k

PRiVCY COIN is a very promising project. I'm glad to be part of this community. This is a 'must have' crypto! Thanks to the PRiVCY COIN team for their work!

5 STAR RATING
"PRiVCY " --C8YA

Privacy coins are the past, present and future of cryptocurrency. PRIV is integrated with #TOR that has stealth addresses enabled to provide additional layers of privacy, security and anonymity.

Just one question remains.
Why are you not into your own PRiVCY?

Coin
Specifics

Configuration
File

Pre-Mine

Name: PRiVCY
Ticker: PRIV
Algorithm: X-13
Block Time: 45 seconds
Pre-Mine: 21 M PRIV
Total Supply: 30 M PRIV

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=300
rpcuser=RPCUSER_ID
rpcpassword=RPCUSER_PW
rpcport=18780
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
port=17770
addnode=vg3snjmofx7x6mmq.onion:17770
addnode=s4uzdnfsaqffonqc.onion:17770
addnode=hqlg2wpvf3lvq334.onion:17770
addnode=jf6qs6rzuitbreuo.onion:17770

Air Drops: 11 M PRIV
Give Aways: 500 KPRIV
Development Fund: 4 M PRIV
Marketing & Bounty Fund: 2.5 M PRIV
Founders/Investors Reward: 3 M PRIV

Please Note: Due to BitCoin Talk policies, you can no longer open a link in a new window (target="_blank").  If you would like to, just right click onthe link you would want, and select from the three top choices.  This way you can keep open the announcement page and the page you are interested in.  

We hope this helps!

Exchanges

Staking
Pools
Open Wallet

Open Wallet

Open Wallet

©PRiVCY 01.30.2011, 06.11.2018, 08.11.20

Author Waya

Exchanges Using Images in Table
Mining pools in Table
Road Map <=== supplied by PRiVCY team
Join Us: Coin Links/Forums/Social Media Table

Owner of Waya Wolf V2.0 Coin
Waya Wolf Coin Supports the Wolf Park in Battle Ground, Indiana!!
Join us and help Wolf Park an education, conservation, and research facility.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 01:07:49 AM

I invested $2,500 and bought this coin when the price was 0.2usd hoping that it will climb at least .34 but days comes the price wasn't recover until at this very moment writing this comment. Seems that I'm the only one got interest with this project. (It's because my money was trapped)
waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 06:29:47 AM

I am sorry but this a working space for the ann

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2020, 03:29:25 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2020, 04:12:50 AM by waya

Welcome to your PRiVCY!!

In the beginning there was true and real privacy in crypto!!

And now once again there is there true and real privacy ...

Look at our PRiVCY!

You can read more about PRiVCY in our whitepaper.

What is PRiVCY?

The team designed this superior coin with these hybrid features and the platform for anonymity and privacy to be a leader, rather than a follower, in this sector of cryptocurrency.  Our team believes in being direct, open, and transparent concerning any issues of PRiVCY. Furthermore, our development team in conjunction with our research and marketing team, are working on several new features to enable off blockchain transactions which will make PRiVCY a top choice among privacy coins. We invite you to join us in this exciting time as we endeavor to  bring privacy, anonymity, and security to the entire crypto-world!

The proof of stake (PoS) system of rewards is set at 10% through June 2020.  This rate was chosen to keep the number of coins low and to eliminate inflation based on design.  PoS is safer, more secure, and a fairer reward system than master nodes with less technical barriers to use. Every user receives the same percentage of reward as any other provided the wallet is staking.  A higher value for PRiVCY is maintained because of the low total supply of coins.  The coin was designed with these hybrid features, and the platform for anonymity and privacy to be a leader, rather than a follower in this sector of cryptocurrency. Our team believes in being direct, open, and transparent concerning any technical issues. Furthermore, our development team in conjunction with our research and marketing team, are working on several new features to enable off blockchain transactions which will make PRiVCY a top choice among privacy coins. We invite you to join us in this exciting time as we endeavor to bring privacy, anonymity, and security to the entire crypto-world!

See how people found PriVCY:

DragonLady on 08/29/2019

Found Priv through Fat Panda club rains.. Followed the invite here, and talked to @Bob-bit about audio and microphones for hours upon arrival and fell in love with the community.. So you could say I came for the free priv, and stayed for the free beer, er, uh, chats.  I like it here, I like the lighting, I like your waitress, she looks nice. Eat, sleep, priv, repeat.

Aeromesi on 10/02/2019

I found out about privcy through research on privacy based coins and privcy topped my interest. Now I checkup daily on privcys progress

mul32 on 10/11/2019

google the best answer

5 STAR RATING

5 STAR RATING
"PRiVCY_COIN" --m.k

PRiVCY COIN is a very promising project. I'm glad to be part of this community. This is a 'must have' crypto! Thanks to the PRiVCY COIN team for their work!

5 STAR RATING
"PRiVCY " --C8YA

Privacy coins are the past, present and future of cryptocurrency. PRIV is integrated with #TOR that has stealth addresses enabled to provide additional layers of privacy, security and anonymity.

Coin
Specifics

Configuration
File

Pre-Mine

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=300
rpcuser=RPCUSER_ID
rpcpassword=RPCUSER_PW
rpcport=18780
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
port=17770

Contribute to our cause:

©PRiVCY 01.30.2011, 06.11.2018, 08.11.20

Author Waya

waya (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2020, 04:58:26 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2020, 05:57:53 AM by waya

Welcome to your PRiVCY!!

In the beginning there was true and real privacy in crypto!!

And now once again there is there true and real privacy ...

Look at our PRiVCY!

You can read more about PRiVCY in our whitepaper.

What is PRiVCY?

The proof of stake (PoS) system of rewards is set at 10% through June 2020.  The rate was chosen as a balanced good return for early investors while maintaining inflation under controlled and reasonable level also because it will be lowered over time  PoS is safer, more secure, and a fairer reward system than master nodes with less technical barriers to use. Every user receives the same percentage of reward as any other provided the wallet is staking.  A higher value for PRiVCY is maintained because of the low total supply of coins.  The coin was designed with these hybrid features, and the platform for anonymity and privacy to be a leader, rather than a follower in this sector of cryptocurrency. Our team believes in being direct, open, and transparent concerning any technical issues. Furthermore, our development team in conjunction with our research and marketing team, are working on several new features to enable off blockchain transactions which will make PRiVCY a top choice among privacy coins. We invite you to join us in this exciting time as we endeavor to bring privacy, anonymity, and security to the entire crypto-world!

See how some people found PriVCY:

DragonLady on 08/29/2019

Aeromesi on 10/02/2019

mul32 on 10/11/2019

google the best answer

5 STAR RATING

5 STAR RATING
"PRiVCY_COIN" --m.k

5 STAR RATING
"PRiVCY " --C8YA

Coin
Specifics

Configuration
File

Pre-Mine

Code:
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
maxconnections=300
rpcuser=RPCUSER_ID
rpcpassword=RPCUSER_PW
rpcport=18780
rpcconnect=127.0.0.1
port=17770

We are diligently working on the development of PRiVCY.  A belief in open and direct communication with our base of supporters, both new and old, and wish to make it clear the development of sound and solid road map will be forthcoming.  Clearly, we are hard at work making PRiVCY better and better each and every day.  The leadership and team are striving to work hard in the development and advancement for the community of this coin. The whole team, wishes and desires to fill out our ranks and recruit more people into the PRiVCY family helping to maintain the price and raise it.  The team strives to do this as well, along side our base of support, to make PRiVCY a leader of coins and not a follower.  The goal for all of us is to see PRiVCY shoot to the stars!!

Please let us know your concerns, comments, and questions.  If there are features you would like to see, please let us know, we are here to serve our community.

Contribute to our cause!

Please Note: If you donate $5 worth or more you can apply for Donator role, just
send a PM to one of the team members with proof you donated.

COIN:
Address:
PRIV
PFiq59rgL4BseXGBvtVq3yp6BHZRUdFmJY
BTC
1FoodgWynkJ6PstK9GJofcTppdT957oBt1
ETH
0xa658B5Cb126CeC07C459FBF22AaA1fa8C375988E
LTC
LdJsXM4joMp5Ktzie7da5utWFGuLRHb7Sg
DOGE
D5LzdvnJW9JTzcob86WN4XvtyUycHPesjB
TRON
TQss9yxUxk6YodsTBg5ozN47ECYyk7jvhg

Thank you for your consideration!

©PRiVCY 01.30.2011, 06.11.2018, 04.01.20

Author Waya

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: