Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:59:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2 Years of bear market.. what to expect next  (Read 1903 times)
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 09:59:40 AM

what makes you think that way when we have already seen that during this year a recovery happened and while many altcoins gained value against fiat they still went down when compared against bitcoin, if the current growth in the market could not trigger an altcoin season why do you think that an even greater bull run during 2020 is going to be any different, and even if that is the case many of those that are holding altcoins that are outside the top 10 will never see their coins recovering anyway as investors will choose new projects over old ones.
You are typically on point mate, at least there should be some sign right now as bitcoin Is growing that altcoins will respond to the bull run, the only coins that we can really guarantee will fully respond to the full bull run of bitcoin in that 2020 is still the Ethereum and some few to altcoins in the market because if we study the market carefully ever since bitcoin started rising from April this year, we will notice that it is only coins that are at the top in coinmarketcap that are really responding to bitcoin every time it makes a move either upward or downward.

It means that when the bull run starts, those are still the only coins that will still respond to the price movement of bitcoin then, and even the altcoins season, I think people only trust the top altcoins more now which means only top altcoins will still be the one to grow.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 11:49:24 AM

i don't know what on earth would trigger the bullrun in the alts. i think we have seen enough of this bloodbath there is about 8 month left in the bitcoin next block halving and still market condition is not improving. is there will be any improvement in the alts or they all will die
learned from the pump 2 years ago. because bitcoin pumps after halving. altcoin movements follow bitcoin when it's stable. when bitcoin pumps or dumps. then altoin will dump. but if bitcoin is stable above. then altcoin will pump. waiting for Bitcoin to pump and stabilize, then altcoin pump.

Agree with you, but we see reverse action whenever the price of Bitcoin is increasing/decreasing it is affecting the altcoin prices. I think the price of Bitcoin should become stable then the altcoin season will start increasing and we have experienced this type of situation in the market.
d3nz

Activity: 1330
Merit: 264

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:12:47 PM

Don't be too quick to conclude that nothing will trigger the bullrun of altcoin. Just because the market is down now doesn't mean that altcoin season is long gone. Altcoin will soon regain her momentum with investors, let's wait patiently for that
Solid projects still have good chances to rise back, the momentum might not that friendly for now but there's always possibilities that this market will bounce back and start the new bull, we are going to experience another good green season if we are willing to wait for it. Accumulating good projects and keep your distance with exchange while waiting will help you to stay calm, the wait will be filled by success to those who take the risk of investing more.

I agree, they will surely comeback once the recovers from bear market. There is a roaming speculation thst bullrun may start by next year after the halving and surely bitcoin will dominate the market again.

As saying says "Patience is a virtue" so we need to wait and accumulate more token/coins also our knowledge.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

cosmofly

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 12:58:09 PM

i don't know what on earth would trigger the bullrun in the alts. i think we have seen enough of this bloodbath there is about 8 month left in the bitcoin next block halving and still market condition is not improving. is there will be any improvement in the alts or they all will die
The explosion of the crypto bubble has left many businesses dead and speculators at a loss.  But holding it for too long and not knowing how to change the strategy according to the market situation is your mistake.  We all know that the crypto market is a manipulative drive, we need to adapt to it.  so I advise you not to hold anymore and look for new strategies to make more profit in bear market.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:34:03 PM

The explosion of the crypto bubble has left many businesses dead and speculators at a loss.  But holding it for too long and not knowing how to change the strategy according to the market situation is your mistake.  We all know that the crypto market is a manipulative drive, we need to adapt to it.  so I advise you not to hold anymore and look for new strategies to make more profit in bear market.
This market is very risky if you have decided to invest because there is not any coin that can predict the future so if not careful, the loss of money will happen soon. According to the latest statistics, up to 80% of long-term investors are suffering a huge loss in this market and the bear market may continue its downtrend in the near future.

I don't know when the new market will recover well but maybe this will end in mid 2020 because this is the year that will have a lot of big economic changes and will have a direct impact on the crypto .
jack05

Activity: 469
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 01:38:47 PM

The sun always comes out after each storm. I'm sure it will be this time too. The price cannot drop to zero, because too many people use Cryptocurrencies and their number is constantly increasing. I am sure that the more people hear about cryptocurrencies and start using them, the more their price will increase. So hodl and belive!
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 02:56:57 PM

This crisis of the market may go long and even for the another 3 year. But, don't need to be bothered about the Bitcoin and the Ethereum and Ripple. Because the demand for this are still in the very high in the crypto market. Basically the bear market always go long after the super bull market.
CoinKolik

Activity: 736
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:21:12 PM

After two years of bear market all traders and investors waiting bull market sooner or later. BTC halving may give the momentum what bull market needs. It is important how we build our portfolio before bull market.

I added big amount of BNB for bull market and looking closely to ETH. With ETH 2.0 it can lead the bull market again.LTC also looking as strong coin.

I also invested in small amount of TOMO.

Bull market will come sooner later, just be ready for it.
SaShiRaJaVu

Activity: 1694
Merit: 541

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 03:24:54 PM

Don't be too quick to conclude that nothing will trigger the bullrun of altcoin. Just because the market is down now doesn't mean that altcoin season is long gone. Altcoin will soon regain her momentum with investors, let's wait patiently for that
In the past we have seen bull run in the altcoin market but we cannot assure that will be the same this time around, we have many fork coins of bitcoin and then there is a list coins that have their unique capabilities such as ETH, Dash etc and we might see some movement in those coins but i am not expecting the entire altcoin market to rise in this rally and majority of the ICO projects are dead and only a few still survive this bear market.
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
October 16, 2019, 05:17:07 PM

This crisis of the market may go long and even for the another 3 year. But, don't need to be bothered about the Bitcoin and the Ethereum and Ripple. Because the demand for this are still in the very high in the crypto market. Basically the bear market always go long after the super bull market.
I also think that altcoin is probably out of date.  Actually they are very difficult to exist when BTC knows everything.  The altcoins are heavily restrained, unable to rebound.  The market needs a strong change, needs a new trend.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2019, 07:43:09 PM

I think that it is not worth waiting for the best times in the near future, it will remain the same, I personally expect changes in the market in the middle of 2020

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:05:09 PM

what makes you think that way when we have already seen that during this year a recovery happened and while many altcoins gained value against fiat they still went down when compared against bitcoin, if the current growth in the market could not trigger an altcoin season why do you think that an even greater bull run during 2020 is going to be any different, and even if that is the case many of those that are holding altcoins that are outside the top 10 will never see their coins recovering anyway as investors will choose new projects over old ones.
You are typically on point mate, at least there should be some sign right now as bitcoin Is growing that altcoins will respond to the bull run, the only coins that we can really guarantee will fully respond to the full bull run of bitcoin in that 2020 is still the Ethereum and some few to altcoins in the market because if we study the market carefully ever since bitcoin started rising from April this year, we will notice that it is only coins that are at the top in coinmarketcap that are really responding to bitcoin every time it makes a move either upward or downward.

It means that when the bull run starts, those are still the only coins that will still respond to the price movement of bitcoin then, and even the altcoins season, I think people only trust the top altcoins more now which means only top altcoins will still be the one to grow.
In the personal analysis that I have made of the market I have come to the same conclusion as you, altcoins that are in the top 20 are more or less responding to the movements of bitcoin when it goes up and when it goes down, but all the altcoins outside of this range are not, and it is fair to ask ourselves why that is the case? And the reason for that is really simple investors have lost confidence in most projects and they are not willing to invest in them, and we could attribute the recovery of bitcoin during this year to that lack of confidence.
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:24:38 PM

People who are aware about the 2013 hype will not feel for it. That time market was reached to certain peak value and after that value goes down and it retains around four years.
Fortunately we have halving effect which corner pass in the coming year so we don't need to worry about the profits and returns.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 07:27:44 PM

People who are aware about the 2013 hype will not feel for it. That time market was reached to certain peak value and after that value goes down and it retains around four years.
Fortunately we have halving effect which corner pass in the coming year so we don't need to worry about the profits and returns.

Halving does not guarantee anything. Of course, the history of the cryptocurrency market says that at the time of halving the price increases, but it does not have to be this time. After such a long period of bear market, the stabilization period before the next bull run can be much longer. However, I hope you are right Wink
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:09:29 PM

In last 2 cycles at Bitcoin halving price was at 1/2 and 1/3 of previous ATH. So for this halving 7 months from now that would meant $7-10k.  Price is already now at that levels, so I dont understand your pessimism and wanting more.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:22:11 PM

In last 2 cycles at Bitcoin halving price was at 1/2 and 1/3 of previous ATH. So for this halving 7 months from now that would meant $7-10k.  Price is already now at that levels, so I dont understand your pessimism and wanting more.

Febo he is not the only pessimistic person on this forum, they can be seen everywhere. I can`t think of any other reason for their
pessimism except they probably buy bitcoin at the top. There is a one more possibility, some people wish to get rich fast and they
are here just for that reason, they lose patience fast and start talking nonsense`s around.
   We can`t do much about them. I didn`t lose my faith in crypto-currencies, I`m here for permanent! What ever happens!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Darooghe

Activity: 1120
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 09:36:36 PM

People realize that there is no use case for alts other than speculation. Even ETH, what have all the ICO's accomplished, literally nothing. I don't see one world dominating Crypto and agree there is room for other projects for specific use cases. However right now it's all speculation, ETH hasn't had one killer app, other than bilking investors for money via ridiculous ICO's. People thought projects like Augur would change everything, but it's not even relevant. Once BTC hits $100,000 and enters the realm of sound money and store of value, then we will see other projects emerge successfully.

I am a big fan of the 80/20 rule and i see scale-ability by diversity. more small blockchain rather than one giant blockchain. So Bitcoin dominance may become 80% but it will only be used from 20% of users. Bitcoin could take on the role of lead currency and store of value, then serious Alts might have a future in the long run.
riso2015

Activity: 1246
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:49:35 PM

Halving does not guarantee anything. Of course, the history of the cryptocurrency market says that at the time of halving the price increases, but it does not have to be this time. After such a long period of bear market, the stabilization period before the next bull run can be much longer. However, I hope you are right Wink
This is not a long period, because in the previous Halving cycle it was also like this, the Bearish market
remained 2 years and continued with a 1 year price correction market. After that all happened, then the moon price happened again.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
TelolettOm

Activity: 2100
Merit: 553

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 03:50:17 PM

Their expectations are all too high, especially if they only look at 2017, even though this year is not so bad, the fact is that the price of bitcoin has also increased, but they are still satisfied with what is happening now. everyone's hope is a price increase like 2017 and it won't happen this year believe me

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CoinKolik

Activity: 736
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:07:16 PM

Many people lost their investments during 2 years bear market.

Many coins dropped more than 80% and found new all time lows every week.

At the second year of Bear market people realised that projects without project teams will die.

There are to trust to shit projects anymore. Investors have more knowledge when compared to 2017.

After 2 years bear market, bull market will come sooner or later. By the way all shit coins will not pump. Only strong coins with strong project time will survive and pump as I see.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: