Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:01:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The most popular payment methods to buy Bitcoin in 2019  (Read 2520 times)
purifymec

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:39:50 PM

Who wants to buy Bitcoin open a crypto wallet, isn’t that so? How secure is Vertex Market? Of course, making a purchase using cash is faster, but here you should consider how much the platform commission is lower than the usual crypto exchange commission
I think many newcomers who will hear that you can buy Bitcoin through such a service using conventional payment systems will be happy and will not go into details of security. But such a lack of basic knowledge then leads to a loss of funds and disappointment. I recommend that you study the process of buying and managing crypto assets on the Taklimakan platform. And you can also analyze and discuss the vertex market to understand how effective they are.

Until I ordered a crypto visa card, then maybe I will take advantage of this offer from Vertex. The truth is always first you need to check the reputation of the company. I heard about the project, but did not follow what they were doing. Another important point when choosing a service, you need to look whether it supports such transfers for the purchase of cryptocurrency and whether this is considered gambling, which is prohibited in some countries.
educart

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:45:13 PM

Who wants to buy Bitcoin open a crypto wallet, isn’t that so? How secure is Vertex Market? Of course, making a purchase using cash is faster, but here you should consider how much the platform commission is lower than the usual crypto exchange commission
I did not study the issue of buying bitcoin through intermediaries. It seemed to me that it was precisely them that the blockchain industry was trying to avoid. Of course, using the usual paypal seems to be a tempting decision, but it is worth considering that you will probably pay a double commission. First, in the paypal itself, and then also on the vertex platform
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2019, 03:45:23 PM

i never though yandex has this payment system, i only knew it because of the fee email they provide which were often considered use by spammers. still good to know they are actually a good company.

vertex.market is somehow like localbitcoins which i'm still not into because of the privacy issues. vertex.market is also asking for KYC, its the normal case these days but if i really wanted to buy BTC and keep my information to only few users, i'd be just going into the currency exchange section in the forum to trade with the trusted people.

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                                 
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████
   ██████████████████    █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌      ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████
|
  Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income
         Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!   
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
dimonstration

Activity: 2632
Merit: 696

Dimon69

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:48:54 PM

The most popular method for buying bitcoin as for me is buying on exchanges using fiat or other coin
This was inconvenient for me before, thankfully there is a  convenience store now in my country which offers to load my wallet with Bitcoin and their app will let you transfer it in any exchange or applications you wanted it.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 03:54:32 PM

there are many advantages to paying using bitcoin.  but for me it's easier to use bank transfer.  because in the country I can use money to exchange and buy bitcoin easily

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Xxmodded

Activity: 2282
Merit: 309

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:25:06 PM

Local bank transfer become most popular payment method to buy bitcoin for my self, I have use many digital account like PayPal and Payza but I am not enjoy and safety using both digital currency and my account always banned permanent without good reason, best option by using local bank transfer although have wait about one hour until three hours for receiving my money in local bitcoin account.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 09, 2019, 05:31:01 PM

I think Google pay will be a great option. Google will definitely try and stretch it's wings to most of the nations so that will be used by the highest amount of population. Being a big promoter of p2p trading, apps like Google pay will be a best option.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: