Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:06:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] VCC Exchange - A Good Liquidity, Non-Fee Exchange  (Read 407 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2019, 12:35:19 PM

Social Links

Features:

• Share 100% liquidity pool with Bittrex (similar to Upbit): VCC Exchange has all the tokens that are regularly traded on Bittrex, including the hottest ones that Binance and other top exchanges don’t have such as BCH-SV, GRIN, MONA, SOLVE, OCN, LUNA, SPND, v.v... This sets VCC Exchange apart from other new platforms which support only a few tokens with low liquidity.

Read more about the liquidity pool here: https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360028035472-VCC-Exchange-Launches-Digital-Asset-Trading-Platform-Powered-by-Bittrex-in-Vietnam-.

• 0% commission fee: Normally, a 0.25% transaction fee will be applied to each successful order, and VCC Exchange will refund all the fees at the end of each month. VCC Exchange wants to protect the investors and avoid wash trading so any account suspected of wash trading will not receive the said refund.

• User-friendly interface and good user experience: Optimal and simple design allows seamless experience, similar to Binance and more user-friendly than Bittrex.

• Mobile App: VCC Exchange has mobile app available on both Android and iOS. Even without the non-fee, this feature alone makes it a great replacement to Bittrex.

• Public Information of Company Address and Reputable Team
  • Founders:
  • Mr. Loi Luu - Co-Founder & CEO of Kyber Network
  • Mr. Hung Tran - Venture Partner at VinaCapital
  • Mr. Phuc Nguyen - Founder of SotaTek (An outsourcing tech company with experience building numerous exchange platforms, ICO and IEO.)
  • Info of all developers and support team are published on the website
  • All wallet addresses on Blockchain are public and transparent

• Committed to compliance: VCC Exchange utilizes high levels of Know Your Customer review. The company is partnering with Vietnam's Ministry of Justice to establish a legal framework for blockchain applications in the country.

Read more about compliance here: https://vtv.vn/kinh-te/doi-thoai-ve-khung-phap-ly-cho-ung-dung-cong-nghe-blockchain-20190919102432404.htm.

• Investment by major funds like Signum Capital and Axiom Associates: Signum Capital is the biggest Singapore-based fund that has invested in highly-profitable projects such as Kyber Network, Tomochain, Zilliqa, Aelf, Celer, etc.

• 24/7 customer support in English

Early blockchain investors back in 2017-2018 mostly used Bittrex or Poloniex due to their high security and robust trading, enabling instant execution and fast withdrawals/deposits. Now VCC Exchange also has those features as it has partnered with Bittrex, sharing the benefits with Bittrex (similar to the partnership between Bittrex and Upbit). Even better, VCC Exchange is totally commission-free; the 0% trading fee and mobile app allows easy scalping. Read more about the partnership: here.

• Side Note: In May, VCC's launching event - Vietnam Blockchain Startup - has gathered together big players in the blockchain industry (such as Signum Capital, Aelf, Kyber Network, and Tomochain), well-known investors like Golden Gate Ventures, Nextrans, VinaCapital, etc. and governmental agencies.

Disclaimer:
The thread author is NOT the creator of the content and therefore can not be held liable for sourcing of the content. The project-owner has ensured the thread author that the content is genuine, unique and created by them.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrissie

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:13:23 AM

I really like this app and exchange platform. Very easy to use and they handle the support required very fast
VCC Exchange

Activity: 5

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 03:38:22 AM

I really like this app and exchange platform. Very easy to use and they handle the support required very fast

Thank you for your great feedback and your trust in VCC Exchange! Cheesy
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:21:50 PM

Cool idea, but how do you earn money ? You don`t have any trading margine which is the main source of earnings on other exchanges.

0% commission fee: Normally, a 0.25% transaction fee will be applied to each successful order, and VCC Exchange will refund all the fees at the end of each month. VCC Exchange wants to protect the investors and avoid wash trading so any account suspected of wash trading will not receive the said refund.
How are you going to manage with that detection of washing funds ? Where is the guaranty that I will receive my refund at the end of the month ?
VCC Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 04:07:09 AM

Cool idea, but how do you earn money ? You don`t have any trading margine which is the main source of earnings on other exchanges.

How are you going to manage with that detection of washing funds ? Where is the guaranty that I will receive my refund at the end of the month ?

There are many different ways for an exchange to make money; we rely on other services we provide as well, e.g. IEO, marketing services, money transfer, etc.

Currently, we are defining wash trading as any buy/sell transaction at the same price in a short amount of time. As a transparent business, we uphold our words firmly or else there would be no business, right? Smiley
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 12:28:30 PM

There are many different ways for an exchange to make money; we rely on other services we provide as well, e.g. IEO, marketing services, money transfer, etc.

Currently, we are defining wash trading as any buy/sell transaction at the same price in a short amount of time. As a transparent business, we uphold our words firmly or else there would be no business, right? Smiley

currently i think there is a contest in the VCC exchange but can you make a page like a leaderboard that can show the rank every people that joined the contest?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
VCC Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 03:25:01 AM

currently i think there is a contest in the VCC exchange but can you make a page like a leaderboard that can show the rank every people that joined the contest?

Yes we have the leaderboard on our homepage, listing the top 10 best contestants right now.
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 04:07:47 AM

Yes we have the leaderboard on our homepage, listing the top 10 best contestants right now.

i just saw that. About the contest can i join it if i deposit now and trading there?

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
VCC Exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 09:20:16 AM

i just saw that. About the contest can i join it if i deposit now and trading there?

Sadly it just ended Sad Please follow our Facebook and Telegram for other upcoming contests & competitions!

Lauda (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 09:21:40 AM

Sadly it just ended Sad Please follow our Facebook and Telegram for other upcoming contests & competitions!

I find it very convenient to follow groups on Telegram for such news.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
VCC Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2019, 08:06:42 AM

VCC Exchange Officially Launches VND (Fiat) Trading

Vietnam is on the rise of cryptocurrency trading. The number of traders from this country is in the top 5 of global traffic ranking to top exchanges. We’ve seen a wave of new cryptocurrency exchange launching, all with promising features such as high liquidity or secured accounts. However, most of the exchanges accept digital currencies only, which means that traders need to first use some other platforms to convert cash to bitcoin (or other crypto-currencies). This extra step is troublesome and time-consuming, and it might even cost our traders more money towards unwanted fees.

With the vision to further drive the adoption of the revolutionary blockchain technology and digital currencies, VCC Exchange is committed to developing a robust financial ecosystem and providing our customers with more options for purchasing and trading digital currencies.

Therefore, VCC’d like to introduce VND (fiat) trading for all customers. Starting from 02 December 2019, we will accept VND to crypto trading on VCC Exchange and support all Vietnamese banks. Users can start deposit and withdraw VND as well as trade VND with other crypto tokens. The initial markets for VND trading on VCC Exchange will include Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Tether (USDT), Ripple (XRP), and Digix Gold (DGX).

To celebrate the launching of VND pairs, we are having the biggest giveaway event of the year: “Trade Fast, Trade Fiat” with total prizes up to 1,000,000,000 VND in cash (for Vietnamese traders only). To learn more about how to claim these giveaways, please go to the event site at https://vnd.vcc.exchange

Happy trading on VCC Exchange!

VCC Exchange Team.
Vectra

Activity: 345
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 12:55:27 AM

Never send any money to these cunts. They blocked people from their money for more than a month, apparently for checking accounts from countries they suddenly announced unsupported. First it was supposedly a technical maintenance for 2-3 weeks, than more than that, they made accounts inactive and unable to withdraw their funds. Exit scam in making.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: