Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: BEST ALGO and COINS to mine for NVIDIA GPUS under 6gb without the ASIC and FPGAS  (Read 212 times)
Kodaman (OP)

Activity: 189
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:42:18 PM

After the release of the new algos like beamhash, cuckoroo, cuckutoo etc which uses hard memory. there are not so many coins and algos left for people using nvidia gpus with 6gb or less ram.
RAVEN is using x16r but that algo is pure ASIC and FPGA driven right now. The new algo x16rv2 by RAVEN also have the ASICS ready and released.
What is left for us to mine without the fear of FPGAS and ASICS with our low memory nvidia cards such ash P106, GTX 1060 6-3gb, 1050ti 4-2 gbs etc
X25X algo made by SINOVATE is being used in couple of coins too but as far as i know there are no pure GPU algos around other than X25X.
I analyzed the X25X and the pool hashes and there are still no FPGAS mining it yet.
Any other recommendation would be appreciated.
Please share here and update when there will be new algos with potential  good coins for mining with no high memory requirement.
stolarzz

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 02:53:37 PM

Can you post any source to x16rv2 Asics? Smiley
nc50lc
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 5733

Self-proclaimed Genius

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 04:01:26 PM

I only heard of FPGAs; if the statement below is true, only the ASICs will get booted by the Oct1 fork.
There's no news of any ASICs for x16rv2 Algo, OP's source must be FUD.

Tron (Tron Black) has always seemed to hold the position that FPGAs are not a threat to the Ravencoin network, and made the decision to support their presence on the network.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Kodaman (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 06:58:24 PM

This is just a rumour for now but i heard that they are suing the people who give out the information.
Soon we will all find out but the main topic is gpu only algo that doesn't have asics and fpgas lol
Kodaman (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2019, 07:23:46 PM

I only heard of FPGAs; if the statement below is true, only the ASICs will get booted by the Oct1 fork.
There's no news of any ASICs for x16rv2 Algo, OP's source must be FUD.

Tron (Tron Black) has always seemed to hold the position that FPGAs are not a threat to the Ravencoin network, and made the decision to support their presence on the network.
Just found out that iBeLink in California is the ASIC provider Wink
Kodaman (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:39:07 AM

Looks like X25X is the one and only GPU only algorithm that doesn't have FPGAS and ASICS built for it.
I have couple of 1050tis and 1060 3gb cards around to use and X25X is the only choice for now.
Share your information if any new GPU only algo appears around!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: