Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:25:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily  (Read 4142 times)
campusnet

Activity: 481
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 03:17:55 PM

I think investing at this price is really good for the investment and you absolutely can make a high profit if the market starts to increase in the near future. During the past time, BTC has been continuously volatile and that made many investors have a lot of difficulties in trading so if we don't invest now, we will never be able buy cheap. Of course any investment will have its own risks but investing in Bitcoin will never disappoint.
market movements will be unstable in the current crypto trading trend. for those who start trading, of course, they must be equipped with the ability to trade in a very fast-moving market. This is not the same as short-term investment, daily trading or short-term investment requires greater accuracy and focus from traders.
especially in a market down like now. altcoin is red and green fast. the market does not show stability but it is quite easy to get profits every day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:19:30 PM

Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?
All the market except for stable coins was going down during that day, now I do not believe that you can take such a huge crash and somehow try to interpret this as a hint that somehow the bulls will come back, there has been a small correction since the price crashed but you should not expect anything else, the bull market of 2019 seems to be over and I hope you took advantage of it otherwise you will have to wait a long time in order to see the next one.
Oceat

Merit: 368

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 07:53:12 PM

Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily, with some of the top-20 coins showing losses of more than 34% on the day.
The most popular altcoin Ether (ETH) has dropped over $50 in the last 24 hours to a price point of $156 per coin, recording a heavy loss of 24% on the day.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/tuesday-shows-bloodbath-for-altcoins-up-to-34-losses-on-top-20-coins

do you think this down market will continues and welcome back to the bears in crypto market again ?
or this is only the preparations if the market will growing really hard and the bulls will show up in the near time ?
All the market except for stable coins was going down during that day, now I do not believe that you can take such a huge crash and somehow try to interpret this as a hint that somehow the bulls will come back, there has been a small correction since the price crashed but you should not expect anything else, the bull market of 2019 seems to be over and I hope you took advantage of it otherwise you will have to wait a long time in order to see the next one.
I don't want to raise my hopes too much about of the bull market to come back but we do still have 3 more months left. It's just that I'm still expecting a slight surge of price to at least break the $10k resistance yet the price now is sticking in $8k. It seems that $10k is too much now to ask. I'm currently waiting for what is the stable price of Bitcoin to see where it all going to stop.

Kang TB (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 09:32:42 PM

yes, and maybe the right choice before a huge dump coming is by convert our cryptocurrency to a stable coin is the best idea my friend
and we can get a good return, because our digital assets in bitcoin or altcoin terms will increase
but the fact, no body know, when the huge dump will coming mate ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Silberman
Legendary

Merit: 1333

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 04:40:13 PM

yes, and maybe the right choice before a huge dump coming is by convert our cryptocurrency to a stable coin is the best idea my friend
and we can get a good return, because our digital assets in bitcoin or altcoin terms will increase
but the fact, no body know, when the huge dump will coming mate ?
That is a question for which I will love to have the answer but I do not, I can only try to tell what is the direction the market seems more likely to take during the next months and to me that is down, I know this can be discouraging after we waited so much time for the recovery of this market and it can be even more discouraging for those holding altcoins since their fiat value went up but their value in bitcoin has been crashing for a long time.
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:16:12 PM

if it had touched so deep I don't think it would end, maybe it was the most severe price reduction this month by more than 20% a day it was terrible.
and what we know after that the price slowly rises, again shows a pretty good demand.
now the price of BTC is stuck at 8000-8200 I hope it will get better at the end of this month, because someone predicts that BTC will touch 16k $ in this October.
deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 02:22:44 PM

if it had touched so deep I don't think it would end, maybe it was the most severe price reduction this month by more than 20% a day it was terrible.
and what we know after that the price slowly rises, again shows a pretty good demand.
now the price of BTC is stuck at 8000-8200 I hope it will get better at the end of this month, because someone predicts that BTC will touch 16k $ in this October.
if there is such a large growth there will be a very large adoption of bitcoin. I guess it will be difficult this month.
although the decline is happening now like being trapped and not moving much. altcoin may be able to move on updates made by themselves with the support of their communities that can make requests increase. but to create increased demand on the altcoin market as a whole I think we need a longer time than October.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2019, 05:36:05 PM

The market is very selective.  Coin trash will not survive the market when BtC is king.  This will make the quality and potential altcoins continue to grow, making the market better and better.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Patrix_1

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 09:39:24 AM

Yes I do and I still do not get why people are so optimistic about the future of crypto market? Bakkt exchange has failed, altcoins are not raising, BTC is falling as well and no massive announcements are coming till the end of this year. For me it sounds like another bearish year.
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:40:32 PM

The market is very selective.  Coin trash will not survive the market when BtC is king.  This will make the quality and potential altcoins continue to grow, making the market better and better.
I think this is the influence of traders who have begun to understand what coins have the potential to rise and what coins have no potential, many new coins that do not have a good development that make the price not too good even a very low trading volume indicates that the coin project failed.
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 03:53:45 PM

I think this is the influence of traders who have begun to understand what coins have the potential to rise and what coins have no potential, many new coins that do not have a good development that make the price not too good even a very low trading volume indicates that the coin project failed.
I agree if this happens to shit coins, which only make shrubs on the Exchange. In the end the price of the shit coin will disappear and die on the Exchange. Therefore choose the Altcoin Potential that has a lot of volume and users. Don't choose shit coins / tokens which the price is always destroyed in the market.
kidbounty

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

HELENA

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2019, 04:41:24 PM

coins like that will eventually die slowly. traders have begun to turn to crypto, which has real use rather than a coin that relies on speculation.

recently I saw a lot of exchanges that began delisting of coins that did not have volume and the project was not very developed. so I think when the market recovers we will only see good altcoins in the market. altcoin shit will slowly disappear, because of this.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 05:43:33 PM

Yes I do and I still do not get why people are so optimistic about the future of crypto market? Bakkt exchange has failed, altcoins are not raising, BTC is falling as well and no massive announcements are coming till the end of this year. For me it sounds like another bearish year.

Market become selective when crypto entered bear market at end of first quarter 2018. Many people started lose their money and become more selective before investment. Also scam projects damaged people so much. As a result of these and more effects market condition changed so much from 2019 to 2019. Nowadays alt coins bleeding mostly everyday. BTC not give them permission to grow. Just strong projects like ETH and BNB try to hold their positions.
If market go green again and start a mini bull, these strong projects will lead.
Kang TB (OP)

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 10:55:15 PM

maybe this year is a consolidations year, not a bearish year
because this year there is no huge news coming to crypto industry
but next year, a lot of event in crypto industry will be happend my friend
such as bitcoin halving event, eth 2.0 and many more

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Iyeman

Activity: 1183

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 11:10:37 PM

I agree if this happens to shit coins, which only make shrubs on the Exchange. In the end the price of the shit coin will disappear and die on the Exchange. Therefore choose the Altcoin Potential that has a lot of volume and users. Don't choose shit coins / tokens which the price is always destroyed in the market.
You guys must realize the fact even not all of the major altcoins will always bring us to the profit. Look at some coins like zilliqa and it's brought the late investor to the bottom price and lose a lot of money easily.
It's a good idea to choose a good altcoin with huge volumes and popularity but some times it's not always useful at all consider the price will be determined from what's the usefulness of the product and does it really useful for us?

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
EscrowService28

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:01:07 AM

It's a bloodbath for Bitcoin for the past weeks already. Altcoins used to dive in with bitcoins' before but it seems like some coins are having mixed movements and some are even stable as of the moment. For now, we'll just wait for a massive rebound.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:15:04 AM

It's a bloodbath for Bitcoin for the past weeks already. Altcoins used to dive in with bitcoins' before but it seems like some coins are having mixed movements and some are even stable as of the moment. For now, we'll just wait for a massive rebound.
Very critical percentage of bitcoin dominance now.   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

More bad things are coming? hopefully it will not happen, though it looks so evil but that percentage is a drop from 70% dominance in the last weeks.

cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:20:05 AM

I think investing at this price is really good for the investment and you absolutely can make a high profit if the market starts to increase in the near future. During the past time, BTC has been continuously volatile and that made many investors have a lot of difficulties in trading so if we don't invest now, we will never be able buy cheap. Of course any investment will have its own risks but investing in Bitcoin will never disappoint.
market movements will be unstable in the current crypto trading trend. for those who start trading, of course, they must be equipped with the ability to trade in a very fast-moving market. This is not the same as short-term investment, daily trading or short-term investment requires greater accuracy and focus from traders.
especially in a market down like now. altcoin is red and green fast. the market does not show stability but it is quite easy to get profits every day.
This market requires great patience because not every coin can make you good profits during this time. In fact, altcoins tend to drop more and if you are not careful in trading, you will suffer huge losses from this market. You have many different investment opportunities but if you don't have good knowledge then you're just an investor manipulated by whales.

I often analyze the psychology of investors in the downtrend because if they are scared, it will certainly be a good time to buy cheap coins and wait for the market to return to the green.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 11:20:51 AM

that was expected to happen when  more  project has been created and raised fund .
Those shit token is just a trash in the market investors need to forget about investing in those token and invest in a coin that has a better future.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

michellee

Activity: 2772
Merit: 842

🐺Spinarium.com🐺 - iGaming casino

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:15:21 PM

that was expected to happen when  more  project has been created and raised fund .
Those shit token is just a trash in the market investors need to forget about investing in those token and invest in a coin that has a better future.

Many altcoins could be potential to increase, so you don't have to invest in the unknown project which doesn't have any potential in the future. If he can choose one or two altcoins at the market, he can expect to make a profit when the price increases. He can choose from the top 10 coin list, or he can buy bitcoin only if he is too scared to see the altcoin will bleeding again. The altcoin will have potential than the token because the altcoin already has a history from a long time ago.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀