Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins prices are bleeding heavily  (Read 4143 times)
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:02:20 AM

if I think this is only a temporary decline, because I believe that next year the price of crypto will also increase again, seeing that its growth is now also starting to rise again.
So the next year if pumping happens, it would be temporary too? bcz the next time would be dump again lol
temporary means short time, if the next year isnt temporary.

Definition of temporary (Entry 1 of 2): lasting for a limited time

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fatsy

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:13:14 AM

That won't be happening in the TRX Auction House http://trxah.trade/
d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:35:26 AM

It is not the right time for altcoins to pump thisbyear and it could happen by next year after the halving or year 2012 and it would take time for altcoins value to recover since more and more are popping up.

And best thing to do right now are to buy those altcoins that more potential and has purpose at all.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:31:37 AM

i think its a  altcoin doesnt move up in this time, it is stuck in the range price and cant be up
its cryptocap also cant do nothing, we need more time to get pump

Bitcoin is currently experiencing a significant decline in prices and touched prices below $8200, of course this is further extending the price decline below the average and even testing the support point of $8,000, if you look at the current BTC price movement chart, it can be predicted if the price of BTC will be stable at price range of $8,000- $8,100, ​​moreover we can see the BTC movement chart lately has experienced a lot of crossing down trend lines so, it is very likely that prices will decline again.

And today Bitcoin continues to drop to $7500 and this is something that people cannot predict. Currently, the value of this coin is very volatile and not suitable for investment during this period. I have also analyzed the chart today and it seems that the psychology of investors is starting to be more afraid so it will certainly be a bad time for this market.

I was very lucky to have sold Bitcoin at $10,000 a few weeks ago and am patiently waiting to buy Bitcoin for cheap price. Maybe Bitcoin will return to the $6000 price by the end of this year before another correction.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
sazonk

Activity: 575
Merit: 268

Changing the game

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2019, 01:11:45 PM

the fact is that today all altcoins, including BTC, have also declined, if there is such a site informing that an altcoin price is good, that is wrong. BTC and altcoin until this moment shows a decrease caused by many factors. You can see a news from here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/bitcoin-drops-below-73k-as-china-vows-to-dispose-of-exchanges. Maybe that is also one of the causes of the fate of BTC and crypto today. Regarding bitcoin halving and a series of events on altcoin / ETH, my advice is not to over-expect it because there is no guarantee when altcoin will return to the good stage again.

Shallow Water
Andrews193

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:24:19 PM

if I think this is only a temporary decline, because I believe that next year the price of crypto will also increase again, seeing that its growth is now also starting to rise again.
Everyone knows that this bleeding is only temporary because in recent times the value of altcoins has received a lot of positives, for now, it needs to go down to create an accumulation. and a new play for the market. But the problem that most people are worried about is probably the temporary here is not clear, we don't know if this temporary state will start and end in weeks or months or even years, and this is really a period of crisis and fatigue that we need to overcome after a fun time

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 01:27:48 PM

Everyone knows that this bleeding is only temporary because in recent times the value of altcoins has received a lot of positives, for now, it needs to go down to create an accumulation. and a new play for the market. But the problem that most people are worried about is probably the temporary here is not clear, we don't know if this temporary state will start and end in weeks or months or even years, and this is really a period of crisis and fatigue that we need to overcome after a fun time
That doesn't true, if everyone knows its just temporary, they would not dump their holdings and just wait until the market will rise and sell when they see some profit. What I am seeing is that there's a major dump happening and this is surely because of people who panic and when they panic and dump, that means they don't believe that the price will rise again because they are afraid to hold.

Dalmar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

Life is short, practice empathy in your life

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:10:36 PM

That doesn't true, if everyone knows its just temporary, they would not dump their holdings and just wait until the market will rise and sell when they see some profit. What I am seeing is that there's a major dump happening and this is surely because of people who panic and when they panic and dump, that means they don't believe that the price will rise again because they are afraid to hold.
The emotional trading is the worst form of making trades and having decent research before investing is essential like in trading. Mastering yourself can save the trader from the bad risk management and panic will go away if he can handle the trading without external factors. The temporary feelings shouldn't dominate in trading and dump of altcoins increases the level of emotional trading, obviously.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄
▄▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████▀█████████████▄
▄█████████████▀ ▄█▀ ███████████
▄██████████      ▀▀  ████████████
▄█████████████   ▄▄▄   ▀▀██████████
█████████████▀   ████▄   ▀█████████▄
█████████████    ▀▀█▀▀   ▄██████████
████████████▀   ▄▄      ████████████
████████████   ▄████▄    ███████████
█████████      ██████    ██████████
█████████▄▄            ▄██████████
▀██████████  ██  ▄▄▄▄████████████
▀█████████▄▄█▄ ███████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

B i t c o i n t a l k   ▄▄▄▄▄

DONATION CAMPAIGN

▄
                                   ▄██
               ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄███
             ▄█████████▄        ████
▄▄▄         ▄████████████     ▄████▀
 ▀██▄▄      █████████████   ▄█████▀
  ▀█████▄   █████████████  ▄██████
    ▀█████▄  ███████████▀▄███████
     ▀██████▄▄▀▀██████▀ ████████▀
       ████████▄      ▄████████▀
        █████████▄  ▄██████████
         █████████████████████
          ████████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ███████████████████
          ██████████████▀▀▀
          ███████▀▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀

BE A HOPE
FOR A LIVABLE WORLD
▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄▄█████████████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀██████████
███████████▀       ▀█▀       ▀█████████
███████████▀                    █████████
███████████                     █████████
█████████████                   ███████████
██████████████▄               ▄████████████
████████████████▄▄▄         ▄█▀▀   ████████
███████████▀▀     ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██     ▄████████
██████▀█▄                ▀▀▀█▄ ▄█████████
██████▄ █▄          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄███████████
██████▄ ▀█                ▄████████████
██████▄  ██████▄▄▄    ▄██████████████
▀██████▄██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████████████▀▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀

ONE

little

HELP CHANGES
EVERYTHING

..DONATE..
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 01:11:21 AM

2months after this post?now even bitcoin is bleeding as well valuing $8,500 this is another dumping situation that investors must take seriously.

as we are heading to last Month of 2019 its getting harder to predict the market lol.

so lets facet hat no selling must happen but buying instead.
The price of bitcoin has been going down for some time but now things are getting interesting, if the price of bitcoin can remain close to the current levels then when we get the halving we could get a positive correction similar to what we saw during this year.

But if the price goes down then there is a real risk the price could keep going down until the end of the year in which case the halving may not bring the profits most of the members of the forum are expecting.
A lot of people expect the price of Bitcoin to increase by the end of the year, but now the coin is going against everyone thinking. I think the current market is very volatile and makes investors more afraid so it is best to sit still and watch. Now there are not many good investment options and if buying altcoin at this time will certainly be risky and can not avoid losses when investing.

However, recently there is a lot of good news regarding this market and hopefully by 2020 all coins will improve because everyone is waiting for a new altcoin season to appear in the near future.
The market has the tendency to do the opposite of what many people expect, I remember that at the beginning of this year there were very few speculating that the price will go up.

Everyone was expecting another negative year for bitcoin and the rest of cryptocurrencies and then out of nowhere the price began to grow to the point that we almost reached 14,000 dollars and now that everyone is expecting the price to go up at the end of the year the price is going down.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:37:35 PM

Of course, there is no "permanent dump" in the trading, the dead coins are delisted constantly from the distinguished exchanges. Dumping altcoins depends on the two market determinant: The price of altcoins is dumped due to the greedy investors and they accept the dump decision with the emotions. Logical investors sell on the high, they don't dump the dumped price for getting out of the trade.
cribusen
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 05:06:55 PM

Things are even worse at the moment, ETH has lost a lot during the last week and it does not seem like it would come back so easily. The whole market needs a huge push, but I do not even know what is going to provide it.
BartS

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 03:58:11 AM

Things are even worse at the moment, ETH has lost a lot during the last week and it does not seem like it would come back so easily. The whole market needs a huge push, but I do not even know what is going to provide it.
Markets are extremely complex and at the same time extremely simple, the only thing that is needed for this market to recover is money and those that have the money to make that recovery a reality are only going to invest in this market once they are absolutely sure that they are going to get profits with that investment.

And there are only two options for that to happen, the first one is that the price crashes to levels similar to what we saw in 2018 and the second option is that we begin to see important developments in the most important coins in the market.
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 07:39:02 AM

This always happen when bitcoin price drop, and we still not have mass adoption to not have so huge volatility when a coin price drop, but maybe over 5 years we will have more people on crypto.
Actually, this market is heavily dependent on Bitcoin so if this coin cannot rise then we will not have many opportunities to make a profit this year. I have been following this market for the past year and not much has changed so 2020 will still be a bad year for everyone. Now it's best to sit still and only hold fiat until the bear market is over.
bitcoin does determine the market conditions, because when the price of bitcoin moves a few percent, the price of crypto also changes. especially for altcoin, the influence of bitcoin for altcoin is very large so when the bloody market can be sure the price of bitcoin has also decreased

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
BartS

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 01:35:22 AM

This always happen when bitcoin price drop, and we still not have mass adoption to not have so huge volatility when a coin price drop, but maybe over 5 years we will have more people on crypto.
Actually, this market is heavily dependent on Bitcoin so if this coin cannot rise then we will not have many opportunities to make a profit this year. I have been following this market for the past year and not much has changed so 2020 will still be a bad year for everyone. Now it's best to sit still and only hold fiat until the bear market is over.
bitcoin does determine the market conditions, because when the price of bitcoin moves a few percent, the price of crypto also changes. especially for altcoin, the influence of bitcoin for altcoin is very large so when the bloody market can be sure the price of bitcoin has also decreased
There was a time in which altcoins used to move in ways that were more independent from the movements of bitcoin, but as the market has been progressing instead of this independency to increase with the time what we are seeing is the opposite, and it is not really difficult to understand the causes.

Altcoins at some point were believed to be the future replacements of bitcoin but now we are realizing they will never accomplish that goal and bitcoin no matter what will always be the king of this market and altcoins are losing their independency because of this.
Mining Capes

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:29:38 AM

its not all bad, there are still some shining gems out there that will rocket to the moon, considering HEX was able to raise $3 million in eth just today shows hpw far new coins can go, even free to claim if you own btc
20% bonus link: https://HEX.win/?r=0xe4124B907Df27e3BE71Fe01a24bA0F8e60a363e5
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 03:53:39 AM

its not all bad, there are still some shining gems out there that will rocket to the moon, considering HEX was able to raise $3 million in eth just today shows hpw far new coins can go, even free to claim if you own btc

Most of the altcoins who has raised the price more than 20% in a day lately are altcoins with a low volume (less than 1mil usd per day) and i think those are not natural rise but the whales are pumping it. So becareful don't get trapped

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 04:33:18 AM

Most of the altcoins who has raised the price more than 20% in a day lately are altcoins with a low volume (less than 1mil usd per day) and i think those are not natural rise but the whales are pumping it. So becareful don't get trapped

Yes, we are losing value because in most cases whales are pumping different coins which we are investing in the coin and suddenly the price of a coin will drop in the market. So it is always good to stay away from the trading when the coin is pumping.
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:23:15 AM

You need to be more careful as those coins that being played by whales and pumpers only artificially moving and any time they can dumped it and
lead you being trapped buying those assets. It's always better to buy good projects which still have potentials to move up even the market for the meantime is bleeding. collect those cheap coins and wait for the bounce up.
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 07:19:01 AM

You need to be more careful as those coins that being played by whales and pumpers only artificially moving and any time they can dumped it and
lead you being trapped buying those assets. It's always better to buy good projects which still have potentials to move up even the market for the meantime is bleeding. collect those cheap coins and wait for the bounce up.

The odds remain 50 50 if he enters at the right time he will be earning high risk high return, the whale certainly does not know there are how many people who buy coins their money play despite the status he will still win.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
slaman29
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1212

Livecasino, 20% cashback, no fuss payouts.

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 11:04:26 AM

I suspect a lot of these altcoin speculators actually kind of know this already, but they simply refuse to accept that they will be the victims. It's like all those hyip sites you see again and again. People know they're scams, they know they get profit from the latecomers. But they always think they can make it early and they never think THEY are the latecomers. As long as there are people like this, altcoins will always thrive.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██