Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today's price drop  (Read 2024 times)
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:18:54 AM

Of course altcoins depend on the top coins, namely bitcoin, ethereum and others, when bitcoin prices drop then we can be sure that altcoins also drop, I hope prices recover soon and investors will not hesitate to place their money.
This dependence indeed makes when negative sentiment exists on bitcoin then altcoin itself will also get its effect because it will also get the effect of falling prices if price movements on bitcoin decline, this has been a long time going on about the pattern

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
3x2
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:21:50 AM

Today the price has been stable till now. I woke up and saw 8200 USD, It has been more or less the same as yesterday. I hope the bitcoin recovers slowly and steadily from here. The Christmas is near and i hope we can have some surprise.
btc78

Activity: 2506
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:28:52 AM

Hello,

I've been shocked by the drop of ETH price today. So,I checked CMC and found that all coins dropped. I don't know what happened or why.

So, what happened today? Is this related to some news? where can I follow this kind of stuff?

Thnx
You have already mentioned that all the currency and not just ethereum who’s having difficulties in growth now so it means the answer is indeed that it’s either the BAKKT or the manipulators are abusing the market because this is a sudden fall from the strong resistance of $10,000 .but this will not go down more if panicking weak don’t add to the issue

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:26:33 AM

This week happened in ethereum and even bitcoin was not good until today but we don't know if the factors of dropping prices maybe the news are included but we cannot know the real factors behind that. But maybe this coming weeks the value of the bitcoin and the coins will rise and once you see again in the CMC the price of the coins you can a good price again.
DBronze98

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 04:48:38 AM

I think everyone was shocked too with what happens to the market ever since the start of bakkt there's a dump happening already. Some people expect a growth of the price yet it is unexpected to see what just happened. Bitcoin price dump too since there's a drop of a recent hashrate. You can find more here or in the internet if you search them. And since most of the coins are following the trend of Bitcoin it's expected to see a drop of the price in most altcoins.

I hope it rises again soon. I searched a little here and found a lot of talks about this RAKKT. But, still don't know what exactly is this RAKKT.
What is Bakkt?
I have just found an article on google and will explain to you what it is: "Bakkt is a digital asset platform created by ICE, the operator of 23 major international exchanges, including the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), by far the largest exchange in the world, trading nearly 1.5 billion shares a day. "
It is exchange and helps traders have a more friendly and professional environment. but unfortunately Bakkt debuted as soon as the bear market came out and its performnance was awful on the 23rd and 24th. That is also the reason why the whole market is dumped because Bakkt is not influential.

Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:08:51 AM

I think everyone was shocked too with what happens to the market ever since the start of bakkt there's a dump happening already. Some people expect a growth of the price yet it is unexpected to see what just happened. Bitcoin price dump too since there's a drop of a recent hashrate. You can find more here or in the internet if you search them. And since most of the coins are following the trend of Bitcoin it's expected to see a drop of the price in most altcoins.

I hope it rises again soon. I searched a little here and found a lot of talks about this RAKKT. But, still don't know what exactly is this RAKKT.
What is Bakkt?
I have just found an article on google and will explain to you what it is: "Bakkt is a digital asset platform created by ICE, the operator of 23 major international exchanges, including the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), by far the largest exchange in the world, trading nearly 1.5 billion shares a day. "
It is exchange and helps traders have a more friendly and professional environment. but unfortunately Bakkt debuted as soon as the bear market came out and its performnance was awful on the 23rd and 24th. That is also the reason why the whole market is dumped because Bakkt is not influential.

People had a lot of expectations with this going back to the beginning of the year. It doesn't necessarily mean that Bakkt has no influence. It does. People just doesn't seem to put much effort into knowing what it really is and how it will affect future trading. And bitcoin's price movement is hardly influenced by such. I think we've proven that already several times before.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
Bitcoin+Fi

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 06:02:59 AM

What is Bakkt?

People had a lot of expectations with this going back to the beginning of the year. It doesn't necessarily mean that Bakkt has no influence. It does. People just doesn't seem to put much effort into knowing what it really is and how it will affect future trading. And bitcoin's price movement is hardly influenced by such. I think we've proven that already several times before.

Bakkt needs time to unwind his brand and increase the volume of trading. I think that through go it will be a very liquid platform.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:21:33 PM

This is the reason to state cryptocurrency investment is high risk involved compared to other forms of investments. The price drop is massive. From the value of $1300 it has fallen to $8600. One who bought at $10000+ has to hold until there is continued growth to yield profit. Further we don't know how long this drop is going to happen or when the market gonna change bullish.
That is the risk that you take when you invest in this market, it is true that the losses can be massive if you invest at the wrong time but if you invest at the right time your profits can be spectacular and there is no other type of investment in the world that can give you the consistent huge profits that you can get in this market,
Honestly, every time is the right time to invest in crypto but selecting the right coin and the management level of the investor/holder are what determine profit.

besides you should not see the current drop in the price as something bad, it is an opportunity to buy bitcoin once again for a price below five figures.
What's most people usually focus on the consequence of the dump in the price of the crypto market but they ignore the benefit and opportunity which the downtrend market usually bring.
While I agree with that statement most of the time I must recognize that it is not always true, those that bought bitcoin at the end of 2017 when the bubble was at the top still have huge losses that they are not going to recover anytime soon, and while I have no doubts that if they are able to hold their coins for long enough not only they will recover their money but they will get profits, but it is really difficult to ask for an investor to hold their coins for that long.
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:26:52 PM

Hello,

I've been shocked by the drop of ETH price today. So,I checked CMC and found that all coins dropped. I don't know what happened or why.

So, what happened today? Is this related to some news? where can I follow this kind of stuff?

Thnx

Nothing new. Its common drop at some coins. Many coins are still green. ETH made good startup after sudden crush a few days ago. Just resting as I see. When compare the other coins, still it is one of the strongest one.
ETH 2.0 will keep awake till end of the year I think. At January with staking process, we can speak about different prices about ETH.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:44:19 PM

Hello,

Thnx

i think no need any specific reason when the price drop or growing hardly
and as i knew a smart traders will not panic when the price drop hardly,
because they already set a stop loss level in their transactions my friend
remember crypto market is very volatile

Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 10:11:59 PM

Hello,

Thnx

i think no need any specific reason when the price drop or growing hardly
and as i knew a smart traders will not panic when the price drop hardly,
because they already set a stop loss level in their transactions my friend
remember crypto market is very volatile
That it makes this market so much unpredictable, with its volatility it tested the trust and faith of everyone. Those who know crypto already how it works will greatly understand this that is why traders and old investors aren't so much affected to this but, the only problem is with the newcomers. They are most likely worried and even committing worse decisions and selling their coins at cheap price.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:23:41 PM

after I saw the chart this is not an ordinary decline, maybe there are people or groups who make large sales so that the price drops dramatically this may be intentional to make the price go down with a specific purpose, usually normal coins are only in the range of 1-2%, and this one more than 10% and no news can prove this drastic decline.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 06:32:47 PM

after I saw the chart this is not an ordinary decline, maybe there are people or groups who make large sales so that the price drops dramatically this may be intentional to make the price go down with a specific purpose, usually normal coins are only in the range of 1-2%, and this one more than 10% and no news can prove this drastic decline.
It seems to me that a very significant moment is the cryptocurrency price decline, which was marked by the launch of the Bakkt futures trading.  It's no secret that the whole cryptocurrency market was waiting for this moment, because trading Bitcoin futures very quickly was supposed to affect the improvement of the situation on the cryptocurrency market.  But apparently, speculators decided to use this chance and earn more by lowering cryptocurrency prices first.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 03:43:22 AM

It seems to me that a very significant moment is the cryptocurrency price decline, which was marked by the launch of the Bakkt futures trading.  It's no secret that the whole cryptocurrency market was waiting for this moment, because trading Bitcoin futures very quickly was supposed to affect the improvement of the situation on the cryptocurrency market.  But apparently, speculators decided to use this chance and earn more by lowering cryptocurrency prices first.
There have been many that have opposed the introduction of the futures to the market of cryptocurrencies since they thought it was an attempt to try to control the market and I think they were right, as soon as bakkt finally launched the price of bitcoin and many other cryptocurrencies went down significantly and it does not seem to me like a coincidence, if am right then this means we will see further decreases and it could be a good idea to be ready to get out of the market if it is necessary.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 15, 2019, 11:13:21 AM

In my opinion this market has been manipulated and that will not be good for investment during this period. Now the market may collapse unexpectedly and you cannot predict it and will cause a lot of investors to panic if that happens. Personally, I am always careful in trading and every investment decision I always consider carefully because the crypto market has things you can only see and wait .

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:54:20 PM

Hello,

Thnx

market not always rise, sometimes market will drop too, especially crypto market mate
because this market is very volatile, so, can drop and rise in short time
so, do not confuse, all you need to do is to learn how to grab a coin when the price down, then sell it when the price up

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
TriplexXx

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:58:06 PM

Hello,

Thnx

Seem like we are having another market correction on the rise.
The altcoins market is on the path to recovery yet we got another market correction.
Hopefully, the altcoins market will recover after the bitcoin price finishes the current halving in the year 2020.   
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:11:02 AM

Hello,

Thnx

Seem like we are having another market correction on the rise.
The altcoins market is on the path to recovery yet we got another market correction.
Hopefully, the altcoins market will recover after the bitcoin price finishes the current halving in the year 2020.   
Most of the sudden price increases will have a lot of other adjustments in this market and I believe that the downtrend will last until the end of this year because altcoins depend heavily on the value of Bitcoin. In fact, everyone expects the uptrend in this market but maybe we will have to wait a little longer because the current market is still very volatile.

I believe top coins like ETH will soon rise again because this is the only altcoin that I believe in and will invest in if the uptrend returns. I'm not sure when that will happen but it is likely by mid 2020 the altcoin season will appear.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 01:21:10 AM

Hello,

Thnx

market not always rise, sometimes market will drop too, especially crypto market mate
because this market is very volatile, so, can drop and rise in short time
so, do not confuse, all you need to do is to learn how to grab a coin when the price down, then sell it when the price up
why need to be confused and surprised because it is a natural thing in the crypto market, a decline can occur at any time and price increases so too. of course all you have to do in the current market conditions is buy a lot of ETH and be patient waiting for the next price increase. buying at low prices and selling when prices go up is a basic technique in trading.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Google+

Activity: 2436
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:07:46 AM

It has become a natural thing if the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place has decreased like that because it might be the influence of investors and traders who have panicked so they sell their assets at cheap prices, different when there is good news and the market is crowded, the price condition in the market will be go up because there will be many who interact buy and sell at the exchange place.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄