Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH experiences the deepest downfall this year  (Read 1119 times)
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:11:48 AM

Comparing the performance of ETH in 2019 to 2018, I will vouch for the performance of ETH in 2019. In 2018 during the long bear market era, ETH experienced its deepest downturn price of $80. 2019 has been good to ETH although ETH has not yet recovered to even 50% of its all time high price mark.
I am beginning to question myself if ethereum is ever going to recover, it is very easy to think it will and I still believe it will but the results have been so poor compared to what bitcoin has done during this year that I am beginning to lose hope, bitcoin is once again going up in price and while ethereum is doing the same its growth is nothing compared to what bitcoin is experiencing and this is despite all the improvements that the developers are making to ethereum.
Please don't fall into the dark side mate... Yes,  this year wasn't a satisfying moment for Ethereum and everyone really disappointed because we are expecting too much for this coin.  And to know that fact that we are still in volatile market and not really we have a huge market resistance, we could still be thinking that Eth will still at low. But ain't really makes me think that it will goes down deeper,  and we'd rather to keep positive and look for its potentiality.
Ethereum may be showing us an unsatisfying result this year, but we should consider it as a good part since we can invest as much as we can.
Do not feel disappointed, we should expect that this will take more time before it increases its price but it is sure to come at the right time.
especially for the end of this year, I think it will be a good moment to buy ethereum. because we know ethereum 2.0 will be held in January next year. so there is nothing to worry about ethereum. if we are still afraid of the current eth condition, then don't regret it later when the pump occurs
I think we should not expect on Ethereum 2.0 that will be held in upcoming January 2020 because ETH is really in a bad condition that it could continue it's downfall, like what we have experienced in the year of 2018. But we all hope that ETH could regain it's price back starting in the year of 2020, so we could get back all of our losses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:29:14 PM

I am beginning to question myself if ethereum is ever going to recover, it is very easy to think it will and I still believe it will but the results have been so poor compared to what bitcoin has done during this year that I am beginning to lose hope, bitcoin is once again going up in price and while ethereum is doing the same its growth is nothing compared to what bitcoin is experiencing and this is despite all the improvements that the developers are making to ethereum.
You think that Ethereum is really bad, look into the market very well and see how other great project has really down seriously and I think that the reason why we are just keeping an eye on Ethereum is because we really see it as the largest altcoins, and the most popular altcoin in the market, but we need to know that everyone do have their own challenging time, and we may have forgotten too that there was a time that bitcoin had this challenge that people wonder if bitcoin was ever going to make any recovery, but we can see how things turned for bitcoin and its investors since early this year.

Let us just assume that this year is for bitcoin, and next year will be for the altcoins which Ethereum will surely be among the altcoins that will take a very good lead, so we should not just give up on Ethereum yet.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:44:55 PM

Let us just assume that this year is for bitcoin, and next year will be for the altcoins which Ethereum will surely be among the altcoins that will take a very good lead, so we should not just give up on Ethereum yet.
Hopefully that would happen, we need to remain optimistic as its been 2 years already that altcoins are still struggling.
ETH is down but there's more altcoins that are down, good thing with ETH is that its still holding the number 2 spot in the market which makes it number 1 in the altcoins section.

Trading volume of ETH is still good, the biggest compared to any altcoins,  its closest rival before was XRP but xpr only has over 1 billion usd of daily trading volume which is only over 10% of ETH trading volume.

flagpara

Activity: 756
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:07:14 PM

I could write a while epistle about the price movement of ethereum since December 2017, I am a huge fan of ethereum and I have been holding ethereum since the price was around $600 up till now, I don't really care about the price movement though, to me it's a love thing, I love the ethereum blockchain and I just hold the coin because I believe in it.
Looks like You are a big fan of Ethereum blockchain. Like Bitcoin transaction is slow than any others coin but people love Bitcoin. I'm using Ethereum blockchain and I have no problem in transactions. Ethereum 2.0 news is coming every day by rumors and probably we can get next year.

S4VV4S

Activity: 1582
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:15:56 AM

Really unexpected what happens to coin ethereum, whereas many investors rely heavily on ETH can give profit but instead it happens instead, some have already lost 30% more, now it is very difficult to determine the choice, whether to To sell ETH or hold until the price recovers.
If you still hold some ETH, then I think it is better for you to keep hold your ETH until the price recovers, but if you have a lot of free time maybe you can use your ETH For daily trading. Do not hesitate with ETH prices falling in this year because we will see that next year ETH prices will rise again.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:05:19 AM

Really unexpected what happens to coin ethereum, whereas many investors rely heavily on ETH can give profit but instead it happens instead, some have already lost 30% more, now it is very difficult to determine the choice, whether to To sell ETH or hold until the price recovers.
many investors are scared and feel less interested in investing now because the state of crypto or altcoin has decreased if investors before starting investment understand and understand all the nature and risks of investing with altcoin coins or crypto currencies and investors will not feel so scared
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:24:58 AM

If you still hold some ETH, then I think it is better for you to keep hold your ETH until the price recovers, but if you have a lot of free time maybe you can use your ETH For daily trading. Do not hesitate with ETH prices falling in this year because we will see that next year ETH prices will rise again.
I agree with that. Why not use your Ethereum for trading because it will help you to make the amount of your ethereum bigger than before and it will also increase the fiat value of your holdings. It is not good to just sit back and hold your cryptocurrency because there are ways that you can try to increase your holdings and earn more profit once the price recovers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:49:35 AM

Base on the chart. Etherium decreases by 40% as of chart in Binance in eth/btc pair. I would rather advice to hodl your eth as long as you can, it is not yet the best time to spend eth or to sell eth, wait for it to recovers, eth is too low now although circulating supply is big dont spend now, but instead buy more of it as much as you have the money, this is the right time to buy.
Drai

Activity: 567
Merit: 270

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 02:02:18 PM

I still don't understand why people tend to focus solely on the price of Ethereum and little attention is paid to the tech of the contributions that Ethereum has made to the advancement of Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain technology, I know most people here are all about the money, but we should endavour to also it's the good with the bad, it's true that ethereum has seen the worst crash in 2019, going as low as $80 at a time so this new low is even a high when compared to what we have seen in the past.

sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:35:39 PM

Ethereum has confronted an accident underneath $160 this year, learnt by The Coin Republic. It is said that this week has been unsafe for ethereum. The destruction was unforeseen of it as in the ongoing occasions ethereum was performing truly well like it generally does. It would hold a gathering in Osaka this year. The destruction was in reality a cruel blow on it.

It was at that point dropped to $220 and after that to $160 per token. The following day ended up being random as the value rose to $175. Positive thinking and confidence in ethereum were reestablished in brokers.

News Source: TheCoinRepublic
Now ETH $160 and will back with lower price under $100, many investor do not understand why ETH could dump very lower price? bitcoin dominance have less with lower price altcoin keep following bitcoin trend become lower price too, now we still do not know how bitcoin and altcoin price next week or new years on 2020, become extreme dump or back with higher price.
In my own opinion, the whole market is really experiencing the deepest downfall not only this year but starting last year until now. Because if we remember when bitcoin reaches twenty thousand dollars in price, it is actually a golden era in which almost all of the projects being released becomes successful. Hence, even if we experience such downfall we should still believe that every cryptocurrency will rise up again if we still HOLD and have patience in every token that we are holding, not only that, we should have courage and keep on believing that crypto will not die. Volatility of the cryptocurrency is their nature. It is changing time by time. So downfall is normal. We should have faith in it.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2019, 05:44:08 AM

I expect that you are right because ethereum has been in a terrible shape for so long that many people are beginning to lose their faith in ethereum, and even if there is no doubt about which coin is the best in the market and it has been showing this during the whole year, at the same time we need a strong altcoin and the best candidate for that position is ethereum and despite being the second coin in terms of its market cap in the market its growth during this year has been ridiculous.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: