Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:49:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The price of BTC will go Up or down?  (Read 267 times)
Eedward (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:16:47 PM

What you guys are expecting?

(Hope someone will quote my post to show the pic) Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3893

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 12:17:55 PM

1 BTC = 1 BTC always.
I expect more adoption of BTC and it becomes daily life currency for average joe.

Anyway, I suggest you to follow the topic of this guy.
That was a cool short opportunity but currently overall market is rather positive. Even though some altcoins lost ~30-50% along with BTC drop, the hashrate is increased and the price is likely to recover!

I like the way he is sharing his knowledge.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
LollypopToken
Copper Member

Activity: 67
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:28:09 PM

i believe BTC has chance of hitting 7.7k before consolidating and beginning another move upwards. currently BTC has the lowest RSI on daily time frame since 3k ranges.
Eedward (OP)

Activity: 33
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 12:49:21 PM

Anyway, I suggest you to follow the topic of this guy.
That was a cool short opportunity but currently overall market is rather positive. Even though some altcoins lost ~30-50% along with BTC drop, the hashrate is increased and the price is likely to recover!

I like the way he is sharing his knowledge.

You are right. This guy is awesome! Thanks for sharing.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 01:33:07 PM

I'm currently expecting some stability around our current level and then another leg upwards afterwards as well; we're extremely oversold on the 4H RSI and even on the 1D which hasn't happened in a very long time, which should end with a nice bounce. I've noticed many people are calling for the upper $7ks for a bounce to happen, though I find it likely a bounce will happen right here in the lower $8ks. Not much has changed besides the price in that time, though, and I'll still be holding and adding to my personal stash.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 02:04:01 PM

If we see the image, we are almost there, and after that, the price will rise higher according to what happens in 2017. But we don't know yet, and we don't have any right prediction of what will happen later and its only a prediction that can be wrong. But this time, we have a good time to buy bitcoin at a low price, and we don't know if we will see it again in the future.

Many people are using this moment to buy as much bitcoin as they can, but I don't know if they will go all in to buy bitcoin or not. If I take a look at the chart, the possibility for bitcoin price to go down will be there, and I think the price still struggling to increase higher. So we need to wait for a while and hope that the next week will be better for bitcoin and altcoin.
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 3633

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2019, 03:24:58 PM

The price will not go up forever and may not go down forever. Therefore, achieving gains does not mean that the price continues to rising and vice versa.
Whatever or not, price volatility is what drives people to continue investing in this high-risk market.
What happened yesterday has something to do with Bakkt, and the same thing happened with CME & CBOE.
I do not believe that historical patterns will repeat at the same level but may give us good signals.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 03:32:43 PM

If we all know the answer to this question with certainty, I am very sure everyone would have been so wealthy by now that you won't be bother about working as it will only take you the keypads of your phone or laptop and access to the internet to flip wealth and make tons of money because you know what will happen next unfortunately we don't.

The interesting thing about trading and what makes it interesting is that unknown factor because, take that away from the market, it becomes boring and lose its savor. If anybody thinks he can decide or know based on historical analysis, its just a guess which could either come out right or the other way round. No more, no less
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:07:32 PM

Well, honestly speaking for what is happening now in the market, even bitcoin went down to 8500$ the best thing I can do
for now is to remain bullish, and take the opportunity to buy Bitcoin and some potential altcoins in the market. But according to
review in the chart I think Bitcoin goes down more to 7500$ then then it will bounce again little by little to 10k$ more.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 12:39:39 PM

Just a little dump and here we go with almost like a panic question.

What do you expect?
I am pretty sure it will go back up but not that huge. It will slowly move again to what amount it had be before the year ends.
Maybe more.
Adoption will always be there although it is slowly moving.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 01:54:42 PM

chart movements are similar to 2017,
but before seeing the picture you gave, I am sure if the movement of the BTC will continue to rise, dumb a few days yesterday only for a moment, not long to go up and follow its trend, which is bullish, and the bullish trend will continue to rise until it reaches the peak. at least the peak is 1 to 2 years.
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:05:02 PM

I think we are still in bearish times right now, but I hope things change in the coming few days. According to this recent article, Bitcoin May See Brief Bounce. to 8.7k but the market is generally bearish.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:16:34 PM

chart movements are similar to 2017,
but before seeing the picture you gave, I am sure if the movement of the BTC will continue to rise, dumb a few days yesterday only for a moment, not long to go up and follow its trend, which is bullish, and the bullish trend will continue to rise until it reaches the peak. at least the peak is 1 to 2 years.
^ This speculation that we need to wait 1-2 years were probably near to the truth. The new ATH will come I believed. After this drastically dumped it will surge again like what happened recently(last few months). But it will always be bouncing back and only strong hand will get a profit, not like panic sellers. If you invested in the bullish trend price just wait for a while, because there is a high chance it will come back again where the price you invested and wait until your profit was there.
yanto@1977

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:28:17 PM

It will go down again, many people predict touch 7k and I agree with that. Bitcoin as alternative income out side currency too long on top and this is time to go down as recovery price. Try to use MACD in week - month period and you will see the range. Buy back will open December, trust me.

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 02:57:50 PM

Btc always have a chance to bloom in the future because the adaption everyday is gradually increasing mate, yes you can say it always experienced a short declined which is uncertain for you .. but if you see directly to the position, its still stable right? .. So don't ever put doubts on it and believe what are the possibility in near future. Don't mind if it fluctuate because it's just a normal reaction due to the volatility in the market.
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 03:34:38 PM

Prices went down to $8180 now,so we need to ready for the big bearish movement now?

People predicted the prices will sky rocket in the last quarter of this year but its going upside down.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 04:40:10 PM

looklike same chart, but i guess it will be different, it will not totally same like before.
and some prediction saying it will down until7,7k or below, then will up again.
so if you planning to buy, make it on 7,7k or lower. It just prediction maybe can wrong.
i expect i can make profit from this situation  Grin.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:23:24 PM

Honestly, this kind of questions are totally rubbish. No one knows what is going to happen to the price. When it is going to rise or when it is going to fall. The same dip took place in 2017 and then the price started to skyrocket. This does not mean the same thing is going to happen this year. Yeah I know the price is falling and almost having an identical chart like 2017, but you never know. The price might start dipping even more!

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 11:25:44 PM

Well if history repeat again, in the end of 2019 will be bullish for bitcoin and all altcoins. There are only 2 things we can do now, trying to risk our money by re-buy bitcoin and wait it until the end of 2019 or we can just hold our coins.

Prices went down to $8180 now,so we need to ready for the big bearish movement now?

People predicted the prices will sky rocket in the last quarter of this year but its going upside down.
Those predictions only BS for me. Remember what people predicted when bitcoin reached $19k? "It will be reach $25k, 30k, 50k, 100k or even 500k" nothing happened until now (almost 2 years when it happened)
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1345

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 01:38:46 AM

I don't really think that it will repeat it's history. In the chart, I believe and much bullish mind when the triangle broke above.
But in this case, that very huge triangle which is also a huge impact on the price of Bitcoin. You see that break blow on $9,000 and boom, lead all the way below $8,000.
Well, BAKKT hype? Hmmm, seems bad for those people who believe that launched of BAKKT could lead to breaking above $12,000.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██