Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:53:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Cryptostocks] Kinetics  (Read 3593 times)
lemfuture (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:18:23 PM

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/85
I invested some myself, though Im unsure now if this IPO will succeed.
discuss.

1ADLcfwTofFXb95pKhebpeRkJ4WTWsvQXB
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 03:10:02 AM

discuss.
I doubt they will sell all shares in the stipulated timeframe, but they will probably have sold a consitherable amount by then.

lemfuture (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:55:04 AM

discuss.
I doubt they will sell all shares in the stipulated timeframe, but they will probably have sold a consitherable amount by then.
is it a legit stock? im not sure how to investigate

thy

Activity: 685

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:58:01 PM

discuss.
If i remember correctly from when i checked them before, there seems to be a real person behind this stock at least, not some annonomuse one like most other stocks on cryptostocks, some of the ideas they have seems to be way out there, but if one or a few of them will make it, it could go well for them.

lemfuture (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:16:28 PM

discuss.
If i remember correctly from when i checked them before, there seems to be a real person behind this stock at least, not some annonomuse one like most other stocks on cryptostocks, some of the ideas they have seems to be way out there, but if one or a few of them will make it, it could go well for them.
appreciate the input

Peter Lambert

Activity: 756

It's all fun and games until somebody loses an eye

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 04:21:09 PM

discuss.

Shouldn't you check to see if they are legit before you give them money?

Use CoinBR to trade bitcoin stocks: CoinBR.com

The best place for betting with bitcoin: BitBet.us
lemfuture (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:28:10 PM

discuss.

Shouldn't you check to see if they are legit before you give them money?
i meant investigate in depth. im lacking experience to do so and some ppl just do it better

CryptoREI

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:38:41 PM

I looked at these guys, and like I said in the last stock I seen you post I look at it from a sharks tank/Dragons Den Stand point.
The major problem I have with these guys is they are all over the place, they do not eat sleep and breath there product. They go to sleep wake up and come up with a new one, spend money on webdesign and hosting and move on to the next. They are wasting time by bouncing around from idea to idea, you never know what they are going to be on next.
And for that reason "I'm out" lol

Shark tank and Dragons Den 24hrs 7 days a week http://www.justin.tv/chark_tank

quicksalehelp.com
lemfuture (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 05:04:50 AM

I looked at these guys, and like I said in the last stock I seen you post I look at it from a sharks tank/Dragons Den Stand point.
The major problem I have with these guys is they are all over the place, they do not eat sleep and breath there product. They go to sleep wake up and come up with a new one, spend money on webdesign and hosting and move on to the next. They are wasting time by bouncing around from idea to idea, you never know what they are going to be on next.

thats another way to look at it. o well i invest only a lil, thanks

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1000

Well hello there!

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 05:34:04 PM

All Shares To Be Issued
In a turn of events, the company has been forced to issue all 4.5 Billion shares immediately, the IPO will continue as planned and end on 07/27/2014

Bitcoin Kinetics Inc

*Recent announcement made by kinetics on crypto::stocks.  Now all remaining shares being listed at 0.000001 for a total of 2,066.24 BTC or roughly 1,156,536.52!!  LMAO!!  You have got to be kidding me!! Highly Suspect

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 04:26:35 PM

All Shares To Be Issued
In a turn of events, the company has been forced to issue all 4.5 Billion shares immediately, the IPO will continue as planned and end on 07/27/2014

Bitcoin Kinetics Inc

*Recent announcement made by kinetics on crypto::stocks.  Now all remaining shares being listed at 0.000001 for a total of 2,066.24 BTC or roughly 1,156,536.52!!  LMAO!!  You have got to be kidding me!! Highly Suspect

i appreciate the point of view of more experienced members, and heed their warning and do well. This time however, I am going to add this:

1) bitcoin was a wildly diverse and radical idea too
  2)the company is trying to do do attainable profitable things
  3)I really want to support something like this (win or lose)
  4)i wonder if 1.3m is enough
  5)The Scene really needs something like this and it will succeed if its not a scam 
  6) i only put 5 dollars in it
Please feel free to slam me and tear down my argument as i know you will i enjoy it  Tongue

Turn and burn kids
Spayse

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
lemfuture (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 05:07:35 PM

All Shares To Be Issued

Bitcoin Kinetics Inc

*Recent announcement made by kinetics on crypto::stocks.  Now all remaining shares being listed at 0.000001 for a total of 2,066.24 BTC or roughly 1,156,536.52!!  LMAO!!  You have got to be kidding me!! Highly Suspect

i appreciate the point of view of more experienced members, and heed their warning and do well. This time however, I am going to add this:

1) bitcoin was a wildly diverse and radical idea too
  2)the company is trying to do do attainable profitable things
  3)I really want to support something like this (win or lose)
  4)i wonder if 1.3m is enough
  5)The Scene really needs something like this and it will succeed if its not a scam 
  6) i only put 5 dollars in it
Please feel free to slam me and tear down my argument as i know you will i enjoy it  Tongue

Turn and burn kids
Spayse

1.3m for what?

MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 06:04:09 PM

they are involved in alot of payment processing hardware B&M exchanges those things take funds

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
lemfuture (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 07:41:06 PM

its too bad that they cant be transparent here in bitcointalk to answer questions n all

okaynow

Activity: 546

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:05:31 PM

Read their IPO, and look them up. You should not throw coins anywhere before looking it up.

Without trying to sound defensive, they do state in their IPO that this is a long term project,
and also, Cryptostocks did announce changes that probably affect every issuer there.

Just adding to the conversation.

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
lemfuture (OP)

View Profile
April 04, 2014, 10:52:56 PM

read it all. even contacted the owner to participate in this forum where most bitcoin handlers are lurking, dont he need the funds?

nwfella
Legendary

Activity: 1582

Well hello there!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 12:35:09 PM

Don't get me wrong.  I too absolutely think that something like what I believe Kinetics may have started out intending to be but I have to agree with the earlier comment regarding there being a seeming lack of direction. 

*BTW, what in the heck is up with that sad-banker announcement on CS anyway?  Hmmm

¯¯̿̿¯̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿'̿̿̿̿̿'̿̿̿)͇̿̿)̿̿̿̿ '̿̿̿̿̿̿\̵͇̿̿\=(•̪̀●́)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿

Gimme the crypto!!
lemfuture (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:34:00 PM

Don't get me wrong.  I too absolutely think that something like what I believe Kinetics may have started out intending to be but I have to agree with the earlier comment regarding there being a seeming lack of direction. 

*BTW, what in the heck is up with that sad-banker announcement on CS anyway?  Hmmm
yep you have to email them everytime to get some answers

Squeaker

Activity: 450
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 08:05:54 PM

and I've seen more and more shares being added to the issue... just how many shares is he planning to keep selling with seemingly no end?

I bought a lot of shares already, but now I'm starting to think I made a mistake, when I see more shares to sell being thrown on the pile over and over...

=squeak=

lemfuture (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 08:08:24 PM

and I've seen more and more shares being added to the issue... just how many shares is he planning to keep selling with seemingly no end?

I bought a lot of shares already, but now I'm starting to think I made a mistake, when I see more shares to sell being thrown on the pile over and over...

=squeak=

4.5 billion common shares is the plan

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: