Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:49:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5499 times)
cryptoangel

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 06:43:06 PM

I wishing you to see as the competitor for Coindesk and Cointelegraph very soon.

There are many raising new news site are being introduced but nothing is worthy like Coindesk news! Can you provide the assurance improving your service and growth?

Thank you for good wishes. Our news section is just one of the tools we have for our members so we would not directly compare us to Coindesk and Cointelegraph. We welcome you to check our intermediate and advanced level features which will have a free trial.  Smiley

You deserve it bro and I would like to see you who were the great achievement and we believe you will cross more than the about websites which I have mentioned.
I did not checked the free trial yet but surely will try and let you about the experience soon. Cheers.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█                         █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █
           ▄▄███████▄▄   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████  █
         ████▀     ▀████
         ████       ████
         ████▄     ▄████
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████  █
           ▀▀███████▀▀   █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        █
█                         █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
ROLLBIT●  Instant Deposits & Withdrawals
●  Rakeback & Level Up Bonuses
●  Live Customer Support
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 07:00:25 PM

Many people in this forum whoever being involved in trading field devil look for best opportunity using signals and any kind of prior information towards that. if your tool has the potential to solve such problems it will be more helpful for the users who ever looking to to invest or try to use your all versions.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:24:31 PM

I wishing you to see as the competitor for Coindesk and Cointelegraph very soon.

There are many raising new news site are being introduced but nothing is worthy like Coindesk news! Can you provide the assurance improving your service and growth?

Thank you for good wishes. Our news section is just one of the tools we have for our members so we would not directly compare us to Coindesk and Cointelegraph. We welcome you to check our intermediate and advanced level features which will have a free trial.  Smiley

You deserve it bro and I would like to see you who were the great achievement and we believe you will cross more than the about websites which I have mentioned.
I did not checked the free trial yet but surely will try and let you about the experience soon. Cheers.

Thank you very much, we hope that our platform reaches your desired goals.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:35:26 PM

Many people in this forum whoever being involved in trading field devil look for best opportunity using signals and any kind of prior information towards that. if your tool has the potential to solve such problems it will be more helpful for the users who ever looking to to invest or try to use your all versions.

This is exactly what our mission is. To give our members the best possible opportunity in the crypto trading world. And we are confident that our tools provide just that.  Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 01:41:52 PM

I did not understand the Roadmap what do you mean with Incubator?

In the near future, we plan to expand not just online but being present in the real world. Our first goal is to provide mentorship services and opening offices in all major continents. If our vision becomes reality we'll start building our first blockchain incubator in 2021 to help and educate others and give them the means and the resources to have a chance in running their own projects.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:35:07 PM

That is awesome idea, can you brief the menu and option available in your site. It will be more informative like people who are all not familiar to the project here.

Then we are seeing many shitty platform doing like there are informative but they get the money for the token team, projects and companies. I wish you guys stay ahead from these kind sites and make mark in the crypto industry with perfect seal.

Of course! We have a three-tier platform (Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced + and a school program & community prediction section available for all).
Beginner is completely free and consist of tools such as news, charts which you can manage, Alctoin report, Coin Calendar with ICO events and coin tracker you can set by your own portoflio.
Intermediate is one step further with arbitrage system, sentiment and performance indicator while also allowing you to make direct sell/buy orders in the trading feature.
Advance level contains our best features like whale alert showing big smart money investments, Correlation, programmed inflow indicator and a crypto mining feature for those interested in mining coins.

Thanks for explaining it more precisely and we are expecting more information from you in the form of video on your YouTube channel. Because I always love the video explanation then the particle of blogs I read.
Think more about what you are saying and add more information.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:37:12 PM

This is exactly what our mission is. To give our members the best possible opportunity in the crypto trading world. And we are confident that our tools provide just that.  Smiley

It was very exciting. If it had this much features, surely it will reach the huge Mini, Micro and Margin traders.
I had not found any bounty thread about this project, when the project is expected to start their bounty program?
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 06:55:14 PM

Sorry forgot to ask you. Are guys providing information about gambling? Because I see many people having craze of gambling with cryptocurrencies.
If there is information about crypto gambling, it will useful for all cader people...

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
█████▄               ▄█████
Sony.UK

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:00:50 PM

I am really impressed by your beta platform as tabs such as news, coin prices etc are updating in real-time. I can't wait to try out the trading and mining options which are still locked under Intermediate and Advanced tiers.

Okay dude, Do you know their telegram link or something. I am very interest towards it. If there is any business account contact you may it to me via PM also.

Contents are what everyone expected in this bitcointalk forum also to learn. If you have such site, it will be reached to all the people doing this learning process intially now. 

For every social page, there is a hyperlink in the announcement (at the top you have telegram, facebook, twitter ) and at the bottom other social media pages.
For business contact feel free to write on our mail support@newscrypto.io

I mean I wish to stay connected with the update from newscrypto. however as you directed I have checked the information and will join there in telegram for sure. You guys Rocking...

gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 04:54:16 AM

Why did you decided to build coin on Stellar Lumen?
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:12:41 PM

That is awesome idea, can you brief the menu and option available in your site. It will be more informative like people who are all not familiar to the project here.

Then we are seeing many shitty platform doing like there are informative but they get the money for the token team, projects and companies. I wish you guys stay ahead from these kind sites and make mark in the crypto industry with perfect seal.

Of course! We have a three-tier platform (Beginner - Intermediate - Advanced + and a school program & community prediction section available for all).
Beginner is completely free and consist of tools such as news, charts which you can manage, Alctoin report, Coin Calendar with ICO events and coin tracker you can set by your own portoflio.
Intermediate is one step further with arbitrage system, sentiment and performance indicator while also allowing you to make direct sell/buy orders in the trading feature.
Advance level contains our best features like whale alert showing big smart money investments, Correlation, programmed inflow indicator and a crypto mining feature for those interested in mining coins.

Thanks for explaining it more precisely and we are expecting more information from you in the form of video on your YouTube channel. Because I always love the video explanation then the particle of blogs I read.
Think more about what you are saying and add more information.

We are preparing a video tutorial of our platform. More on that soon on our website  Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:13:47 PM

This is exactly what our mission is. To give our members the best possible opportunity in the crypto trading world. And we are confident that our tools provide just that.  Smiley

It was very exciting. If it had this much features, surely it will reach the huge Mini, Micro and Margin traders.
I had not found any bounty thread about this project, when the project is expected to start their bounty program?

Bounty program will start next week on monday. we'll make our bounty announcement on bitcointalk thread  Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:15:53 PM

Sorry forgot to ask you. Are guys providing information about gambling? Because I see many people having craze of gambling with cryptocurrencies.
If there is information about crypto gambling, it will useful for all cader people...

At this point we have no features that focus on gambling, but its a thing that we'll consider in the future maybe.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:17:49 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2019, 12:22:41 PM by Newscrypto_io

I think that this picture explains more than enough  Smiley

Paulinerims

Activity: 193
Merit: 7

View Profile
October 03, 2019, 01:23:52 PM

So I've been using your platform for a few days now and I have to say that the concept of the idea is great! I understand now what you meant with your slogan: All about crypto in one place. At first, I thought you are just a news platform, so I strongly suggest to advertise your tools as much as possible couse some of them are really useful. I understand that your school program is still in development and that you'll be able to earn your tokens by completing lessons? I can't wait for that because I see a big potential in your token especially with the price you are being listed.
MiningBattalion

Activity: 333

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 02:50:14 AM

Bounty program will start next week on monday. we'll make our bounty announcement on bitcointalk thread  Smiley

Nice to hear this.I would like to be a part of your campaign. How long you planned to run this bounty?
dengpei

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Here for enriching conversations

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:07:18 AM

Congratulations NewsCrypto team for the exchange listing, I just saw to announcement on twitter that you are now listed on Probit https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/NWC-BTC. This is really good news
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:39:02 AM

Nice to hear this.I would like to be a part of your campaign. How long you planned to run this bounty?

Our bounty campaign is scheduled to last 3 months  Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 09:40:38 AM

Congratulations NewsCrypto team for the exchange listing, I just saw to announcement on twitter that you are now listed on Probit https://www.probit.com/app/exchange/NWC-BTC. This is really good news

Thank you. The first of many  Grin
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 07:02:07 PM

I think that this picture explains more than enough  Smiley

Yes it useful the newbies who wants to know about the transaction and it's duration. We hope more information from your website...

Then you have listed on exchanges. I am very happy about it.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: