Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5499 times)
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:49:21 PM

Reading through your white paper, I saw that you aim to be the number one educational platform available for all types of Crypto traders. Don't you think that a YouTube channel would help you achieve this aim? 

There are many youtube tutorials already available for crypto traders. We want to be different so we wrote our own school with the things we consider the most important for crypto beginners Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:51:55 PM

The cointracker tool is extremely convenient. From how many exchanges can you input your portfolio and are you aiming for some big ones in the future?

We already have the option to input the exchange wallet from 10 different exhanges and we are in process to increase the number every week for now on Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:55:02 PM

I can see on the platform that you collaborate with other crypto projects. Is that something you will continue in the future and what else will you add?

Yes. As our slogan says All about crypto in one place our project aims to have all the needed tools for sucessful trading. This is why we already collaborated with other crypto projects and we aim to continue that in the future Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 02:57:02 PM

Will your platform serve as a trading platform as well as being educational and informational?

There is allready an option to put buy and sell order through our platform to your exchange. To adopt our platform to a trading site is something we didn't seriously consider in the near future.
Brainnin

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 03:55:34 PM

Learnt this platform is providing a unique system of educating and tutoring newbies on how to use trading platforms, what are the ways this platform Intends to achieve this?

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Deeshawn

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 05:57:37 PM

This project seems good, but I hope the team will be able to deliver all the promised features of the project in other to advance blockchain and help cryptocurrency adopters.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2019, 06:23:29 PM

This is a as good idea but the way market. will this platform help students to generate fund after the whole process.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Lapstick

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:51:11 PM

Education is an essential part of life. This project will be of great help to all cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 05:25:58 AM

This project seems good, but I hope the team will be able to deliver all the promised features of the project in other to advance blockchain and help cryptocurrency adopters.

The usual bottleneck is the actual implementation. Their concept is actually usable by many traders and the likes. And they need to work on marketing this platform to expand their client base once up and running. One day, I hope we will see newscrypto as one of the go-to crypto websites like coindesk or cmc.

Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 08:45:16 AM

Learnt this platform is providing a unique system of educating and tutoring newbies on how to use trading platforms, what are the ways this platform Intends to achieve this?

As for the learning part, we developed our school program (which will be completed by the start of next week!). The rest of our platform is informationally orientated. The tools are supposed to give you insights into the crypto market. As the project grow we are looking towards educational guidelines. First with mentorship services and lastly with our own incubator which is meant for all crypto traders and future entrepreneurs.
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 08:57:28 AM

About the newscrypto school, can you please throw more light; How can this be achieved?

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:16:06 AM

What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?
Annexia

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 10:00:00 AM

This platform would serve as an avenue through which newbies get to be educated about cryptocurrency and block chain as a whole.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
Brainnin

Activity: 170

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 12:48:06 PM

Talking about education, I think is for everybody not only for newbies, this importantly is the reason this project will help many people adopting the blockchain innovation.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Annastesia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 12:58:50 PM

A feasible project that I am sure with dedication, will bring about great results
cryptograce

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 01:20:02 PM

Thank you for good wishes Cryptograce. Yes, providing traders with crucial information and tools is one of our main goals.
Yea, that's great,  but I have a question...
 There are lots of projects with the same aim, but the end up failing,  what makes Newscrypto different?

We consider ourself quite unique, becouse of the tools we programmed to be the only platform which have such tools. We consider to follow our roadmap and it is our motivation to continue with the great work. We believe the project is well build so we can be positive about the future
Yea, about your roadmap,  I saw quite a lot there...
 It makes me wonder,  how much of it has been achieved?
 Are the present achievements in accordance with the roadmap?

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
Deeshawn

Activity: 221

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 02:56:00 PM

How is newscrypto planning to provide more details about cryptocurrency trading and reaching out to all cryptocurrency lovers that will love to know more about trading cryptocurrency fiats?

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
DRK DEX: https://draken.exchange/
Lapstick

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 03:32:12 PM

Newscrypto will soon expand more than providing a school and platform of learning but I see newscrypto also providing a trading platform like binance and bittrex soon.
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 03:40:16 PM

Looking at this project it looks great but whats your opinion about the market situation because most coins now are not making it..

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Chijamz

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 06:26:11 PM

I have read the whitepaper and seen all your project is bringing to this sphere. Kudos guys...i wish your project success
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: