Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:46:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5497 times)
cryptograce

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:17:39 PM

I'm wondering, how will Newscrypto beat other crypto news sites

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 07:59:44 PM

Good to see the roadmap of this amazing project NEWSCRYPTO.IO going right on track. Its a good thing seeing a project building during a bear winter
Thumbs up
Annexia

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 08:47:07 PM

This project will provide insights on crypto trading options and also educate both newbies and oldbies on crypto

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:42:11 AM

Why did you decided to build coin on Stellar Lumen?

I think that this picture explains more than enough  Smiley

Some of my doubts was cleared , it's a self funded project ?
Now a days,it's hard to earn on bounty participation, due to fake projects.
So I think,trading is the only option for the crypto investing people.
Since this project had three level of trading.Many people will use this and learn trading.

The project is completely self-funded by internal investors. From the beginning stages we set our goals that we are not an ICO so we took much longer to reach the point where we are now but it was worth it. Smiley
Using our tools, crypto traders will have amazing insights to the crypto world so we are glad to help. Smiley

It was the welcome concept in crypto community. I saw that you have possibility to draw on your charts and later publish that idea. My question is, how you evaluate if the idea that is published is made by pro or newbie?
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 08:30:40 AM

I'm excited about what NewsCrypto is offering. Proper Trading Education is what we need in the Crypto space. Going up against the big boys in Trading, One ought to know what is and what's not. I'd be keeping an eye on this one

Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:34:30 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 01:29:36 PM by Newscrypto_io

About the newscrypto school, can you please throw more light; How can this be achieved?

We developed a school program suitable for beginners and those who want to expand their knowledge about trading with cryptocurrencies. For starters, we have created 8
lessons which are divided into chapters, each chapter teaches you something new. At the end of each lesson, we have prepared interactive tasks.

Lessons grant you points if answered correctly. Upon finishing all lessons and tasks you get a title based on the points you have gathered through Newscrypto.io school.
We have decided that we will reward you for your knowledge, meaning that the more points you get, the more free membership weeks you will receive.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:53:30 PM

What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?

The NWC token serves as a payment system for everything regarding the Newscrypto.io platform. Payment for the team behind the platform is given only in our token.
The token also performs as the membership payment for our users. For each tier intermediate and advance level, you have to pay a certain amount of our NWC tokens.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 12:59:21 PM

Talking about education, I think is for everybody not only for newbies, this importantly is the reason this project will help many people adopting the blockchain innovation.

Exactly! Cheesy
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:05:31 PM

Thank you for good wishes Cryptograce. Yes, providing traders with crucial information and tools is one of our main goals.
Yea, that's great,  but I have a question...
 There are lots of projects with the same aim, but the end up failing,  what makes Newscrypto different?

We consider ourself quite unique, becouse of the tools we programmed to be the only platform which have such tools. We consider to follow our roadmap and it is our motivation to continue with the great work. We believe the project is well build so we can be positive about the future
Yea, about your roadmap,  I saw quite a lot there...
 It makes me wonder,  how much of it has been achieved?
 Are the present achievements in accordance with the roadmap?

Everything we have planed until Q4 2019 we achieved.
From Idea creation to market research to the point where our platform is working project and lastly being listed on exchanges.  Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:19:57 PM

Newcrypto is a blockchain based platform that will provide crypto based information and education. Does this include trading analysis too? Nevertheless, I see a whole lot of potentials in this project.

Trading analysis can be seen in the sentiment feature in the intermediate level Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:24:50 PM

I'm wondering, how will Newscrypto beat other crypto news sites

We see our advantages in not being just a news site. News is just one of our available features. We are providing so much more than that Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 01:57:52 PM

Why did you decided to build coin on Stellar Lumen?

I think that this picture explains more than enough  Smiley

Some of my doubts was cleared , it's a self funded project ?
Now a days,it's hard to earn on bounty participation, due to fake projects.
So I think,trading is the only option for the crypto investing people.
Since this project had three level of trading.Many people will use this and learn trading.

The project is completely self-funded by internal investors. From the beginning stages we set our goals that we are not an ICO so we took much longer to reach the point where we are now but it was worth it. Smiley
Using our tools, crypto traders will have amazing insights to the crypto world so we are glad to help. Smiley

It was the welcome concept in crypto community. I saw that you have possibility to draw on your charts and later publish that idea. My question is, how you evaluate if the idea that is published is made by pro or newbie?

Publishing the charts is allowed for everyone. We predict that the community will engage under the charts that are made by an experienced trader. Our team of traders behind the Newscrypto.io will also moderate the page.
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:25:25 PM

Newscrypto.io crypto school to help people understand the power of Blockchain technologies and its applications across different industries. Newbies will also learn how to capitalize on the exciting and volatile crypto market by learning expert trading strategies that apply to crypto
dengpei

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

Here for enriching conversations

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:47:40 PM

Newscrypto.io crypto school to help people understand the power of Blockchain technologies and its applications across different industries. Newbies will also learn how to capitalize on the exciting and volatile crypto market by learning expert trading strategies that apply to crypto
Newscrypto will benefit all newbies and experts alike, that is the reason why there is a 3 tier system that caters for all users: a) The beginner tier is for people with no or little knowledge about crypto trading b)The intermediate tier targets junior traders trying to take a step further and lastly c)The advanced tier which is most suited for professional traders.
Annastesia

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 07:03:51 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2019, 08:07:45 PM by Annastesia

What kinds of teaching aids do you intend to implement to enable learners grasp faster?
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 05:12:03 AM

What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?

The NWC token serves as a payment system for everything regarding the Newscrypto.io platform. Payment for the team behind the platform is given only in our token.
The token also performs as the membership payment for our users. For each tier intermediate and advance level, you have to pay a certain amount of our NWC tokens.

All these NWC tokens being received back as payments for membership and stuffs, where would it goto? NewsCrypto Treasury of some sort or it'll be burned?

Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 06:58:39 AM

That would be very beneficial to the crypto community. One thing that leads to losses especially when someone just joins  the space, they become money-crazed that they take rash decisions without a single knowledge of what they are doing. NewsCrypto is putting a stop to all that.

kceekcee

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 07:49:38 AM

I want you to explain vividly to me how the news ecosystem works, theres this platform taklimakan, which allows users to publish news updates for other users around the world.

The question is will Newscrypto.io be the one who shares the news for all platform users, or users will be permitted to share their views too, just like taklimakan ?
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:39:45 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2019, 01:33:46 PM by Newscrypto_io

What kinds of teaching aids do you intend to implement to enable learners grasp faster?

When we update Newscrypto school, beginners will be able to read each lesson divided into chapters. After each lesson, you will review your knowledge by doing interactive tasks. Each task will give you points, atfer finishing school you will receive free tokens based on the points you collected through school. This should give beginners to learn as much as possible, because not only they will learn everything about crypto, but they will also receive free memberships to check out our tools.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:41:58 AM

All these NWC tokens being received back as payments for membership and stuffs, where would it goto? NewsCrypto Treasury of some sort or it'll be burned?

Good question. You can check all the information regarding tokens in the token allocation file at the end of our page. 20% of the tokens received through membership payment will be burned, 80% of the tokens will be used for staff payments etc..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: