Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:07:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5499 times)
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 09:47:08 AM

I want you to explain vividly to me how the news ecosystem works, theres this platform taklimakan, which allows users to publish news updates for other users around the world.

The question is will Newscrypto.io be the one who shares the news for all platform users, or users will be permitted to share their views too, just like taklimakan ?

We will also post advanced chart analysis and users will be permitted to share their views. You will have an option to upvote or downvote each shared analysis or any user view. More information about the community predictions will be announced soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 01:24:25 PM

Your whitepaper says you want to give crypto users security and confidence to trade.

Is it by sharing the latest news? or by sharing users indicators and analysis of trade ? Will it be a paid one or is the platform free to use ?

The training session will be a paid one ? and is there any promotional campaign going on for the project ?
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 01:38:45 PM

Your whitepaper says you want to give crypto users security and confidence to trade.

Is it by sharing the latest news? or by sharing users indicators and analysis of trade ? Will it be a paid one or is the platform free to use ?

The training session will be a paid one ? and is there any promotional campaign going on for the project ?

That is correct. Sharing latest news about the crypto world is just one of many things we offer to traders. We provide our users with the best tools and analysis there is. Membership of our Intermediate and Advanced tiers are 50 NWC and 100 NWC. The prices are not fixed, meaning that with the price of token rising we will lower the membership fees. By training sessions you mean mentorship offices, or maybe our School program? We will start with airdrop campaigns in a few days. Also our Bounty program should start in about a week.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 02:02:53 PM
Merited by Spidersbox (2)

That is correct. Sharing latest news about the crypto world is just one of many things we offer to traders. We provide our users with the best tools and analysis there is. Membership of our Intermediate and Advanced tiers are 50 NWC and 100 NWC. The prices are not fixed, meaning that with the price of token rising we will lower the membership fees. By training sessions you mean mentorship offices, or maybe our School program? We will start with airdrop campaigns in a few days. Also our Bounty program should start in about a week.

Thats a positive note then to be frank. and yes i do mean the school program.
Do make an announcement.

Also, whats the total allocation for the token ? i see that the team and founders and advisors will have close to 90% of the token, why is that  ?  or is it a mistake on the whitepaper ??

Brighten that view, whats the roadmap to have a fully functional platform ?
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:02:03 PM

I'm wondering, how will the pricing of your platform correlate with your coin price? Is for example 100 nwc a fixed price for advance tools?

I have tried to find an answer for this and have yet to figure out one
So how does it work ? Don’t you think there’s a need to elaborate effectively how the ecosystem and price systems will correlate and complement one another ??
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 06:55:59 PM

I have a question regarding the Crypto school
I have been offline for awhile; is it gonna be like udemy or coursera ? Where lectures are videos or pdf files

Or you have packaged a better feature ??
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 08:47:56 PM

Well, I want my doubts cleared regarding investment
What’s that total cap and available supply for trade ?

Likewise; how does an investor get maximum quality from the platform ?
Any investment benefit from the lectures and all ??
ILScoin

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 07:41:42 PM

Good to see the beta platform, I'm really impressed with it,  when are you guys gonna launch the bounty campaign so as to promote your project more
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2019, 08:23:28 PM

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 12, 2019, 08:27:51 PM

What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?

The NWC token serves as a payment system for everything regarding the Newscrypto.io platform. Payment for the team behind the platform is given only in our token.
The token also performs as the membership payment for our users. For each tier intermediate and advance level, you have to pay a certain amount of our NWC tokens.

All these NWC tokens being received back as payments for membership and stuffs, where would it goto? NewsCrypto Treasury of some sort or it'll be burned?

Good question. You can check all the information regarding tokens in the token allocation file at the end of our page. 20% of the tokens received through membership payment will be burned, 80% of the tokens will be used for staff payments etc..

If tokens would be used for staff payments, I thought that should already been taken care of by using the funds raised during the token offering?

Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:57:19 PM

Good to see the beta platform, I'm really impressed with it,  when are you guys gonna launch the bounty campaign so as to promote your project more

Keep an eye of this thread, we are starting bounty soon Wink We will update the announcement once Bounty Program starts.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 01:58:43 PM

What's the token utility/use case driving the ecosystem of this project and what gives you a competitive edge over amongst other Platforms?

The NWC token serves as a payment system for everything regarding the Newscrypto.io platform. Payment for the team behind the platform is given only in our token.
The token also performs as the membership payment for our users. For each tier intermediate and advance level, you have to pay a certain amount of our NWC tokens.

All these NWC tokens being received back as payments for membership and stuffs, where would it goto? NewsCrypto Treasury of some sort or it'll be burned?

Good question. You can check all the information regarding tokens in the token allocation file at the end of our page. 20% of the tokens received through membership payment will be burned, 80% of the tokens will be used for staff payments etc..

If tokens would be used for staff payments, I thought that should already been taken care of by using the funds raised during the token offering?

We are non ICO project, neither did we do any kind of crowdfunding. Staff is getting paid with tokens meaning it is in our best interest to make this project successful.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:22:39 PM

We believe that we provide our users the security and confidence to trade by sharing the indicators and analysis we have. Our members can see insights to the crypto marketplace like nowhere else. Especially with features like whale report.

The platform has 3 tiers. first tier is free while the second and third are payable with our NWC token.

We are starting our bounty really soon while also putting the last details together for our first airdrop event. Stay tuned Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:25:41 PM

I'm wondering, how will the pricing of your platform correlate with your coin price? Is for example 100 nwc a fixed price for advance tools?

I have tried to find an answer for this and have yet to figure out one
So how does it work ? Don’t you think there’s a need to elaborate effectively how the ecosystem and price systems will correlate and complement one another ??

our payment will be regularly updated with the price of our token. This is something our IT team is handling.
the price in fiat money will be (minus some minor deviations) always the same. Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:31:45 PM

I have been offline for awhile; is it gonna be like udemy or coursera ? Where lectures are videos or pdf files

Our Newscrypto school will loke like lessons divided into chapters. It will be integrated in the platform so no downloads or leaving the site needed. After each lesson there will be a task which you can solve and with correct answers your profile gets tokens which can be used to access our advance and intermediate features. 
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 13, 2019, 02:46:43 PM

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

The whole amount of our token is 280mio of which 140mio is available for public sale. We are also doing a burning process with our tokens from membership fees.
So we desire to have as many members as there are on our platform which raises the value of our token.
the lectures are meant for users to earn our payable tiers for free.

For all information regarding our NWC token check our token announcement: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5192027.msg52723139#msg52723139
BuyAnyLight
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 05:06:41 AM

While the idea is certainly fascinating, what exactly is the revenue model here? and how do you ensure transparency and credibility (no-biased) content?
Rexler

Activity: 616
Merit: 12

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2019, 07:44:19 AM

Our Newscrypto school will loke like lessons divided into chapters. It will be integrated in the platform so no downloads or leaving the site needed. After each lesson there will be a task which you can solve and with correct answers your profile gets tokens which can be used to access our advance and intermediate features. 

Are the courses students take free? If that's the case, how does NewsCrypto make a revenue out of the school. Will be interesting to know. Also I think you should add the option of taking part of the lessons offline.

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 07:49:36 AM

We are non ICO project, neither did we do any kind of crowdfunding. Staff is getting paid with tokens meaning it is in our best interest to make this project successful.

Nice concepts. Only that the token value might have some serious selling pressure when they finally decide to cash out their salaries. My concern is how it'll get listed on a good exchange since these days, almost all exchange require fees.

Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 14, 2019, 09:48:35 AM

Nice concepts. Only that the token value might have some serious selling pressure when they finally decide to cash out their salaries. My concern is how it'll get listed on a good exchange since these days, almost all exchange require fees.

Staff will cash out very small amounts and in the way that it will not create noticeable pressure on the price of the token. Our finances for listing fees come from internal investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: