Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5497 times)
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 08:50:53 PM

It has been interactive so far; I checked your website and there’s no highlighted partners or partnership
Is it that newscrypto does not have a partner yet or they are undisclosed ?

Individual partners ? Or firm ??
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2019, 10:19:18 AM

Your whitepaper says you want to give crypto users security and confidence to trade.

Is it by sharing the latest news? or by sharing users indicators and analysis of trade ? Will it be a paid one or is the platform free to use ?

The training session will be a paid one ? and is there any promotional campaign going on for the project ?

We believe that we provide our users the security and confidence to trade by sharing the indicators and analysis we have. Our members can see insights to the crypto marketplace like nowhere else. Especially with features like whale report.

The platform has 3 tiers. first tier is free while the second and third are payable with our NWC token.

We are starting our bounty really soon while also putting the last details together for our first airdrop event. Stay tuned Smiley

Then that’s a good response
Another thing I noticed is this; in your whitepaper, you did not talk more about the mining tool or pool you will be administering.

So can you kindly help out explain how your mining aspect on the platform will work ??
hushpupppy

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 10:22:55 AM

Well, I want my doubts cleared regarding investment
What’s that total cap and available supply for trade ?

Likewise; how does an investor get maximum quality from the platform ?
Any investment benefit from the lectures and all ??

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

Since you do not intend to create a marketplace, but rather an educative and learning center, why do you need so much tokens ? its too much supply.
Also, when do you intend to integrate fully the functions of your platform ?

When will the training comence ?
Also when will the platform launch ?

When will there be an AMA with team developers to let us know what they have to offer beyond this year ??

Hello hushpuppy and thank you for taking an interest in our project. Maybe you misunderstood or we haven't elaborated enough. To clarify our bigger picture we have invested a lot of time in research, various analysis and calculation about the token supply, which we need to make our longterm goals achievable. We had to include all the foreseeable and the unforeseeable costs of development, research and marketing departments which are the basis of our company. Because in the future we want to present our start-up incubator in at least five major countries. Since that is a really big goal we only mentioned the first incubator on our Roadmap.

We are working day and night to perfect our platform, we will inform you about all updates through our main social media pages.
I believe you meant the Newscrypto School, it should be updated with fully functional tasks in about two weeks' time.
The platform will come out of the beta version when all the features are updated.
We will keep you posted through youtube videos or out notifications feature which we have yet to implement.

That’s not a problem
Thanks for taking your time to respond. I will expect the beta version of the platform soon
Is there a scheduled date for it ??

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 12:34:59 PM

Well, I want my doubts cleared regarding investment
What’s that total cap and available supply for trade ?

Likewise; how does an investor get maximum quality from the platform ?
Any investment benefit from the lectures and all ??

I'm not part of the team. But I know a thing or two and would share with you now. First, Investors only benefit if they choose. Whether they do that is up to them. As the for the token allocation, You can see it below:

Since you do not intend to create a marketplace, but rather an educative and learning center, why do you need so much tokens ? its too much supply.
Also, when do you intend to integrate fully the functions of your platform ?

When will the training comence ?
Also when will the platform launch ?

When will there be an AMA with team developers to let us know what they have to offer beyond this year ??

Hello hushpuppy and thank you for taking an interest in our project. Maybe you misunderstood or we haven't elaborated enough. To clarify our bigger picture we have invested a lot of time in research, various analysis and calculation about the token supply, which we need to make our longterm goals achievable. We had to include all the foreseeable and the unforeseeable costs of development, research and marketing departments which are the basis of our company. Because in the future we want to present our start-up incubator in at least five major countries. Since that is a really big goal we only mentioned the first incubator on our Roadmap.

We are working day and night to perfect our platform, we will inform you about all updates through our main social media pages.
I believe you meant the Newscrypto School, it should be updated with fully functional tasks in about two weeks' time.
The platform will come out of the beta version when all the features are updated.
We will keep you posted through youtube videos or out notifications feature which we have yet to implement.

That’s not a problem
Thanks for taking your time to respond. I will expect the beta version of the platform soon
Is there a scheduled date for it ??

Unfortunately no there is no date yet, we will keep you posted of course through our social media sites about all updates regarding our platform. As we mentioned, we really want to perfect the platform before launching it, after all, we want to offer you the best user experience.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 01:14:37 PM

Your whitepaper says you want to give crypto users security and confidence to trade.

Is it by sharing the latest news? or by sharing users indicators and analysis of trade ? Will it be a paid one or is the platform free to use ?

The training session will be a paid one ? and is there any promotional campaign going on for the project ?

We believe that we provide our users the security and confidence to trade by sharing the indicators and analysis we have. Our members can see insights to the crypto marketplace like nowhere else. Especially with features like whale report.

The platform has 3 tiers. first tier is free while the second and third are payable with our NWC token.

We are starting our bounty really soon while also putting the last details together for our first airdrop event. Stay tuned Smiley

Then that’s a good response
Another thing I noticed is this; in your whitepaper, you did not talk more about the mining tool or pool you will be administering.

So can you kindly help out explain how your mining aspect on the platform will work ??

Thank you for our reading our Whitepaper. As it is stated It will show digital assets taking rewards & dividends for most promising mining crypto coins. We are still developing on our Crypto Mining tool but we will present it on our social media pages as soon as it will be available.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 02:13:03 PM

It has been interactive so far; I checked your website and there’s no highlighted partners or partnership

Thank you for checking our website, no we do not have partners yet. We are partly self-funded and partly we get finances from our investors.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 19, 2019, 05:00:34 PM

Thank you for checking our website, no we do not have partners yet. We are partly self-funded and partly we get finances from our investors.

If you are self funded; how many member has your team got ??
And investors ? A group of people right ? What’s their cut in % for newscrypto tokens ?

And what type of agreement do you have in place from investors
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:25:10 AM

If you are self funded; how many member has your team got ??
And investors ? A group of people right ? What’s their cut in % for newscrypto tokens ?

And what type of agreement do you have in place from investors

Thank you for taking such a detailed interest in our project. Our team has 10 members. I cannot answer the rest of questions since that is privileged information. But if you have any other questions regarding the project, feel free to ask.
Annexia

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 10:31:26 AM

I love the idea behind your project. But do you plan on listing your token on other bigger exchanges? 

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────           Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ───────
jabatani

Activity: 32
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 11:33:56 AM

There are a lot of competitors for you currently. How or what measures have you take or will you take to see that Newscrypto surpasses existing projects?
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:17:11 PM

I love the idea behind your project. But do you plan on listing your token on other bigger exchanges? 

Thanks for the compliments Annexia. Yes Of course, as we are self-funded and the fees are high for bigger exchanges we are taking it slowly.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 12:20:30 PM

There are a lot of competitors for you currently. How or what measures have you take or will you take to see that Newscrypto surpasses existing projects?

Hello, Jabatani thanks for taking an interest in our project. We believe that with our tools we are one of a kind. Upon buying our intermediate or advanced membership we will provide you with all the information you need to make the right choice in any timeframe, let that be a day, hour or minute. Feel free to visit our website https://newscrypto.io/ and test it yourself! Cool
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:15:03 PM

Just got to your ANN thread now. But then, don't you think it'll be more interesting if you specify your timing on your project's roadmap? Just wondering.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
cryptograce

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 04:53:06 PM

Am yet to adopt your system, but I find the use case pretty interesting.

How vast is your platform?

Lydian Lion
 Rewards for Everyday Activities
http://www.lydian-lion.com
Annastesia

Activity: 212

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 04:59:05 PM

It's rare to see self funded projects doing excellently well. this however, has set a record
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 05:01:12 PM

Just got to your ANN thread now. But then, don't you think it'll be more interesting if you specify your timing on your project's roadmap? Just wondering.

Some of the projects on the roadmap will be specified of course. The reason why other projects are not dated because they are long term and we will need a lot of time and funds to make that happen.
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 06:14:15 PM

Most important feature I want to see on a cryptocurrency news website is transparent analysis. Being unbiased isn’t the norm, and it’s negatively affecting the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I hope NewCrypto team does well to be transparent. That would keep them ahead.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Gershonxer

Activity: 237
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 08:18:34 PM

For those of you who are interested in learning about cryptocurrency trading, NEWSCRYPTO will help you get started.
By the end of receiving vital information and alerts, you will have all the information need to go and trade on your own.
Asgard124

Activity: 55

ApeSwap

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 08:39:48 PM

With Newscrypto, members both newbies and old members are sure of getting first hand information on crypto trading, analysis and a lot more. Also helping investors with useful investments decisions and information.  Newscrypto is indeed a one stop blockchain solution to the crypto space m Bravo team!

///    ApeSwap.finance    ///
                Stake now for over 900% APR!               
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2019, 09:42:10 PM

For those of you who are interested in learning about cryptocurrency trading, NEWSCRYPTO will help you get started.
By the end of receiving vital information and alerts, you will have all the information need to go and trade on your own.

Certainly need to read the news before going on to trade for the day. I’ll suggest read on market analysis and coming launch if it’s a new project. Would Newscryto have a page for updated prices of top cryptocurrencies? I think that would be a cool idea.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: