Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:56:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5499 times)
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 09:47:00 PM

Just got to your ANN thread now. But then, don't you think it'll be more interesting if you specify your timing on your project's roadmap? Just wondering.

I don’t think it can get more specific. Most roadmap I have seen don’t give specific date. Btw a date would be great. I’m more interested in Newscryto keeping users updated. I think there should be a link for anyone willing to sign up for your daily newsletter.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
October 20, 2019, 10:33:12 PM

Since there is no form of token sale and you have highlighted above that trading has commenced in about 4 exchange platform.
Can you inform me the number or percentage of tokens that you have exposed or released for sale ?
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:25:38 AM

For those of you who are interested in learning about cryptocurrency trading, NEWSCRYPTO will help you get started.
By the end of receiving vital information and alerts, you will have all the information need to go and trade on your own.

Certainly need to read the news before going on to trade for the day. I’ll suggest read on market analysis and coming launch if it’s a new project. Would Newscryto have a page for updated prices of top cryptocurrencies? I think that would be a cool idea.

Newscryoto's "performance" tool will have updated coin prices as well as their performance in the chosen time period, meaning you will be able to see how did the price rise or fall over the week.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 21, 2019, 06:30:10 AM

Since there is no form of token sale and you have highlighted above that trading has commenced in about 4 exchange platform.
Can you inform me the number or percentage of tokens that you have exposed or released for sale ?

Hello cytpoway121. We have 140.000.000 million NWC tokens for public sale, but at the moment we only have around 60.000.000 NWC tokens on the exchanges.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2019, 08:47:32 AM

For those of you who are interested in learning about cryptocurrency trading, NEWSCRYPTO will help you get started.
By the end of receiving vital information and alerts, you will have all the information need to go and trade on your own.

Certainly need to read the news before going on to trade for the day. I’ll suggest read on market analysis and coming launch if it’s a new project. Would Newscryto have a page for updated prices of top cryptocurrencies? I think that would be a cool idea.

Newscryoto's "performance" tool will have updated coin prices as well as their performance in the chosen time period, meaning you will be able to see how did the price rise or fall over the week.

It’s great to see the Newscryto team paying attention to their official thread on btt. It’s one thing to have a platform, and it’s a much bigger task to pay attention to the response of your users and reply questions when asked. I think the Newscryto platform team is doing an awesome job here. Thanks.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 05:55:49 AM

Since this is a beta version and you’ll be looking out for bugs and anyone with a suggestion on what to put in would be very much appreciated, I’ll suggest you make a bounty over this, Do you plan to have a bounty to reward Newscryto community with a suggestion or bug testing bounty?

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
cytpoway121

View Profile
October 23, 2019, 09:45:17 AM

Since this is a beta version and you’ll be looking out for bugs and anyone with a suggestion on what to put in would be very much appreciated, I’ll suggest you make a bounty over this, Do you plan to have a bounty to reward Newscryto community with a suggestion or bug testing bounty?

I’m thinking a bug bounty will be too expensive for the project because it is self funded
A proper bug testing is vital from professionals before you do the main launch

After the launch the bug bounty can hold, or what do you feel ??
Any date still for platform launch ??
olohifie

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2019, 11:26:48 PM

I like the use case of this project, but the knowledge it provides, is it limited to crypto-currency information?
 How about blockchain information?

We mostly provide information for crypto traders and investors.
more on that you can check on our website: www.newscrypto.io

This was helpful too. I guess I stumbled over something I have always looked for.
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 07:55:55 PM

For long, I have searched for something like this,  a source of crypto-currency information, to help me excel in trading.
 A good thing I found Newscrypto

Yes you are right, with newscrypto you can learn excellence in trading but nothing is perfect when it comes to crypto currency trades.

The training will come at a fee charged in newscrypto token.
How expensive will the classes be ??

Is it gonna be affordable for basic newbies ??
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 09:11:42 PM

From my knowledge; I want to believe you are privileged to choose any tier or course of study
There can’t be a compulsory pattern to learning

You choose any level depending on your understanding

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
jaywizzy

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2019, 09:50:29 PM

From my knowledge; I want to believe you are privileged to choose any tier or course of study

I think so too.
BTW, do you have any idea about Altcoin Police on the Newscrypto platform?

I have not read anything about altcoin police on the newscrypto whitepaper
I think you still need to follow the normal routine

Which is do your own research before investing; newscrypto will only teach you on how to trade and when to trade
Hope you understand??

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 26, 2019, 10:36:32 PM

For long, I have searched for something like this,  a source of crypto-currency information, to help me excel in trading.
 A good thing I found Newscrypto

Yes you are right, with newscrypto you can learn excellence in trading but nothing is perfect when it comes to crypto currency trades.

The training will come at a fee charged in newscrypto token.
How expensive will the classes be ??

Is it gonna be affordable for basic newbies ??

Thank you for good comments. Newscrypto school will actually be free and give out free memberships upon finishing it.
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:41:46 AM

I think so too.

Altcoin police tool gives you information about the activity that happens behind the coin/token you are holding.  If a project’s development isn’t active you can confidently assume it is dead and vice versa so you can act appropriately to it.

Are you confirming that the newscrypto platform does have a plan in place for altcoin police?
If yes; can you tel me more ?

How does it work with the aim of the platform ?
Are you not diversing into too much aspect of crypto currency ??
Annastesia

Activity: 212
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 04:42:18 PM

Looking to know more about the crypto sphere, don't look too far. I have lots of friends asking to be taught about cryptocurrency. This is the right referal for them
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 06:54:24 PM

I think so too.

Altcoin police tool gives you information about the activity that happens behind the coin/token you are holding.  If a project’s development isn’t active you can confidently assume it is dead and vice versa so you can act appropriately to it.

Are you confirming that the newscrypto platform does have a plan in place for altcoin police?

As for now altcoin police feature is put on hold, while we developed the Airdrop feature that shows and guides you direct to the airdrops happening at the moment.
The tools is in the beginner tier so you can check it for free at www.newscrypto.io
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 07:36:41 PM

It’s very knowledgeable here
When is the team going to set up a newsletter plan ? To ensure that all informations are well communicated
And also the platform has not fully launched; how soon will that be ??
jaywizzy

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2019, 08:31:59 PM

I think so too.

As for now altcoin police feature is put on hold, while we developed the Airdrop feature that shows and guides you direct to the airdrops happening at the moment.
The tools is in the beginner tier so you can check it for free at www.newscrypto.io

That’s not a problem
I will stay tuned and follow the website
Thanks for your help

cytpoway121

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 09:58:51 PM

This platform would serve as an avenue through which newbies get to be educated about cryptocurrency and block chain as a whole.

Not only newbies, but even professionals get to improve their knowledge about blockchain and crypto currency tradings.
No knowledge is wasted.

My new question though is, where will newscrypto find the right and proper staffs to mentor, guide and teach those courses on their platform ?
will the payments be truly worth it ??
yobo2020

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 06:59:09 AM

I checked through the platform once again researching about you
and I realized that your roadmap is not date specific, neither is it straightforward.

I think you need to adjust that and also post achieved successes.
Likewise, why is the platform development slow and dragging?

You cant drag or tarry In crypto currency it is not healthy for the price and volume growth of any project.

You need to improve and launch your platform to push up a bit of hype.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:54:07 AM

It’s very knowledgeable here
When is the team going to set up a newsletter plan ? To ensure that all informations are well communicated
And also the platform has not fully launched; how soon will that be ??

We don't have a set date. We're updating all the tools that are still in progress. Our goal is to have a fully running platform by the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: