Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:57:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5504 times)
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:00:14 AM

This platform would serve as an avenue through which newbies get to be educated about cryptocurrency and block chain as a whole.

Not only newbies, but even professionals get to improve their knowledge about blockchain and crypto currency tradings.
No knowledge is wasted.

My new question though is, where will newscrypto find the right and proper staffs to mentor, guide and teach those courses on their platform ?
will the payments be truly worth it ??

Our team already consists of the best mentors and crypto traders we could find to design and structure the platform like every trader would like it to be. These are people who are connected to crypto from its very beginnings.
We believe that our services will be more than worth it Smiley
Chris Barth

Activity: 569
Merit: 88

Credibility: 999

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 02:59:20 PM

About the Newscrpto School, I still am not satisfied. I want to know more about it. Maybe a link or something. Cause this is the first project I'm seeing with a school and I'm curious.

Get a wallet and move some BTCs, here's mine: [12GZz7hegu8VCkJYHSuP3WTXg7LGXgL1vT]
hushpupppy

Activity: 250
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:41:31 PM

It has been interactive so far; I checked your website and there’s no highlighted partners or partnership
Is it that newscrypto does not have a partner yet or they are undisclosed ?

Individual partners ? Or firm ??

Thank you for checking our website, no we do not have partners yet. We are partly self-funded and partly we get finances from our investors.

If you are self funded; how many member has your team got ??
And investors ? A group of people right ? What’s their cut in % for newscrypto tokens ?

And what type of agreement do you have in place from investors

Thank you for taking such a detailed interest in our project. Our team has 10 members. I cannot answer the rest of questions since that is privileged information. But if you have any other questions regarding the project, feel free to ask.

I checked your last response and had to find this post to make the question more comprehensive.
Do you mean to imply that the project team members information cannot be disclosed to the public ?

And what criteria does your staff selection consist of ?

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:24:10 PM

About the Newscrpto School, I still am not satisfied. I want to know more about it. Maybe a link or something. Cause this is the first project I'm seeing with a school and I'm curious.

We developed a school program suitable for beginners and those who want to expand their knowledge about trading with cryptocurrencies.

We have created 8 lessons which are divided into chapters, each chapter teaches you something new. In the first four lessons, you will learn about Japanese candlesticks, how trendlines are forming, where you should draw resistance and support lines as well as a few basic chart patterns as an introduction into the fifth lesson. In the final four lessons, we will teach you about advanced chart patterns, trading with RSI and Stochastic and market depth. Additionally, lessons also advise you on how you should react in
situations after described chart pattern forms. At the end of each lesson, we have prepared interactive tasks. Each lesson has a text task in which you have to choose the right answer and tasks based on charts where you have to choose the right chart pattern.

Lessons grant you points if answered correctly. Upon finishing all lessons and tasks you get a title based on the points you have gathered through Newscrypto.io school. We have decided that we will reward you for your knowledge, meaning that the more points you get, the more tokens we will give you to unlock intermediate and advance tiers.

Our school is available on www.newscrypto.io Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 11:43:36 AM

It has been interactive so far; I checked your website and there’s no highlighted partners or partnership
Is it that newscrypto does not have a partner yet or they are undisclosed ?

Individual partners ? Or firm ??

Thank you for checking our website, no we do not have partners yet. We are partly self-funded and partly we get finances from our investors.

If you are self funded; how many member has your team got ??
And investors ? A group of people right ? What’s their cut in % for newscrypto tokens ?

And what type of agreement do you have in place from investors

Thank you for taking such a detailed interest in our project. Our team has 10 members. I cannot answer the rest of questions since that is privileged information. But if you have any other questions regarding the project, feel free to ask.

I checked your last response and had to find this post to make the question more comprehensive.
Do you mean to imply that the project team members information cannot be disclosed to the public ?

And what criteria does your staff selection consist of ?

Hello Hushpuppy. Our staff members expressed their wish of staying anonymous for now. With criteria, I believe you mean characteristics? If that is the case we look for self-initiative people that are interested in the crypto world. We also seek loyalty and will to dedicate more than 8 hours a day for this project. Of course, we appreciate other characteristics too but there are the most important to us.
tunapa

Activity: 667
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:46:45 AM

Hi, i noticed the platform also have a smart alert that notifies users about news and updates.

The questions is how does it work ?
Do users get newsletter as an alert? or it wil be in form of an sms ?
Or will it be a notification application

Teawhalee
Copper Member

Activity: 482
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2019, 12:00:40 PM

Since you want to help developers with tools to make their own blockchain. How do you intend to do that?
What does your platform have to provide? dapps solutions ? nodes ?

Give me more information about the blockchain incubator

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2019, 05:34:43 AM

This is something good to read. Most of the crypto users are always in need of any such platform where they can get ample of knowledge as well as information about the current affairs all in one place. These kind of platforms go viral much quickly hence giving benefits to the users/investors of the platform.

I'd love to watch the growth and development of this project until the last stage. Also I'd be the one participating in.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 05:50:58 AM

This project have a very promising start to show off its platform here in the crypto community. What I've caught up to this project is that tge Newscrypto.io have a very great bunch of features within. Such as having a unique tools, expert chart design, market analysis, newscrypto school, smart alerts, and advanced indicators. All these are intact to the platform having to form a good platform. I am hoping much to this project.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 07:16:58 AM

I can see transparency and flexibility to this project. Not to mention their work experiences, as we can look into the vision of the platform, it somehow get me into them. What more I've caught up to it is that, they have been provided us a complete set of informations regarding the platform. And that is one thing I am hoping for more from the team.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 08:59:06 AM

There have so many crypto project here in the crypto community but not all are getting my attention. I want to find something that will worth my time, effort and support not only for the mean time but for the future that is coming ahead of us. I am hoping to see more from this. And especially, I am looking forward for achievements.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:05:19 PM

I have long wanted to see a similar service in which there would be as much useful information from the world of cryptocurrencies as possible. At the moment, it is really difficult to find a good resource, except for our forum, which would describe popular and not only cryptocurrency news. It is also interesting what the platform will be like.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:33:50 PM

Hi, i noticed the platform also have a smart alert that notifies users about news and updates.

The questions is how does it work ?
Do users get newsletter as an alert? or it wil be in form of an sms ?
Or will it be a notification application

Hey. The smart alert feature is still in development, but the concept is already in place.
The users will get an alert on their messenger, so basically a notification system which you can have turned on or off Smiley.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:38:59 PM

Since you want to help developers with tools to make their own blockchain. How do you intend to do that?
What does your platform have to provide? dapps solutions ? nodes ?

Give me more information about the blockchain incubator

I am afraid you did not understand correctly. Our tools on the Newscrypto.io platform help the crypto traders and investors with market insights, analysis, and unique indicators to make the right decision when trading.

The blockchain incubator will serve as an opportunity to start their own blockchain project whilst granting all the support needed. We would provide the development expertise, marketing help and all the know-how for a successful project.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:39:42 PM

This is something good to read. Most of the crypto users are always in need of any such platform where they can get ample of knowledge as well as information about the current affairs all in one place. These kind of platforms go viral much quickly hence giving benefits to the users/investors of the platform.

I'd love to watch the growth and development of this project until the last stage. Also I'd be the one participating in.

Thats great to hear! thanks  Cheesy
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 06:41:32 PM

I have long wanted to see a similar service in which there would be as much useful information from the world of cryptocurrencies as possible. At the moment, it is really difficult to find a good resource, except for our forum, which would describe popular and not only cryptocurrency news. It is also interesting what the platform will be like.

Thank you very much! stay tuned, the platform will only get better  Cool
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 09:49:41 AM

I wanted to say to the team of the Newscrypto.io that they are doing great now. I was hoping that they will not neglect to keep in touch with their community just like what they are doing now. It is one way to be successful. Because without the presence of the people that are used to be the users of the platform is nothing. Keep it up team!
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:26:27 AM

I can see a good potential for this project. More than that, it has so many promising capabilities for the future. So, when will be the announcement of the launched of the biunty campaign of the Newscrypto.io? Will it be here or in your social media sites?

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 10:48:13 AM

I can see a good potential for this project. More than that, it has so many promising capabilities for the future. So, when will be the announcement of the launched of the biunty campaign of the Newscrypto.io? Will it be here or in your social media sites?
I am.looking forward for the bounty campaign too of this project. For now, I guess what the most efficient way we could do is to wait for the team to when will they ready to announce it to everybody. I am really lookind forward to it.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 01:51:23 PM

The bounty campaign will start soon. The date will be announced here on our official thread and posted in bounty section Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: