Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:43:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5504 times)
BorisWCR

Activity: 554
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:22:46 PM

I like how the project goes now. It flows smoothly as planned by the team. So currently, the platform is on its finishing phase adding last touch to it. Great for its beta version! More promising outputs is what I am hoping for this project.
Purvik

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 12, 2019, 12:40:30 PM

With what we have here in the platform like the inflow indicators, sentiment, performance and more than that, gives me more hopes for this project's future to look into. These advance indicators are a bunch of this project's tools on the platform which really gives a good platform functions. The beta is already ready for us.
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2019, 10:45:21 PM

I see roadmap this is project that doesn't have an ICO but after I opened the Token allocation v1 there explained that there are tokens for public sale, so this is bit confusing
and who is the team behind this project? where can i find that information?

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 09:54:45 AM

I see roadmap this is project that doesn't have an ICO but after I opened the Token allocation v1 there explained that there are tokens for public sale, so this is bit confusing

Tokens for public sale is the number of tokens that are meant for the exchanges. We didn't have any ICO, all the funding was from our own company members. We don't have the team members published because we don't see any need to do so. As we are not raising any investment rounds the team would like to stay under the radar.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 12:25:40 PM

Tokens for public sale is the number of tokens that are meant for the exchanges. We didn't have any ICO, all the funding was from our own company members. We don't have the team members published because we don't see any need to do so. As we are not raising any investment rounds the team would like to stay under the radar.

Keeping the team members anonymous is acceptable if a project is progressing and does not show any suspicion. Newscrypto, doesn't seem to get any public funds in running the project and you can see many successful projects with anonymous teams around.

Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 01:49:02 PM

As per I see, not reveling team members info is less of an concerns than ICO not showing any development in its working and products. So, if the project is growing as per the promise, I don't think one has much to worry about here.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:06:39 PM

The projects looks growing daily and I can see much increasing interest towards this project by looking at the increasing telegram members and activities on other social media. I still think more promotional activities are needed here.

When will the Bounty launch ?

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2019, 03:37:09 PM

I think Newscrypto.io does have the potential to kick start a place were crypto users can get all at one place. I just think they are lacking with promotion for now. They layout and the plans of the project looks good overall by looking at its website and whitepaper.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 14, 2019, 05:01:35 PM

The projects looks growing daily and I can see much increasing interest towards this project by looking at the increasing telegram members and activities on other social media. I still think more promotional activities are needed here.

We are pushing to reach new crypto enthusiast every day Smiley

Bounty will start soon. We will announce it here.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 01:45:10 AM

We are pushing to reach new crypto enthusiast every day Smiley

Bounty will start soon. We will announce it here.
I am looking forward for this. I want to participates. I know that how long I will wait for it will worth it. I see a potential to this project. Having a team with so much experience and with dedication to the project for its success. Keep on growing team! The Newscrypto.io have a long way to go.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 02:12:31 AM

I think Newscrypto.io does have the potential to kick start a place were crypto users can get all at one place. I just think they are lacking with promotion for now. They layout and the plans of the project looks good overall by looking at its website and whitepaper.

The competition is really tough on their chosen business. But if they can realize their objectives here, they can be a game changer in this field. But at the moment, we can just speculate on how things will be for NWC. They use stellar platform which is really not popular among crypto projects, but that makes them outstand over the others.
And I think for their next exchange, choose a medium known exchange with more trading volume. But right now, I guess they are not doing bad in trading. Good luck!
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:33:57 PM

I had seen,you are conducting quiz program for this project . How to participate on it ?

Our quizes are available every week (on thursday or friday) in our telegram chat newscrypto.io
Winners get our advance and intermediate level tiers on the platform for free Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 17, 2019, 05:35:06 PM

The competition is really tough on their chosen business. But if they can realize their objectives here, they can be a game changer in this field. But at the moment, we can just speculate on how things will be for NWC. They use stellar platform which is really not popular among crypto projects, but that makes them outstand over the others.
And I think for their next exchange, choose a medium known exchange with more trading volume. But right now, I guess they are not doing bad in trading. Good luck!

Thank you very much. Already in talks with a new exchange Smiley more on that soon.
jasdace

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 18, 2019, 02:14:50 PM

I had checked your project, it's seems amazing. It will be one of the milestones in crypto market. By the how you get this amazing idea?

Thank you very much! Newscrypto.io was started by talking about how difficult it is to stay up on everything in crypto, and why there are some with more knowledge than the others. We decided to fix this problem and have everything a trader needs in one place and educate beginners as well as provide insights that can't be found anywhere else.

You are correct buddy.When the people get to know about crypto ,their will be lack of guidance. Some people are also try to scam them by using their inadequate knowledge .I hope your project will be the solution for it .

Yes. We predict a lot of new crypto enthusiast in 2020 so we strive to be their starting point in their crypto careers.

Really interesting. From my knowledge,if the investors on crypo increased .I am sure the price of many crypto will reach the moon.What exchanges ,you are focusing now ?
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 06:53:38 AM

I had checked your project, it's seems amazing. It will be one of the milestones in crypto market. By the how you get this amazing idea?

Thank you very much! Newscrypto.io was started by talking about how difficult it is to stay up on everything in crypto, and why there are some with more knowledge than the others. We decided to fix this problem and have everything a trader needs in one place and educate beginners as well as provide insights that can't be found anywhere else.

You are correct buddy.When the people get to know about crypto ,their will be lack of guidance. Some people are also try to scam them by using their inadequate knowledge .I hope your project will be the solution for it .

Yes. We predict a lot of new crypto enthusiast in 2020 so we strive to be their starting point in their crypto careers.

Really interesting. From my knowledge,if the investors on crypo increased .I am sure the price of many crypto will reach the moon.What exchanges ,you are focusing now ?

We have our perfered exchanges which I can't reveal. The main thing for us is that the exchange has real volume. More on new listings soon Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 07:02:06 AM

Is the team planning to list it on some other major exchanges? such as Binance .
Team might soon get NWC listed on some of the major exchanges like binance, hitbtc, etc. Once the daily trade volume rises i think it will be easier to NWC to list in major exchanges. We can expect that to happen soon after the project is fully developed.

Hope the same.But it will be the good one for this project. Many new traders look only on a popular exchanges then a look on other exchanges.
So it's my suggestion for this team.They may wait for the increase of daily trade volume.

We were at the Coinmarketcap Crypto conference in Singapore and we can assure that new talks with big exchanges are in place Smiley

Plento

Activity: 129

View Profile
November 19, 2019, 02:13:04 PM

How to get a free NWC to my wallet ?
Jamalkm74

Activity: 58

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 20, 2019, 06:43:30 AM

I believe this project will get succeed and project will turn the world of the crypto industry. Blockchain based platform is the best. Any plan for create own blockchain? Then it will be more expensive!

▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2019, 09:12:13 AM

Is the team planning to list it on some other major exchanges? such as Binance .
Team might soon get NWC listed on some of the major exchanges like binance, hitbtc, etc. Once the daily trade volume rises i think it will be easier to NWC to list in major exchanges. We can expect that to happen soon after the project is fully developed.

Hope the same.But it will be the good one for this project. Many new traders look only on a popular exchanges then a look on other exchanges.
So it's my suggestion for this team.They may wait for the increase of daily trade volume.

We were at the Coinmarketcap Crypto conference in Singapore and we can assure that new talks with big exchanges are in place Smiley

It will be the good news for the people ,who had brought your coin and interested to buy.

Only few project with non-ICO,your project was one among it. And your motive was good, you help others to learn about crypto assets. Can you explain what is the difference between smart alerts and advanced indicators ?

Thank you Smiley

Smart alerts is a feature we are working on. You will be able to get notification directly to your messenger app about the price changes, fulfilled orders, price changes of your favorite tokens etc..

Advance indicators are a bunch of our tools on our platform like inflow indicators, sentiment, performance etc Smiley

Nice.what is your next move on this project?

We are adding last touched to our platform (for now there is a beta version running) and finishing sections like School program and Comunity predictions which will reward members with NWC.

How to participate on School program and community predictions and to get rewards in NWC?
Can you help me to get rewards  Grin Grin

In our School program after each lesson, there will be an interactive task which gives you points. Upon the number of points you receive, you can unlock our intermediate and advance tiers. The school will be finished in the next week when the tasks will be integrated into the platform.

Community prediction section is meant for the NWC community to share their predictions and charts. After a month we give 70% of our membership fees to the most active members on the site.
joeperry

Activity: 2156
Merit: 465

Telegram: @jperryC

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 08:27:39 AM

I've been following this project for a while may I ask if there's a beta platform wherein we can test/try the platform? I wanted to test all the feature first in the beta so when the mainnet start I'm familiar with your platform.

Also is there a chance that you needed a promoter for your project for a certain country?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: