Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5499 times)
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:11:46 AM

I've been following this project for a while may I ask if there's a beta platform wherein we can test/try the platform? I wanted to test all the feature first in the beta so when the mainnet start I'm familiar with your platform.

Also is there a chance that you needed a promoter for your project for a certain country?

The platform is open to use for more than a month now. You can use all the beginner tier features for free. For intermediate and advanced tier the prices are now 50 in 100 NWC but there will soon be an option to get the tiers for free through our school program.

We would gladly accept any deal that is in favor of our project. Write your proposition in a private message here or to support@newscrypto.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 11:22:42 AM

ANNOUNCEMENT

The platform redesign :

Everything about the updates can be followed here: https://www.reddit.com/r/NewsCrypto_io/comments/dzzml9/newscrypto_platform_updates_10_before_10122019/
mikelsmith2020

Activity: 215
Merit: 99

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 02:52:35 PM

Hello as you can see i'm not really good in doing trading, I've been trading for a couple of months already but it seems that i'm just wasting my money. How would this project help me with my current situation?

Betnomi300%█████████████████████   ████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

████   ████.
UP
TO20%█████████████████████   ████   ██
WEEKLY
CASHBACK

████   ████100%█████████████████████   ████   ██
RAKEBACK
████   ████│█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄.
Play now!
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
newgal2017

Activity: 337
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:21:07 PM

Is it possible that you would introduce your team to the public or where is the project is based. In my experience in cryptocurrency industry introducing your team or giving the background where the project is based will increase the public trust to your project.

However this was just a suggestion, actually by improving or creating the project using own fund will already boost the users confidence on your project. looking forward on the main launch of your project! and bounty as well
Jamalkm74

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 07:20:12 PM

The future behind such innovative technologies as a virtual reality! Powering virtual school sharing networks.

a solid team of developers and really ambitious development plans with NWC platform,

When NWC platform was established?

▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 07:07:01 AM
Last edit: November 23, 2019, 08:00:23 AM by maruf01788

Looking Interesting. After reading all the information about this project realized that he has a great future. I strongly believe this is gonna be a successful project.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:40:02 PM

Hello as you can see i'm not really good in doing trading, I've been trading for a couple of months already but it seems that i'm just wasting my money. How would this project help me with my current situation?

Our platform was made specially to solve the problems of blindly investing to making rational decisions that end up with a profit.

Our Newscrypto school can teach you the basics of crypto, chart learning, and even some trading strategies.
Then you have our tools to complement you trading such as coin tracker, charts, etc and our indicators like arbitrage, whale alert, inflow indicator etc to get the market insight all on one page. We are currently finishing our community prediction section as well where you will be able to speculate with our fellow crypto enthusiasts.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:42:06 PM

Is it possible that you would introduce your team to the public or where is the project is based. In my experience in cryptocurrency industry introducing your team or giving the background where the project is based will increase the public trust to your project.

However this was just a suggestion, actually by improving or creating the project using own fund will already boost the users confidence on your project. looking forward on the main launch of your project! and bounty as well

Hello. our headquarters are in Germany, Europe. For team introduction, we are still in talks, but we can assure that the team behind Newscrypto is made of the best traders and crypto enthusiast out there! Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 04:43:52 PM

The future behind such innovative technologies as a virtual reality! Powering virtual school sharing networks.

a solid team of developers and really ambitious development plans with NWC platform,

NWC beta version was established and launched in September. We are currently still working on the page and platform. The website design is currently in place and finishing of the last touches inside the platform.
dbbrummel

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 09:55:57 AM

NWC beta version was established and launched in September. We are currently still working on the page and platform. The website design is currently in place and finishing of the last touches inside the platform.

If you are working from September means,it almost 2-3 months. So you are working in deep for your project. When your full work of the project will completed?
Waiting to see the fully finished platform  Smiley Smiley
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 06:57:39 AM

If you are working from September means,it almost 2-3 months. So you are working in deep for your project. When your full work of the project will completed?

In the next week we are projecting to launch newly designed platform and finished school program. The "coming soon" tools on the platform will be open by the end of the year.
madrinos

Activity: 59

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 05:09:36 AM

In the next week we are projecting to launch newly designed platform and finished school program. The "coming soon" tools on the platform will be open by the end of the year.

So this project will be the newyear gift of new traders into cryptocurrency?
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 29, 2019, 10:53:12 AM

Newyear will be already late Wink But surely we hope its a project that will take crypto traders in a better future in the next year and years to come.
dbbrummel

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 05:53:14 AM

Waiting to see the fully finished platform  Smiley Smiley

Nice to hear this dude.Many suggested you to start a bounty in order to advertise your project .When you are going to launch your bounty ?
madrinos

Activity: 59

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 06:18:43 AM

Newyear will be already late Wink But surely we hope its a project that will take crypto traders in a better future in the next year and years to come.

You made your token visible on four different exchanges. It's not a easy task.I know you had spend a lot for it.
If you advertise your coin very well manner. I was dam sure,you will get huge investors .
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 07:23:47 AM

Waiting to see the fully finished platform  Smiley Smiley

Nice to hear this dude.Many suggested you to start a bounty in order to advertise your project .When you are going to launch your bounty ?

We are still in negotiations with our team about the date, but it will probably be in the next weeks. Stay tuned.
Plento

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 03:48:52 PM

What are the best things you had in your platform apart from others ?
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 09:32:31 AM

What are the best things you had in your platform apart from others ?

We would say that our best quality is that we have all in one place. From education to trading tools&indicators to community predictions. We are the only crypto site in the world that contains all that under one window. Have a look at our platform on www.newscrypto.io
istiak2277

Activity: 728
Merit: 19

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 08:43:50 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2019, 09:03:21 AM by istiak2277

One thing quite unique about this platform is they have an option for newbie traders to learn about the market. They had included chart analysis,use of indicators. I had a doubt, user will be able to use all those features for free or they need to pay a certain amounts of money for this?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2019, 01:12:35 PM

One thing quite unique about this platform is they have an option for newbie traders to learn about the market. They had included chart analysis,use of indicators. I had a doubt, user will be able to use all those features for free or they need to pay a certain amounts of money for this?

We have three tiers (levels) on the platform. First one is free while the second and third tier can be bough with our newscrypto coin. You can get our whole platform for free if you finish school and get points from the tasks or win some quizzes and crosswords on our telegram channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: