Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 01:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NWC] Newscrypto.io – Designing the most sophisticated place in the crypto  (Read 5497 times)
Kipras13

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 04:32:26 PM

Profitable crypto trading begins with an understanding of traded assets. It is difficult to make money on an asset if you do not know its basic properties. Cryptocurrencies differ from traditional assets in high volatility, and this feature is key in crypto trading.

A newbie should choose cryptocurrencies with medium volatility. Low volatility, i.e. weak leaps and dips, is disadvantageous. But too high also rarely brings profit to novice traders, because it is associated with high unpredictability. Average volatility allows you to make a profit and at the same time has low risks, even for beginners.

Each cryptocurrency has its inherent features, such as reaction to cryptocurrency market news, following the course of another cryptocurrency, and so on. These features often become the basis or at least one of the elements of a trading strategy. They also indicate the profitability or disadvantage of the asset for the trader. For example, following the course of another cryptocurrency is a profitable feature, since it makes it easy to predict rate changes. But frequent flat periods are an unprofitable feature for a beginner since at this time it is easy to make a mistake.

It is impossible to take into account all the features of all cryptocurrencies right away. Successful trading begins with:
🔺 Studying their main characteristics, which will later become the basis of a trading strategy.
🔺 Beginners are encouraged to start with popular cryptocurrencies.  Their movement is easier to study, analyze and predict than the features of the movement of the course of little-known assets, due to the fact that:
⠀⠀🔻 There is more information about known currencies - from the information provided by the developers to the news.
⠀⠀🔻Well-known cryptocurrencies are more likely to trade, more often discussed at crypto-forums and other resources, and it makes sense for a beginner to study such discussions before making his own conclusions.

We are aware of the situation that many people are unfamiliar with cryptocurrency trading and probably had a bad experience with it, especially after January 2018. Most people do not know how, where or when to buy a crypto asset.

This is where our 𝗡𝗲𝘄𝘀𝗰𝗿𝘆𝗽𝘁𝗼 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 comes in. In our opinion, Newscrypto is the most advanced project to date as we aspire to give our users the Edge in comparison to other traders by providing them with all the knowledge needed to start or improve their trading career.
Newscrypto.io is designed to give you all the needed information and tools in one place. We educate our members about the financial world of crypto assets with our trading tools, advanced indicators, community prediction section and our own school program. The main focus of the Newscrypto platform is to solve the problem of finding the right information at the right time and guide people from blindly investing in making rational investment decisions.
Thank you so much that you give a lot of information about your project! God bless you! And please, make more video lessons about crypto and trading
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 257
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2020, 09:17:10 PM

Hello, community. In this post, we will tell you about what Stellar Lumen is and why we chose it.

Before the advent of cryptocurrencies, many of the shortcomings of banking and electronic payment systems have not yet been identified, because they have not yet been compared with the capabilities of decentralized systems. But there were already assumptions that an alternative payment system would have more advantages, so the market would have accepted it in the case of its decentralized device. Among them were the lack of transaction fees, the possibility of use by each person and the complete anonymity of transfers. That is, a decentralized payment system would give users previously unheard of freedom, bypassing the conditions of world financial institutions and banks.

Stellar is a decentralized payment network that allows a cross-asset value transfer by using a distributed ledger on the blockchain. It is primarily a platform that connects banks, payments, systems, and people. With its core, you are able to move money quickly, reliably and at almost no cost.

The Stellar Core software does the hard work of validating and agreeing with other instances of Core on the status of every transaction through the Stellar Consensus Protocol (SCP). Their network is a worldwide collection of Stellar Cores, each maintained by different people and organizations. The distributed nature of the network makes it reliable and safe.

The Stellar project intends to provide a faster, cheaper and more secure platform for financial transfers that helps to fill the gap between cryptocurrencies and traditional payment networks. Stellar has also gone a step further to ensure security implementing various authentication constraints and encryptions.

There are many benefits of Stellar especially the build-in decentralized exchange plays a major role. The average settlement time for the Stellar transaction is 5 seconds. This gives Stellar a tremendous advantage over other alternatives. The transaction fee on the Stellar network is considerably small. An approximation states that for the fee to total 1XLM, it would have to contain 100,000 transactions. Furthermore, it is also very fast as it can process 3000+ transactions per second.

Newscrypto.io is designed to give you all the needed information and tools in one place. We educate our members about the financial world of crypto assets with our trading tools, advanced indicators, community prediction section and our own school program.
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 02:55:57 AM

You announced in Telegram that the token will be listed on one more exchange, which one?

The tokens are listed on 6 exchanges 😉
metiricerv

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 10:42:41 AM

Have you distributed your Airdrop tokens ?

Yes, we have. They are unfrozen on the 30th of December.
Will you make any airdrop or bounty? I want to take part
buyhapoti

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 05:18:06 PM

Now price of NWC was high as compared to few days. Why I need to hold my NWC ?
It will increase in a long run !?
With such popularity of the project you can easily get profit in 2-3 month, I think
Pavel_Zhuk90

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:17:23 PM

I had found, you had listed on new exchange called KuCoin exchange. It is true?
Yeah, they did it great. HitBTC is even better than KuCoin. Now project is able to develop faster
shagiim

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 06:40:13 PM

Do you focus on Android or Iphone Application for your platform?

We don't have an app yet. But our platform is also mobile-friendly. Smiley
Make it after IEOs. A lot of users use mobiles so it will bring new community
buyhapoti

View Profile
February 09, 2020, 07:00:33 PM

I think KuCoin is the newexchange. Since your coin is placed on 5 exchange, trader can easily convert to their desired coin from NWC. Great
Lol, what can you say now? when they announced HitBTC. That's crazy!
buyhapoti

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 01:28:58 PM

It means, the team is some how potential enough to predict the market movement?

The team not, but our indicators are ! check them out Smiley
But as i understand indicators work according to the community opinions?
PhamTanSinh886

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 02:14:00 PM

What are ways you are using to promote your token?

We are promoting our platform through various channels. follow our social media for more.
What's about the chinese market, are you going to enter it?
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2020, 05:18:43 PM

Now that the project token is working and trading on several exchanges.
When can i enrol in the teachings?

Equally, i will like to be a tutor on the platform to share and teach my ideas equally, is there a detailed way to go about that??
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 10, 2020, 07:30:48 PM

It comes as no surprise that centralized systems are data collectors. Users' data is used to sell some services, and in a huge number of cases, this data is used against participants in the system to impose something on them.

The blockchain ecosystem is fundamentally different from the centralized system, because, in the ecosystem, an agreement was reached on the voluntary exchange of information. Also, an agreement was reached on the type of architecture and on the types and forms of interaction. The ecosystem on the blockchain allows all this to be realized.

An ecosystem is a global platform on which each participant has equal rights and no one can be deleted unilaterally, this is recorded at the protocol level. One cannot throw someone out of an ecosystem simply because it does not correspond to their ideas.

The profit is that any participant has access to aggregate value, to the accumulation of aggregate knowledge. Aggregate knowledge becomes the property of society and not the property of one person. The practical benefit is obvious: instead of doing something through trial and error, you are prompted with the right solution. We see the general trend and we ourselves understand who and what to sell at what prices to sell.

Newscrypto Ecosystem
The Newscrypto platform was designed with one major goal: since we seek market demand for our Newscrypto token, we have to offer a quality product in exchange. Our obligation is to provide an applicable product, which in the long run is set to boost and advance globally.

The ground base of our ecosystem is the Newscrypto token called NWC. If a member wants to use our advanced services and indicators, which provide that edge market information, they have to operate with our tokens, since they are the only currency in which our services can be paid. The ticker NWC initially issues 280.000.000 Newscrypto tokens.

Our total supply of tokens is 280.000.000 and the estimated circulating supply in 5 years is 90.000.000. With the process of burning our tokens, we keep the demand and price of the tokens as high as possible.
brinparturtfumb

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 02:33:30 PM

How much you pay as price for the quiz winners?

Quiz winners get our platform intermediate and advance tier for free for one week. With the indicators in tools there they can make huge amounts Smiley
Will there be any new quizzes? Nice idea by the way

Quizzes are being run every week Smiley
Great, I will take part in next quizzes. Where can I get an announcement?
hyeriptercges

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:01:15 PM

Had you planned to launch your coin on any other exchanges ?

Check their fb or twitter or tg chat. There are about 5 exchanges where nwc is listed now
Yes, i saw it. But why so much? Do you think it bring a lot of new users? As for me this is stubid to make marketing in this way
You are not a CEO. But if you become CEO you will not succeed
lilis32

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:35:52 PM

Hello, dear community!

We have very good news for you:
❗️We are listed on the HitBTC exchange ❗️

The HitBTC exchange has been operating since 2013 and is a trading platform with a beautiful design, a fast engine, multi-currency support and the ability to trade both various cryptocurrencies and tokens.

HitBTC trading volumes are constantly growing, and with them, liquidity, as a result of which the difference between the rates of sellers and buyers decreases, this is certainly a positive signal for users.

Do not miss your chance and invest in NWC!
📌 NWC / BTC: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/NWC-to-BTC
📌 NWC / USDT: https://hitbtc.com/exchange/NWC-to-USDT

What's about bonuses? I want to buy your tokens and get extra for free
Good idea to get listed on HitBTC. One of the exchanges that can bring a lot of investments during the IEO. Good job team!
Cool idea to get listed there. It will be a great IEO and I wish you a good luck
hyeriptercges

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 03:57:27 PM

For what purposes this token launching in crypto market? Can we have more details about it? Any white paper or any doc's?
Lol dude, are you sure you know anything about platform? They have all docs
freeman28

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 04:36:35 PM

Why should I have to buy NWC, since bitcoin is good potential coin?
Do you have so much money to buy btc? And don't foget that fact that bitcoin is so unstable now. There is a great chance to lose a lot, too risky as for me
I trade btc from 2017 and I can say only one thing–if you don't know how to trade, you shouldn't do it
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 11, 2020, 05:42:09 PM

Hello NWC fam and vistors! 👋

The fall in quotes became a kind of “vaccination” for enthusiasts who lost their heads and thoughtlessly bought shitcoins in 2017 or talked about replacing gold or the dollar with cryptocurrencies in the very near future. After the fall in trading activity, it became obvious that the technologies were still raw, and over the years of the experiment, only convenient platforms for speculation were created.

✨ It is quite obvious, cryptocurrency is gaining momentum again – the 2020 started bullish and as of now, it looks like we are not stopping at least until May, when Bitcoin halving is anticipated. Speculations range widely among analyists but the denominator remains same, everyone’s expecting to take its part in the next bull run.

📅 The rollercoaster which started in Q4 2017 and ended the beginning of  2018 left a bitter-sweet impression to un-skilled investors which got sucked in by FOMO and spitted out by the overbought market.

🌐 NewsCrypto.io was created to address these problems and provide a much needed solution for current market needs. The bull run is coming and this time, the destination for informed trading is known. Refer to the linke posted below, see how and why NWC platform provides crucial information in digital asset trading.

💥 To explore NWC platform –https://platform.newscrypto.io/

💫 Website – https://newscrypto.io/
💫 Whitepaper – https://platform.newscrypto.io/static/documents/nwc_whitepaper_v1.pdf
💫 Reddit – https://www.reddit.com/r/NewsCrypto_io/
💫 Facebook – https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5187554.0
💫 Telegram – https://t.me/NWC_PublicChat/
Newscrypto_io (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
February 12, 2020, 03:48:02 PM

What's about bonuses? I want to buy your tokens and get extra for free

The referral program was stopped due to manipulation

Will you make any airdrop or bounty? I want to take part

Newscrypto Dashboard

💠Portfolio
💠Breaking News
💠Fear&Greed Index
💠Latest Community Prediction
💠Airdrops
💠Arbitrage
💠Top 4 Performance Summary
💠Custom Chart

Get access 👉 http://bit.ly/NewscryptoHomepage

Now that the project token is working and trading on several exchanges.
When can i enrol in the teachings?
Equally, i will like to be a tutor on the platform to share and teach my ideas equally, is there a detailed way to go about that??

Learn how to trade 👉 http://bit.ly/NewscryptoHomepage
TmottaDing

Activity: 234
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2020, 10:54:52 AM

Why should I have to buy NWC, since bitcoin is good potential coin?

NWC has its own advantages. We have a burning system of our token, meaning for every transaction made on our platform 20% of the tokens gets burned. With this deflation system we organically increase our price in the long run.

Newscrypto.io also rewards token holders, so just send your address to bounty@newscrypto.io and we will reward you with more Newscrypto coins.

With the rise of our platform, we believe our token will rise with it Smiley

This token burn program will stop at some point? Or it will be continue till all tokens gets burnt ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: