Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:02:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] / [WTT] Samsung Galaxy S10  (Read 93 times)
mandertherick (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2019, 05:03:17 PM

Hello, there.

First of all, I am interested in trading my Galaxy S10 (normal version) for an iPhone XS or XS Max. I will be willing to sell it too. Shoot me your offers.

I will be posting pictures with my username and everything needed in a few hours when I get home, just starting the thread so it can get visibility.

[PLEASE READ BELOW]

If you are not going to deal with me through escrow don't make both of us lose our time. Also might make you ship first to escrow to check if the watch doesn't have iCloud lock-on, if that's the case I will pay for the additional shipping, in case of trading, we will both ship to escrow so he can check if both phones don't have any kind of lock and are alright.

If you don't want to put your price in the thread then PM me, but also post here to let me know that you PM'd me, and all the transaction except for shipping address and payments will be posted here.

P.D.

I know I could sell it on eBay or somewhere else, but I prefer to deal with BTC or Alts, rather than FIAT or give opportunity to others to deal directly with crypto related things

Bitrated Profile   Telegram: @TravisAntonio, ask for Whatsapp if you are interested. My public bitcoin address
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: