Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:06:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Worrying about the Bitcoin Price  (Read 1179 times)
CLS63
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1634

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 03:52:14 PM

As it is Bitcoin's nature, we will always see movements on the price like we are observing in the last days. This is so normal for this market. People can just try to learn to invest in Bitcoin for a long term.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:55:26 PM

Well..  would definitely agree with many of your points. Checking the price once every 5 minutes is not something that is advisable. It creates unnecessary panic and you may commit mistakes when you are in panic mode. I am saying this from my own experiences, as I have committed similar mistakes during my early days (especially during 2012/13). Bitcoin is an asset which is more suitable for long-term holding, despite its high volatility. So the best thing to do is to hold the coins and forget about them for at least 12 months. Check the prices once every 6 or 12 months and sell a part of the holdings when you think that you need to do profit booking. 

but not all crypto users only hold for long term and if all crypto users only hold, hold, and hold prices will not continue to fluctuate and that is very different from reality, basically crypto users at least want a quick profit even though it is a small profit but when day trading continues it will also produce a good profit. indeed, it is not recommended to check prices every 5 or 10 minutes because movements within that time period will not make a profit
There is one thing I realized about the cryptocurrency community which is many people are into cryptocurrency for the money. Whenever there is a bitcoin price drop you'll hear many people saying the bitcoin price is heading to zero or after the little bitcoin price pump you'll hear them saying bitcoin is going to the moon Smiley

bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 04:33:52 AM

Everyone here aims to earn money or income in their own way, but must be aware that Cryptocurrency or bitcoin is very volatile where prices can change significantly over time.
and if you want to be safe in investing without worrying in the long run is the best choice and take advantage when prices go down to make purchases to add to your investment and hold to wait for prices to return to the highest price for resale, and patience is needed because the long term takes a long time .

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 05:46:44 AM

Well..  would definitely agree with many of your points. Checking the price once every 5 minutes is not something that is advisable. It creates unnecessary panic and you may commit mistakes when you are in panic mode. I am saying this from my own experiences, as I have committed similar mistakes during my early days (especially during 2012/13). Bitcoin is an asset which is more suitable for long-term holding, despite its high volatility. So the best thing to do is to hold the coins and forget about them for at least 12 months. Check the prices once every 6 or 12 months and sell a part of the holdings when you think that you need to do profit booking. 
Worrying about bitcoin price is normal by every investor, they have buy and invest with bitcoin on higher price but looking today with bitcoin still lower price they will worry when bitcoin back to higher price again, but many investor tired waiting for when bitcoin growing up again and how long take time for bitcoin come back to higher price and give profit for investors.
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:03:00 AM

I think only a few people feel scared when they see the movement of coin prices when they fall because they panic, this is natural if you are a new trader but if you already know how the conditions of the bitcoin price movements at the exchange place should be able to know that bitcoin falls only temporarily because bitcoin will return to being expensive when bitcoin is already difficult to obtain.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:36:09 AM

I think only a few people feel scared when they see the movement of coin prices when they fall because they panic, this is natural if you are a new trader but if you already know how the conditions of the bitcoin price movements at the exchange place should be able to know that bitcoin falls only temporarily because bitcoin will return to being expensive when bitcoin is already difficult to obtain.
Definitely not few, otherwise there is no significant movement to the market will happen.
With FUD and FOMO, this usually what newbie trader are getting into, they easily panic when the market is manipulated by the whales.

Personally, I don't worry on whatever price of bitcoin will be because I always have the hope that one day it will again start to be bullish again, with what is happening now, (its movement) there is no assurance when we will see a bull run but I will remain hopeful and optimist that at the right time it will come, besides when you are investing in crypto, you have to make sure you are ready to hold longer.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 10:40:16 AM

As long as you look at the price of bitcoin every minute of your life, you cannot sleep well. People should not focus on the short movement of bitcoin because its highly volatile. The good thing right now is that, the price starts to recover and its good for those who don’t panic sell, it will rise big again soon.

It is easy to say that but even me it is hard for me not to look on the price. I find it very tempting to know what is is the price, you know to check whether you can make profits out of the pump even if it's not that huge, this was before though, now, I only check the price once in a week or in two weeks because it is stressful to check everyday and then all you see is a dump. I think we just need to be patient and good things will come on the right time.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:05:03 PM

it creates panic for people who buy it in the short term expecting profit (trading).
those who actually have been here for a long time will not mind this, and also maybe they consider this to be a show when the price of bitcoin fluctuates rapidly and people are panicking about buying and selling and say I see this year after year.
Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 01:35:34 PM

The first times when seeing the price of bitcoin drop suddenly is a worry many new investors face, they have never seen such movements, several thousand dollars disappear in minutes, worry is inevitable but after some time to live and adapt to the market, understand the continuous operation and change of bitcoin, anxiety will gradually disappear, instead of thinking about the opportunity to accumulate. Because the end result that most of us will see is that the price of bitcoin will rise, the problem is only a little early or a little late, much worrying is not good.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Vertex_ICO

Activity: 602
Merit: 8

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:21:13 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

You're right - ultimately, HODLERs know the feeling of riding the rollercoaster that is the Bitcoin market. With that being said, we should see some pretty incredible recovery in the near future if we're heading into a bullish market like so many analysts suggest. Ultimately, worrying about the Bitcoin price doesn't serve anyone - unless you're in it to get rich quick (as you said), but that's not exactly a strategy to even pay attention to. I'm still buying Bitcoin, but only P2P and from marketplaces like Vertex.
StayFly

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 07:53:39 PM

Unfortunately people can't stop emphasizing on about the price of btc because it's what gives the excitement, the technological aspect does not get much attention from many btc holders at this point, if only people can actually stop worry too much about price, go less about the predictions, and talk more about the possibilities, it will be nice.
It's funny how people are worried and can't stop speculating about the bitcoin price. though it is natural but people are worried way too much, people can't stop talking about the price whether it goes up or down. It's in our nature as humans, and I see nothing wrong with that.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 11:10:22 PM

Unfortunately people can't stop emphasizing on about the price of btc because it's what gives the excitement, the technological aspect does not get much attention from many btc holders at this point, if only people can actually stop worry too much about price, go less about the predictions, and talk more about the possibilities, it will be nice.
It's funny how people are worried and can't stop speculating about the bitcoin price. though it is natural but people are worried way too much, people can't stop talking about the price whether it goes up or down. It's in our nature as humans, and I see nothing wrong with that.
Its alright to talk about the price movement especially if we are actively trading as that movement is relevant to our aim.
But for people who are just holding and waiting for the right time, this short term price volatility should not affect them, they should not worry when the price goes down since it will eventually rise and just be excited when the price goes up as that might continue to form a possible bull run.

cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:35:44 AM

The first times when seeing the price of bitcoin drop suddenly is a worry many new investors face, they have never seen such movements, several thousand dollars disappear in minutes, worry is inevitable but after some time to live and adapt to the market, understand the continuous operation and change of bitcoin, anxiety will gradually disappear, instead of thinking about the opportunity to accumulate. Because the end result that most of us will see is that the price of bitcoin will rise, the problem is only a little early or a little late, much worrying is not good.
I feel not good when looking bitcoin down under $8k where on October always got good news with bitcoin reach to $12k, but this year bitcoin look not corresponding with how many prediction from bitcoin expert where give opinion bitcoin will back to higher price, now we need waiting least two months will be bitcoin can reached above $15k or will really down under $7k.
princehandsome

Activity: 731
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 03:13:34 AM

I feel not good when looking bitcoin down under $8k where on October always got good news with bitcoin reach to $12k, but this year bitcoin look not corresponding with how many prediction from bitcoin expert where give opinion bitcoin will back to higher price, now we need waiting least two months will be bitcoin can reached above $15k or will really down under $7k.
maybe predictions really can't be trusted because in reality the current price of Bitcoin is difficult to predict. I think the good news in October is that Bitcoin has reached the price of $ 9K and that is have good enough. I am curious about what will happen to the price of Bitcoin in November, hoping that Bitcoin can reach more than $ 12K. stay here and continue to monitor developments in Bitcoin prices in the coming months.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 12:36:20 PM

Well it's not really good to see, but we need to understand that the value of Bitcoin is unpredictable and varies from time to time,so let's not depress and stress out ourselves when we are seeing the price is dropping it's all part of Bitcoins journey, no need to be impatient and no need to worry all the time.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2030
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 04:12:53 PM

it creates panic for people who buy it in the short term expecting profit (trading).
those who actually have been here for a long time will not mind this, and also maybe they consider this to be a show when the price of bitcoin fluctuates rapidly and people are panicking about buying and selling and say I see this year after year.
yes, feeling too worried can cause panic, which will interfere with patience to wait for prices to recover. in my opinion, worry is something that is natural when we hold bitcoin which price can change at any time. try to find calm, when feeling too worried is inside. Ask friends for advice, if indeed you need to consider what steps you should do when you are too worried to see prices that are not in accordance with what you expect.

When you are the same position have invest with bitcoin on higher price than you have faced with bitcoin drop to lower price you will panic and worry with bitcoin price, will back to higher price again or not. You will panic when faced bitcoin still lower price, maybe for expert in bitcoin and altcoin investing have usually faced with bitcoin or altcoin have lower price and can back again to higher price.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:42:30 AM

Bitcoin is a rolling coaster that spins prices! So we are afraid it will fall and we will be excited when prices go up. This is how we feel about Bitcoin, so we should also focus on getting closer to the end of the bitcoin cycle as it will give us a huge profit. This is the worldwide acceptance of bitcoin and we can use it in our everyday transactions like fiat money. So let's not be afraid of this short fall because bitcoin has never been fully adopted like fiat money!

Bitcoin will really have no stable price as it really depends on the market, but it is not like just fiat wherein you can produce all the time, Bitcoin has a limited supply only while the demand is rapidly increasing, so it will really increase the price in the future as the demand is unstoppable.
Glad you mentioned the part of supply limit and that clause is exactly what will give the value of bitcoin stability, but that will be in the future when there are no coins to be mined again for any large investors or institutional investors to use in accumulating much bitcoin then to start manipulating the market.

The more the demand of bitcoin increases through adoption, the more that the supply will keep decreasing, and we know that in future, this limit will surely get to zero and no coin to be mined again, it is at that point that the value of bitcoin will become stable and even if it has to move, it will not really be so big as much as the way we see it right now because of the current state of adoption.
btcanonymous666

Activity: 28
Merit: 7

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:53:22 AM

Demand will build up over time. Finite supply is our best bet, and it turns bitcoin into "technological gold".

2020 - $40k at least
Cryptowinter from 2020 to 2023
2024 - New ATH
Google+

Activity: 2408
Merit: 550

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 06:57:56 AM

I strongly agree that the price of bitcoin still has the potential to be able to increase prices because I see the supply of bitcoin getting thinner and it will be increasingly difficult to get bitcoin can make the price of bitcoin very expensive and the effect of increasing demand will trigger traders and investors to buy bitcoin.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 07:02:35 AM

I agree with you , but most of the people here worrying about the Bitcoin's price are the ones who invested when the price of Bitcoins was very very high and now they have to bear the consequences since if they need to encash it always reminds them of the time when the price was like 4 times of what it is at what they are encashing therefore .. they cannot use their investments and if they choose to use they have to settle for less and loose a lot of money I think this is really sad considering most people here are old.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████