Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:20:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Worrying about the Bitcoin Price  (Read 1179 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:53:19 PM

The last days have proven your suggestion to be true, BTC had a phenomenal rally upwards. I dont think that nay of us thought that this will happen, every single TA showed that it will go lower than 7500, then few hours later it skyrockets to 10k. So yes, dont worry about the price.
It means that nobody could perfectly or even says that could point clearly what will happen next even you are an expert and no matter how good you are in making TA's. The matter that the market remains volatile, we could think that it still be like that and that is why I'd never usually use TA's in trading rather than to be vigilant of what exactly it happens to the market price.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:36:27 PM

The Bitcoin price certainly affects many things. It can help us gauge adoption along with other metrics as well as the sentiment of people who are currently invested.

Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme. It is the currency of the internet designed as a super hard form of money to challenge many status quos.

Even if we were to pay more attention to the price. Many of the people worrying don't know the basics of TA. I'm here to tell you that if you own any amount of BTC you are riding a rollercoaster that is affected by adoption, politics, whales and many other factors out of your control. The one thing you can count on is the math, The fact that is was the first, the 21million cap, it's security, and the torrent of frustration it brings older businesses who have grown lazy and abuse the masses(banks).

From a TA standpoint (i'm a noob with a background in music but i've been studying and doing paper trades for years now). Bitcoin has been consolidating for a few months after a pullback from a 1 year high. The fact that it's been trading in the range its at means that the whales and traders who bought in late can't affect the die hard HODLERS who were already in the market in early 2019. You can find articles explaining the demographics of Bitcoin holders. Those who bought in at 10k+ were the ones selling.

Other than that we have some whales playing in the ocean.

Remember this is about change and technology.

If you believe in the ideals money is more than likely to follow.

Be well!
We don't worry about how bitcoin price down because bitcoin have many investor want to support and take back bitcoin to higher price, just few hour after China president's announce for adopting bitcoin now bitcoin raise more than 45%, every thing possile with bitcoin price and always give us moment how to get profit with bitcoin and altcoin.
diahsw

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 10:55:19 PM

So true .. !! People who are worried about the price of bitcoin are people who are just learning and do not understand about bitcoin completely, they could just join in, so they only know the price goes up. So before joining bitcoin, instead you can first break the cycle about bitcoin.

S T R A Y   ███  ANIMAL TOKEN - CHARITY AND INVESTMENTS
───── ─    BUY NOW       ─ ─────
WEBSITE     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     REDDIT     WHITEPAPER
nankers

Activity: 634
Merit: 118

Bounty Hunter Indonesia

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 11:46:12 PM

I think this statement should be aimed at new investors who only view bitcoin as an instant way to get rich. smart and pro investors will not worry about the price of bitcoin because they know bitcoin is a long-term investment. it would be a waste if we only think of getting a lot of money from bitcoin and I think this is the basis for new investors' thinking about bitcoin which is always worry if the price of bitcoin drops

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀          1,000,365%   APY          ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
qwertyup23

Activity: 2254
Merit: 787

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:20:02 AM

I see no problem with people worrying about the price of bitcoin especially when you consider the amount of time, resources, and money they invested and risked just to earn income afterwards.

Although the price of bitcoin is determined by multiple factors affecting the market (i.e. whales, political agendas, prohibitions, etc.), one can never be certain and can accurately predict the price of bitcoin would be. Just to give you a concrete example, the price of bitcoin last week fell to around $7,800 and because of the announcement of China about their support in the blockchain technology, its price skyrocketed to $9,700.

Again, it is normal for someone to be worried on their investments given that investing into cryptocurrency is a high-risk investment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
aksplace

Activity: 602
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:31:01 AM

yeah im not worried at all, because if I look back at 2014 this recent bear run is nothing
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:32:25 AM

Last week people are constantly worrying and qualms about bitcoins price going down. When the price dropped to 7k dollars the topic on the end of bitcoin was also sprouting and worries from holders and traders were high. But just the other day the price went up to 9k dollars then those negative news about bitcoin disappeared and replaced by bullish post. If we believe in the potential of bitcoin then we should stop worrying but let us take those volatility as a chance to gain profit rather than as a threat.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:45:05 AM

Bitcoin is a rolling coaster that spins prices! So we are afraid it will fall and we will be excited when prices go up. This is how we feel about Bitcoin, so we should also focus on getting closer to the end of the bitcoin cycle as it will give us a huge profit. This is the worldwide acceptance of bitcoin and we can use it in our everyday transactions like fiat money. So let's not be afraid of this short fall because bitcoin has never been fully adopted like fiat money!
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 02:58:42 AM

Bitcoin is a rolling coaster that spins prices! So we are afraid it will fall and we will be excited when prices go up. This is how we feel about Bitcoin, so we should also focus on getting closer to the end of the bitcoin cycle as it will give us a huge profit. This is the worldwide acceptance of bitcoin and we can use it in our everyday transactions like fiat money. So let's not be afraid of this short fall because bitcoin has never been fully adopted like fiat money!

Bitcoin will really have no stable price as it really depends on the market, but it is not like just fiat wherein you can produce all the time, Bitcoin has a limited supply only while the demand is rapidly increasing, so it will really increase the price in the future as the demand is unstoppable.

yulionoo

Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:10:34 AM

I'm not too worried about the price of bitcoin because I believe that although the value of bitcoin is now down I'm sure in the future the price of bitcoin will go up again. because the number of bitcoins is limited but this increased demand will make bitcoin prices more expensive. I just need to be patient and wait. maybe people who are worried about bitcoin are those who buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are high. then when they see the price of bitcoin falling they start to worry about losing a lot.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:23:17 AM

Well..  would definitely agree with many of your points. Checking the price once every 5 minutes is not something that is advisable. It creates unnecessary panic and you may commit mistakes when you are in panic mode. I am saying this from my own experiences, as I have committed similar mistakes during my early days (especially during 2012/13). Bitcoin is an asset which is more suitable for long-term holding, despite its high volatility. So the best thing to do is to hold the coins and forget about them for at least 12 months. Check the prices once every 6 or 12 months and sell a part of the holdings when you think that you need to do profit booking. 
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 07:36:03 AM

I'm not too worried about the price of bitcoin because I believe that although the value of bitcoin is now down I'm sure in the future the price of bitcoin will go up again. because the number of bitcoins is limited but this increased demand will make bitcoin prices more expensive. I just need to be patient and wait. maybe people who are worried about bitcoin are those who buy bitcoin when bitcoin prices are high. then when they see the price of bitcoin falling they start to worry about losing a lot.

I agree with your opinion, remain optimistic in every circumstance. even though the price of bitcoin is down, we must remain optimistic that the future of bitcoin is definitely getting better. the more time passes, surely more people will know and want to learn bitcoin. so I'm sure the demand will increase. with such speculation, we all can certainly imagine what will happen in the future. no need to worry too much, stay patient and keep waiting, is a good thing to do to deal with a situation like this.

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:24:06 AM

I agree with your opinion, remain optimistic in every circumstance. even though the price of bitcoin is down, we must remain optimistic that the future of bitcoin is definitely getting better. the more time passes, surely more people will know and want to learn bitcoin. so I'm sure the demand will increase. with such speculation, we all can certainly imagine what will happen in the future. no need to worry too much, stay patient and keep waiting, is a good thing to do to deal with a situation like this.
Why are we worrying? We all know that the value of bitcoin is volatile meaning it is changing time by time so if we have seen that bitcoin is dumping in terms of price, we should not worry because that is not the end of it, we should wait for the time that it comes back to its high price, we have seen that bitcoin reaches twenty thousand dollars in just a month, we can believe that it can be happen again sooner, we do not know when but we should believe that it will happen again as we know that bitcoin is becoming famous and being recognized all around the world and because of that more investors might buy bitcoin and support some projects, it has big impact to the market.
pamsugas

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 08:57:08 AM

some people who are not familiar with bitcoin make it to worry about the existence of bitcoin, making bitcoin holders afraid (including myself). bitcoin is a new technology and most diamond ideas are made by satosi nakamoto, don't afraid to hold bitcoin and sell it in the next 1-2 years.
adeandro

Activity: 66
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 09:25:46 AM

I agree, the price still pleases me and did not make me worry for a minute, all those price jumps are quite natural.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:07:44 AM

Well..  would definitely agree with many of your points. Checking the price once every 5 minutes is not something that is advisable. It creates unnecessary panic and you may commit mistakes when you are in panic mode. I am saying this from my own experiences, as I have committed similar mistakes during my early days (especially during 2012/13). Bitcoin is an asset which is more suitable for long-term holding, despite its high volatility. So the best thing to do is to hold the coins and forget about them for at least 12 months. Check the prices once every 6 or 12 months and sell a part of the holdings when you think that you need to do profit booking. 

but not all crypto users only hold for long term and if all crypto users only hold, hold, and hold prices will not continue to fluctuate and that is very different from reality, basically crypto users at least want a quick profit even though it is a small profit but when day trading continues it will also produce a good profit. indeed, it is not recommended to check prices every 5 or 10 minutes because movements within that time period will not make a profit

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:01:28 PM

The Bitcoin price certainly affects many things. It can help us gauge adoption along with other metrics as well as the sentiment of people who are currently invested.

Bitcoin is not a get rich quick scheme. It is the currency of the internet designed as a super hard form of money to challenge many status quos.

Even if we were to pay more attention to the price. Many of the people worrying don't know the basics of TA. I'm here to tell you that if you own any amount of BTC you are riding a rollercoaster that is affected by adoption, politics, whales and many other factors out of your control. The one thing you can count on is the math, The fact that is was the first, the 21million cap, it's security, and the torrent of frustration it brings older businesses who have grown lazy and abuse the masses(banks).

From a TA standpoint (i'm a noob with a background in music but i've been studying and doing paper trades for years now). Bitcoin has been consolidating for a few months after a pullback from a 1 year high. The fact that it's been trading in the range its at means that the whales and traders who bought in late can't affect the die hard HODLERS who were already in the market in early 2019. You can find articles explaining the demographics of Bitcoin holders. Those who bought in at 10k+ were the ones selling.

Be well!
Ideals of bitcoin are to be used as a currency for daily means of settlement but truth is that these ideals are far from reality. People these days are merely concerned with just buying it and waiting for the price appreciation. While they should be more concerned with how to enhance the use of this technology. Because if everyone is merely hoarding it for a price rise that means Bitcoin would be left with no utility which would make it burst like a bubble when these hoarders began to sell. Bitcoin is not like gold that people would keep demanding it merely because of it's rarity and lustre.
agentx44

Merit: 268

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:29:55 PM

Be well!
I agree. We should stop being paranoid about bitcoin's price. It has been like this for many years already and as time passes by, the number of whales grows larger and larger so it is expected that the value will surely fall down. It definitely grew during last year when bitcoin almost reached 20k dollars. Lots of them surely bought a lot during the early days and used hodl to make it grow larger but what happened was opposite so I think some of them are still eager to wait for the value to grow.
todiboa

Activity: 128
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:51:06 PM

I don’t worry about the price of Bitcoin because I know how roughly the market should work. However, volatility sometimes just surprises and shockes me. For example, as an incident that occurred a few days ago. Did anyone expect Bitcoin to jump 30% up? I definitely don’t. but this has some kind of excitement that I really like
CalliBabe

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 01:59:48 PM

I trust bitcoin a lot and also most bitcoin influencers, holders etc.  In this situation we have to be patient because we know that btc will increase again and reach ATH again let's see if this year or maybe next year. so now buy btc before everything its up.Once you enter crypto or we should be aware of what may happen in the future and make it stronger and avoid becoming weak hands

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange ⎈ Futures & Options ⎈ IEO ⎈ APP ⎈ Community
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: