Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New Beginnings  (Read 114 times)
Mephisto234 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2019, 07:12:21 PM

Hello everyone!

Although I have only been a member here since 2017, and this is my first substantial post, I have actually been reading and following threads here for quite some time. Like many, I came here with one thing in mind. Learn to earn. I combed through posts, and slowly educated myself on Bitcoin, and blockchain technology. I have always been a bit of an introvert, even online. So it should come as no surprise that I never spoke out.

I hate "hard luck" stories, so I certainly don't want to tell mine. In late October of 2017, I hit a particularly rough patch. A simple truth, I had been reading here so long, I thought myself a part, when in fact I was not. I had not put the time in here, or got to know anyone. I had focused on myself and my own ability to earn without ever contributing back, logging in to say thank you, or sharing advice myself. I was being completely self-centered. So again, it should come as no surprise when I was thought of as "less than reliable." I realized then, even in my frustrations, where i had err'd. What could I truly expect, or even hope for?

For the record, there were still a few good souls out there that offered help when I asked(Thank You). I got there on my own, and in the end walked away better for it.

Either way, that is a true testament to the type of people that frequent this board. Anyways, I didn't write this to dwell on the past, or to get all mushy. I just wanted to officially introduce myself to the community. I want to say that I am Extremely Grateful to the many people that have worked to make this site a reality. There is not a single source that comes close to the wealth of knowledge found at Bitcointalk. To say you helped me along the way would be putting it very lightly.

Aside from trading crypto, stocks, etc.. I use a variety a methods to earn money online, and now fully work from home. I am actually working on launching my first website. It won't be a faucet, however I am very interested in allowing crypto payments when it is fully up and running. Until then, I look forward to meeting everyone.  

Have a great day, and good luck on the grind!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: