Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:29:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How i lost respect for Cryptsy  (Read 3753 times)
Bit_Happy
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1040

A Great Time to Start Something!

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:24:51 AM

When the Bull market returns, threads like this will be quickly forgotten*
*unless their trade lag is still bad during busy times.

DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:31:57 AM

@Techshare and DieJohnny

~BCX~

@BCX

Please go and jerk yourself on your kill-Auroracoin thread maybe you can create some ascii art of your pecker blowing a load on your keyboard as you kick off you lex luther inspired world conquest gravity well exploits of the day.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
matt4054
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:40:48 AM

1. The web site requires unnatural allegiance. It doesn't feel like a professional site, doesn't look like one, and any allegiance is one you create deep inside of you because of your lust for crypto.
2. The site is clearly benefiting in some way from pump and dump scams because it adds so many stupid coins for no good reason.
3. In crypto you follow people and opinions until their morality is laid bare and exposed for the greedy whores they really are. Then when you find out that your are dealing with a whore it is time to move on and never look back or she will leave you broke and holding your limp noodle in your hand.

I don't want to defend them but most of your argument could be said about any altcoin exchange...

Cryptsy has its pros and cons, ups and downs... but overall it's a solid and exhaustive altcoin marketplace. The interface could be better (I'd like to have less pages to go through went switching coins and stuff, for example), but it's not as bad as some others that I won't name Wink
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2014, 06:32:38 AM

I lost respect for Cryptsy the first time I used them and thought my 100k Dogecoins were gone forever because they didn't show up in my account for over two days.

Our previous issues with the doge wallet have been fixed Smiley For a while. If you are still experiencing slow deposits you will need to generate a new address as our old doge wallet is not scanned for incoming transactions as often

http://blog.cryptsy.com/post/76003650515/the-tale-of-the-oversized-doge-wallet
  What about IFC users? You still have TONS of users with IFC trapped on your exchange. Your support staff lies and makes endless promises which are never fulfilled to IFC users. Why is it that no other exchange, even with higher volumes, has these problems yet you claim the IFC client is at fault. I look forward to your further ignoring of this issue while you defraud your customers.

CRYPTSY = FRAUD

I have explained this to you many times

Transaction spam caused the wallet bloat to begin with. You have released a fix which does solve the problem from happening going forward.

However it does not fix our bloated old IFC wallet which seems to use any cpu resources we throw at it and still sit unresponsive

Importprivatekey and rescan for every address in the old wallet takes some time to complete and we are still pulling funds out

Last I checked we had fulfilled 90% of users IFC withdrawal requests

You have "explained" but your excuses make zero sense. Why is Crypsty the only exchange with this issue? Don't tell me volume because Bter does several times your volume in IFC trading daily. As far as fulfilling 90% of IFC withdraws, that is laughable. IFC users have been trapped in your exchange for over a month and all we get are lies and nonsense. Seems like quite a while for a rescan.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:36:04 AM

as there is no shortage of new customers,

Actually the current bear market there suggests the opposite, well if they are getting new customers they certain aren't bringing the coin (except maybe to dump).
DieJohnny (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1639
Merit: 1006

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:06:08 PM

as there is no shortage of new customers,

Actually the current bear market there suggests the opposite, well if they are getting new customers they certain aren't bringing the coin (except maybe to dump).

"no shortage of new customers:" is a self-induced mirage. These words sound like the last words spoken by every company as they fall off the cliff of respectability.

Those who hold and those who are without property have ever formed distinct interests in society
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 04:59:06 AM

1. The web site requires unnatural allegiance. It doesn't feel like a professional site, doesn't look like one, and any allegiance is one you create deep inside of you because of your lust for crypto.

Looks very professional. What are you talking about

r3wt

Activity: 686
Merit: 504

always the student, never the master.

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 06:02:41 AM

The navigation is terrible for starters. browsing markets is painful, the theme is unresponsive. laundry list of problems for me with the UI. glad to see i'm not the only one who doesn't like it.

My negative trust rating is reflective of a personal vendetta by someone on default trust.
Abinito

Activity: 196
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:15:59 PM

The navigation is terrible for starters. browsing markets is painful, the theme is unresponsive. laundry list of problems for me with the UI. glad to see i'm not the only one who doesn't like it.

Is this for real? Cryptsy has never been hacked nor funds been stolen.

You are the owner of hacked exchange openex right? And now have debts to your clients?

Probably you can use your time to find a job and pay your debts.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
Abinito

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 01:20:41 PM

I lost respect for Cryptsy the first time I used them and thought my 100k Dogecoins were gone forever because they didn't show up in my account for over two days.

Imagine that you lost your furtune via openex, coinex, cryptorush or poloniex like so many. Than you would still be crying.

Conscia mens recti, famae mendacia ridet.
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2014, 05:16:11 PM

Unrealistic expectations about having an amazing user experience.  my opinion is cryptsy is very stable and feature rich for a platform of its young age.  If there's something better, tell us

Thusith

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:15:25 PM

Cryptsy will die. It accept BTC to list new coins. What a shit site.

ronald98

Activity: 314

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:19:54 PM

A lot of other exchanges such as mintpal are doing the same thing.
miningcrew

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:23:27 PM

Allowing people to vote for coins then adding them is extremely flawed on many levels.

Completely agree, I don't understand why listing decisions can't be made with a published algorithm of criteria. Then if your coin qualifies your in. Some aggregate value for hashrate and a dozen other measurements.

Instead it is nothing more than whoring and sleeping around.
I agree too.
Equate

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:24:02 PM

Not common between exchanges.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:12:18 PM

They add shitcoins because certain shitcoins have a shitload of volume (at the time of addition, at least).  Why the fuck wouldn't you list a high volume coin?  The are in business to make money, and you make money from transaction fees.  Get the fuck over yourself.

because clearly you and Cryptsy is and has all along been playing dumb.. adding them is supporting them
and what has supporting scam coins gotten us ? a bloody mess that's what !
there was a time when they tried.. like when they heard the backlash on adding ORB and promptly removed it..
over time they just flat out simply gave up and caved in.. ORB was snuck back in mid DEC when no one would put up a fuss.

They have lowered the bar of all of crypto.
They have bitten the hand that feeds them by supporting scam coins and in turn making Bitcoin itself worth less.
shit coins are traditionally only used to pump and dump and cash out to BTC so when you make BTC look bad across the world it's pretty dumb.
and i can show the backlash across the globe growing on Bitcoin and the public has barely gotten wind of the scammy altcoin scene yet too.
Throwing away your integrity to support scam coins because of "user demand" is foolish and shorted sighted..
they do this for short term financial gain regardless of the very real long term risks to the whole entire crypto scene !

They also have been instrumental in creating a huge scene we have here in the Altcoin section here and elsewhere where new coins being added has exploded out of control
and allowed the coin cloners to stream line their scams so they can be posted asap.. over time the scam coin posters don't even bother tryng to make the coin seem legit anymore..
they don't have to.. idiots and scamers and exchanges like Cryptsy will add them no matter how bad they or made them.
They have lowered the bar badly.. and when shit hits the fan they will play dumb and pass the buck and accept NO responsibility for any of it ever.

They and other exchanges also have supported the anonymity of these coin cloners.. it does not matter to them WHO makes a coin.
So in reality the guy could be a thief that stole coins from an exchange or a coin cloner that has released 100 coisn here..
as long as it's one with an enough interest interest they will add it anyway.. as long as they make money NOTHING else matters.
and this has been demonstrated and proven time after time after so no it's not up for debate.
They have even hidden coin cloners identitiea when the public has asked who made the coin..
they simply add the coin anyway and say we know who made it but we won't tell you. They did exactly that with the scam coin TIX by iGotSpots and his Cryptsy staff/friends.
for example Mullick and Prime for sure and maybe other Crypsty staff had direct involvemnt in making TIX and i have endless proof on that.
All of them lied non stop and played little games on Cryptsy chat box about back then too and had changed tehir story on TIX non stop also.
And if you confront them they will just get evasive and scammy.. the usual.
It goes deeper to because they had a well known cloin cloner help them that has made many of the coins on Cryptsy.
Hell (cryptsy staff) Mullick has his own coin Shakezulu made for him and has helped fix etc many times
And that guy has a made a large percentage of all the coins on cryptsy.. what does that tell you ? they will on Skype they are all buddies.
Sorry you can't have one staff member compiling the coin and another making the graphics and posting it exclisivly on his own crypto site and
avoiding posting it here for example and another adding it to the exchange and then say ohhhh we're not involved..

SO yeah staff have endlessly been directly involved in making scam coins then adding them to get your money.. rinse repeat.
credibility ? lol ok then.. they can start with common sense FIRST that would be a good *start.. THEN worry about credibility.

and now they are selling votes for coins to get added.. i guess their 'bounties' they would traditionally take for putting new scam coins on is not enough
and they need more money to work on adding fiat support soon lol

sadly i have tried to reason with them but it winds up being a waste of time.. they all play dumb and make excuses.
when the bottom line is if they quit adding them a lot less would get made in the first place..
they are a major player in the scam coin vicious cycle that is spiraling put of control.
and making ALL OF US look like corrupt greedy scumbags.

and their mods have a long history of releasing coins themselves or being involved with them which sometimes great lengths have been taken to sneaky about it too
they as usual play dumb about it or down play it..i have various interesting pieces of info on that is 100% undeniable and they know it.
Cryptsy has been best friends all along with coin cloning spammers and occasionally their staff have been involved in helping make the scam coins
that get posted on the exchange so as far as i am concerned they are corrupt, greedy and selfish. and i have real world tangible proof to back that up too. (as others do)

Are they any different than ANY other exchange ? no i don't think so.. sad and scary part is they are better than the others.. what does that tell you ?

If people knew what i (and others) know they would list far more than issues with *just coin deposits as the problem.

They are a lost cause don't waste your time with them.. it's scam coin exchange.. if anything expect things to get worse not better.

FUD first & ask questions later™
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:23:57 PM

Have there been any reports of withdrawal problems?

FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 09:13:23 PM

I finally stopped using Cryptsy last week after 3 out of 4 deposits failed to show up in my account, despite being confirmed.
Support tickets fixed the issue.... eventually, but not good enough.
Nxtblg
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:26:24 PM

Odd about Cryptsy: its feeshares have plunged over the last week or so.

https://cryptostocks.com/securities/57

So has its latest dividend payout per feeshare...

• 21 Mar: 0.00017992 BTC
  • 14 Mar: 0.00023112 BTC
  • 08 Mar: 0.00033808 BTC
  • 03 Mar: 0.00023617 BTC
  • 22 Feb: 0.00037214 BTC
  • 17 Feb: 0.00053746 BTC
  • 08 Feb: 0.00034018 BTC
  • 02 Feb: 0.00052942 BTC

Something's not quite right...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

btcmania

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 09:36:46 PM

Cryptsy has had many many many months to fix their trading engine. I gave it another try last week. Traded BTC/LTC.

Despite my trades clearing, they still showed at the top as pending (the red circle indicator) and the account balances were unchanged from before the trade.

I don't get how these guys can be so incompetent. They'll take your money if you want to vote for new coins, and they'll add every shitcoin they can, but they won't fix their lagging engine that results in funds being withheld for hours. And this isn't new news, these issues have been going on way too long.

BTC-E you never looked so good.

Hi.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: