Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is the future ??  (Read 1630 times)
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 09:09:38 AM

Bitcoin is not the only one hope for people because altcoin will take part too in the cryptocurrency. If we talk about cryptocurrency, then it will be not just bitcoin but altcoin too. Bitcoin and altcoin will work together and give supports to each other, and although bitcoin or altcoin is down, it will back to the higher price.

But if we talk about ICO and IEO, the purposes of both will almost be the same as the ICO and IEO want to get as much as an investor that they can. But unfortunately, right now, ICO has lost popularity and IEO is hard to reach the most investor. So only bitcoin and existing altcoin that will help people to make money. But bitcoin and altcoin in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:36:50 AM

Bitcoin will be internet of money most of the internet based transactions may happen in the future with  bitcoin credit cards and debit cards may be less used in the future
Morguk

Activity: 594
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:42:15 AM

I don't think bitcoin will die, but also I am not 100% sure it is the future. I think it will be used for large payments, it's a slow, heavy online gold. I think something else will be used for normal payments unless lightening is somehow amazing.

Calculate the chance of hitting a bitcoin block when solo mining at
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:12:18 PM

Altcoins would get their chance but not now, after such a disappointing Bakkt launch, the market needs time to recover. We would be very lucky if BTC price would not drop to 6k again, because the situation is very uncertain and I would stay out of the market for now.

I do not think it’s about chance, altcoins have a lot of that and most of them get delisted
There are indeed always speculation about bitcoins price; but then you need to have a strategy
Kezacky

Activity: 743

https://www.epsiloan.xyz

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:53:13 PM

as we see that bitcoin still dominates the crypto market, even though bitcoin prices are now back down, that doesn't mean bitcoin will collapse like other altcoins, bitcoin still has a strong community, i think bitcoin can be categorized as having a good future.

UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 08:38:07 PM

This year; ieo unfolded.

It was supposed to surpass ico and be a better crowdfunding method; but it has gone cold faster than ico did.

If you compare Your experiences too; between altcoin and bitcoin; you would notice that

1. Altcoins are so many; that they replace one another.
If an old altcoin dies
New altcoins will replace them and old one will be forgotten... It goes on and on

2. Bitcoin has maintained its class and importance;

Is it that bitcoin is the only hope for the future ??

Perhaps in the future will invented a more popular and reliable coin, but now it is not. Bitcoin is the only thing we have. Only with it can we hope for a good future, secure storage of our money in the crypto market, as well as prospects for price growth and profit from our investments.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:18:23 PM

You stated the obvious fact and that's the truth and nothing more. IEOs rushed in and was embraced but it all turned to a game of exchanges making money and investor pursuing profit and not what the coin is offering; this act and many more has led to many altcoins coming up which are just a retwist of what is existing. Top altcoins like ETH and its likes will keep maintaining their competitive advantage while others will keep dying off. Lastly, Bitcoin holds a great portion of the future of the crypto space while other genuine altcoins contributes as well, one coin can't do it alone because there are more horizons to be explored.

cytpoway121 (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:31:57 PM

This year; ieo unfolded.

It was supposed to surpass ico and be a better crowdfunding method; but it has gone cold faster than ico did.

If you compare Your experiences too; between altcoin and bitcoin; you would notice that

If an old altcoin dies
New altcoins will replace them and old one will be forgotten... It goes on and on

IEO is better than ICO marginally, you can't compare the two,just imagine if IEO was the first fund raising that came out in 2017 what would have happened? i bet it will still be standing strong, its better to stick with bitcoin it seem to be the strongest of them all and for altcoin there is no clear vision yet

I think both ieo and ico are equall; just that one gives you the opportunity to second guess while the other does not
Now neither is stronger

We must learn to focus our investment on bitcoin
CODE200

Activity: 1442
Merit: 309

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:46:59 AM

This year; ieo unfolded.

If an old altcoin dies

There are a lot of good crypto that just like bitcoin which has great futures and most of the new altcoin has good promising project that will totally help us to have great future. But, for me its hard to choose altcoin that can beat bitcoin and I know it will remain as the king of cryptocurrency.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:16:24 AM

Yes bitcoin is the future but not the one and only hope for future. There are still many good altcoins and still survive until today. Such as ethereum, ripple, litecoin, etc. Altcoin is good and continues to develop their coins will also be the future. Only altcoin garbage that is not developed by their developers will be excluded.
indika

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:32:45 AM

Yes bitcoin is the future but not the one and only hope for future. There are still many good altcoins and still survive until today. Such as ethereum, ripple, litecoin, etc. Altcoin is good and continues to develop their coins will also be the future. Only altcoin garbage that is not developed by their developers will be excluded.

i sow some news articles regarding vensuala considering adding btc to its treasure reserve.and some news channels saying Russia is also considering adding btc to its treasury reserve/if this happened btc price and demand go very high
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:03:30 AM

Not so, maybe Bitcoin is the king of the cryptocurrency market and holds a large share of the market. But there are still very good projects like ETH, BNB, LTC ..
Maybe everyone is a Bitcoin fan but don't forget the other altcoins that are contributing to this market.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jazmuzika217

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 05:12:04 AM

I don't think so because all we see the fast falling of bitcoin price. I am so worried because I am also holding some bitcoin. As a future we can't say because nothing will predict what will happen next. But as for me even it is not a future, I am sure that bitcoin will stay alive on that time but I am not sure if bitcoin is still the king and still dominate the crypto world in the future.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:22:00 AM

I don't think so because all we see the fast falling of bitcoin price. I am so worried because I am also holding some bitcoin. As a future we can't say because nothing will predict what will happen next. But as for me even it is not a future, I am sure that bitcoin will stay alive on that time but I am not sure if bitcoin is still the king and still dominate the crypto world in the future.

Well, there is no permanent in this world, so basically we cannot assume that Bitcoin will be the future of cryptocurrency because technology evolve.  At one ,what popular now and most updated will be obsolete in the near future, unless Bitcoin developer keeps up with the advancing technology and made several updates and upgrades to Bitcoin to stay competetive. Bitcoin itself have  many flaws but the good thing with Bitcoin, it don't start with crowdfunding unlike these altcoin ICO, IEO craze, beside from being the first decentralized cryptocurrency and widely adopted cryptocurrency.  It is safe to say today that Bitcoin maybe the future because it holds the Banner of Cryptocurrency industry but the question is, will Bitcoin maintain its dominance in the upcoming years?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:38:14 AM

This year; ieo unfolded.

If an old altcoin dies

In my opinion, Bitcoin is currently still a major factor affecting the cryptocurrency market. Investors still put confidence in Bitcoin and maybe this is why the dominance of bitcoin in the market is still very high. When later there is an altcoin that has a product and is also able to gain investor confidence, I think the dominance of bitcoin will continue to decrease
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:07:35 AM

This year; ieo unfolded.

If an old altcoin dies

nope, I don't think bitcoin will forever exist in the # 1 position. For me, things that are useful to society will be honored, and things that are only inflated, it should be garbage in the future. I am quite strict with bitcoin because its technology is so bad compared to coins but it is inflated.
This bothers me and this pump will never be sustainable in the long term. whales can lift it to the top of the ocean and lower it to the bottom of the ocean. Wink

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Ss4sukE

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:16:57 AM

bitcoin is a coin of the future, even when the market is bearish bitcoin is still intact at the top. I have observed that there are so many old coins that have lost their value, new coins are difficult to develop even have an exchange but there is no price development. so I think bitcoin is one of the coins that has great potential in the future.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
cytpoway121 (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:21:14 AM

[/quote] nope, I don't think bitcoin will forever exist in the # 1 position. For me, things that are useful to society will be honored,
[/quote]

I believe you have the wrong perception about bitcoin,
Few reasons why bitcoin will maintain a strong position are

1. Bitcoin is already used as a means of payment between firms, individuals and even websites now use them,
2. Govts are also embracing bitcoin

bitcoin is extremely useful, if you are a trader, learn to dyor and handle your risks.
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:39:18 AM

Bitcoin is still a lot of people interested in today, so it will not be a problem if you choose this coin as a long-term investment because the value of BTC is currently very cheap. I think in the near future Bitcoin price will return to $10,000 again but first of all the psychology of investors in this market must be really stable because psychology is the decisive reason for the recovery of this market

To me . I have used all the savings I have to invest in Bitcoin and am very optimistic about this market so there won't be any reason for me to be nervous at the moment.

janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:44:10 AM

everything can happen in cryptocurrency so i believe bitcoin is the future many people start using bitcoin too nowdays so i believe more and more people will use bitcoin in the future lets go bitcoin to become the better currency
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: