We believe buying Bitcoins should be easy. You shouldn't have to jump through hoops to buy them. You shouldn't have to pay expensive premiums if you don't purchase them on an exchange. You shouldn't have to lurk in IRC, dealing with complete strangers, to get a decent deal. We truly believe these things, and thats why be built SimpleCoin. Our goal? To make buying Bitcoins simple.
SimpleCoin's service is pretty straight forward:
- Buy Bitcoins using your credit or debit card
- Have them delivered directly to your wallet, immediately at checkout time or soon after
- Our prices are updated minutely to reflect current market prices
- Our commission is fair, and tiered to customer risk analysis (complete price details will be announced shortly)
- Safe and secure, PCI Compliant, checkout process
How does SimpleCoin work?
We have our own merchant account, so we're not subject to the onerous terms of service agreements belonging to the likes of PayPal or Google Checkout. We also understand risk management, or should we say, chargeback management. We have designed an order verification system which shouldn't be too painful to get through, but deter a lot of would be fraud. The system is not perfect, and chargebacks will still happen. Those we'll leave to the aggressive collections agency we've teamed with.
Our pricing is tiered so that proper levels of risk can be priced into purchases. Returning customers obviously will receive better discounts than new customers.
SimpleCoin is launching December 5th for US customers. We'll open up to international customers soon after in early 2012.
More details to come shortly...