Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin fell again, what conspiracy?  (Read 675 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 11:55:30 AM

I think one of the causes is the effect of trade war between China and America
and also the global economy is weak

dollar trade wars been going on for decades, centuries even, weak economy been going on since 2008... come on atleast try a bit better and stay relevant to this year

how about all those futures options that expired last year, people put into another yearly contract which they are now closing those contracts.(meaning something relevant to the last 12 months)

how about all those hashrate chatter causing people to panic because its not supporting a good bottom floor value line support(2 month floor puts btc at a ~$7k cost to mine).. in short the $10k price was inflated/bubble and not 'good value'

how about people now trying to register with brokers to use things like bakkt instead of buying direct thus less buyers and more sellers on the exchanges.

anyways. if you want to stick to the decade view of causes, here is the best one.
bitcoin has and will always be volatile like a stormy sea. with waves going up and down. dont expect a perpetual tidal wave growing constantly bigger and bigger. dont expect smooth sailing. always expect ups and downs

All of these factors you said are true. Volatility is the main problem of Bitcoin, so it is okay to see such a fall in a short period of time. The trade war also slightly affected the fall of Bitcoin. But, i have one question: Is this Bitcoin`s drop critical or not? As for me, it seems like the end of the bull market and the beginning of the bear market and Bitcoin will not be able to recover and get undressed to at least 10k now.
Please be guided that volatility is one of the asset of bitcoin and it isn't a problem. Comparing to stock market bitcoin is absolutely volatile that can change its value with in mere seconds. It is the asset that setting it a part from other markets , Decentralization is given though.

There are many threads here about the prediction. Check it out , you wont lose anything  Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yazher

Activity: 2170
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 12:04:34 PM

there is no conspiracy in action, it is just momentum. the price broke the very strong buy support at $9k+ and has been going down because of that thanks to a lot of stop loss orders, panic sellers with weak hands, lots of shorts and like always some manipulation.

I hope this was the cause of a sudden fall in the price of the BTC this month. furthermore panic sellers are everywhere thankfully only a few of them sold their Bitcoins within these past days.

There is some rumor too that they panic because of that big amount of Bitcoins being move at once by some unknown address were in their opinion comes from big exchange and some people says it has nothing to do with the sudden drop.

But as long as those people saw the result with their own eyes they panic to sell their bitcoins which result in a big price drop this month.
No one knows if it gonna come back again to 10k+ or not.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 01:59:15 PM

Bitcoin price is at $10,000 for so long and there is no new news about bitcoin, so there is also no support for buyers to buy bitcoin more to build a new high price for bitcoin this year. Everyone is just waiting for something but there are no new comings. Maybe some others who hold their bitcoin for so long, sell some of their bitcoin because no improvement is happening.
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:43:32 PM

i think we met to get much below by now but the market whales makes it pull up to that level and this is it has to do some correction instead of having real bull but we are in hand of another bear which was cause by manipulation.
fitty

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:46:12 PM

For two consecutive days, Bitcoins fell late at night. There are many rumors on the Internet, some people say that the exchange joint bankers, institutions, a hanging of retail investors. Others say they are preparing for big organizations to come in one after another. But in any case, retail investors are innocent.
Thats still a conspiracy,no one has proved it yet.Dump and pump always do happen unexpectedly in no particular pattern,so fall of price this 2 consecutive days is pretty normal i guess,theres no need to worry about a thing on that happening since were been experiencing that for many years now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:53:19 PM

Read an article where people are attributing the downward spiral of Bitcoins to the fact that Facebook Libra decided to postpone it's launch and even Zuckerberg even said that the recent bull run of Bitcoins was because of the news that it was launching this year and I believe that this is logically a sane explanation.
micalith

Activity: 894

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:54:12 PM

I made a quick pattern analysis and found these

Through 15 January 2017 and 15 November 2018 which makes 11 months, btc dropped from 12k to 6500.
Through 15 November and 15 December 2018 which is a month, it dropped from 6500 to 3100 ish that is a 50% correction.

Now lets come to today
through 20 June to 20 September in 3 months, 14k to 10k
so, this pattern, if applicable, a faster version of above, we may see a 50% correction again in 1/11 of the above
so, 3 ish months/11 is around 9 days. We may see a correction to 5k in 9 days. after this correction, we, again, might see a climb to higher than 14k.

surely there are other factors that should be checked but this is only for a same pattern.
BaronCoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 02:57:53 PM

Through 15 January 2017 and 15 November 2018 which makes 11 months, btc dropped from 12k to 6500.
Through 15 November and 15 December 2018 which is a month, it dropped from 6500 to 3100 ish that is a 50% correction.

Now lets come to today
so, this pattern, if applicable, a faster version of above, we may see a 50% correction again in 1/11 of the above
so, 3 ish months/11 is around 9 days. We may see a correction to 5k in 9 days. after this correction, we, again, might see a climb to higher than 14k.

surely there are other factors that should be checked but this is only for a same pattern.
The last thing I want to see now is the btc price of 5000 usd. Many said that the BTC price this year will be again 20,000 USD, I don’t believe in it anymore.
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 03:11:38 PM

That is the nature of a market my friend. Prices go up and down, you will encounter all kind of accumulation and distribution periods until you start to be confused, but then you start learning from mistakes and apply those lessons. You need to learn to read the charts - the psychology of people trading in the market.

I don't think there is any conspiracy, but I definitely think that institutional investors are yet to make their footprint into the market. We already see Bakkt exchange volume raising but not even close to what I expect. The good news is we don't really need them into the market. All we need is more buyers than sellers.
NewBet

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:56:32 PM

just because Bitcoin fell a lot in one day doesn't mean there's a conspiracy. It can rise and fall because the market is still relatively low compared to other global markets like stocks derivatives etc. actually there are many billionaires who can sway the price of Bitcoin significantly with their own personal wealth if they wanted.
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 05:30:29 PM

Bitcoin price is at $10,000 for so long and there is no new news about bitcoin, so there is also no support for buyers to buy bitcoin more to build a new high price for bitcoin this year. Everyone is just waiting for something but there are no new comings. Maybe some others who hold their bitcoin for so long, sell some of their bitcoin because no improvement is happening.
Yes, i agree with you. I am waiting for 15000$ but bitcoin price never up 15000 after 2017.So Everyone wait for this moment when back to her place but i think its impossible last 2 years bitcoin was  13,796.49 USD high and $3,191.30 USD low . Most of the we see that most people sell their bitcoin when its panic time and many organization and country want to destroy and ban bitcoin forever as a result bitcoin price down 4000$ below.So need strong support bitcoin to back to her place .

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
micalith

Activity: 894

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:21:23 PM

Now lets come to today

The last thing I want to see now is the btc price of 5000 usd. Many said that the BTC price this year will be again 20,000 USD, I don’t believe in it anymore.

well, I just made an assumption. Technical analysis, as most of us know, it gathers the previous data because the pscychology of investors repeat. So, there are plenty of patterns and indicators, who knows which one will repeat. This is not a financial advise, I am just checking if my assumption will be correct or not.
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 05:18:21 AM

All of these factors you said are true. Volatility is the main problem of Bitcoin, so it is okay to see such a fall in a short period of time. The trade war also slightly affected the fall of Bitcoin. But, i have one question: Is this Bitcoin`s drop critical or not? As for me, it seems like the end of the bull market and the beginning of the bear market and Bitcoin will not be able to recover and get undressed to at least 10k now.

The bear market will end, but we don't know the right time. Bitcoin drop in a few days ago will not be a problem because soon bitcoin will be rise again. I believe that bitcoin can increase higher more than $10k, and bitcoin will make the new highest price again. The fallen of bitcoin price yesterday is only an adjustment that always happens with bitcoin price. So we only need to stay calm, don't panic while we can keep analyzing the chart to find a good price to buy more bitcoin. But we don't know if there is any conspiracy between the whales because we only see that the bitcoin price was down deeper now. It is hard to check for the conspiracy, and I think we need to be patient for a while.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:21:54 PM

The bear market will end, but we don't know the right time. Bitcoin drop in a few days ago will not be a problem because soon bitcoin will be rise again. I believe that bitcoin can increase higher more than $10k, and bitcoin will make the new highest price again. The fallen of bitcoin price yesterday is only an adjustment that always happens with bitcoin price. So we only need to stay calm, don't panic while we can keep analyzing the chart to find a good price to buy more bitcoin. But we don't know if there is any conspiracy between the whales because we only see that the bitcoin price was down deeper now. It is hard to check for the conspiracy, and I think we need to be patient for a while.
People believe so, they are always confident to say "Bullrun is coming soon!" without knowing when it will happen, for me they are just trying to cheer their investment loss. Poor that a lot of people are just rely on their beliefs and not really want to learn what happened, how to recover and what they should do at that time.

And conspiracy for me is just a bullshit. We should not believe any of conspiracy theory because all of them are just the words from sick minds. They are just for fun and not to believe.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kizaki

Activity: 413

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:25:01 PM

No conspiracy are formed because this is just a normal event on bitcoin days or even months of consecutive dumping and then pumping afterwards you should be used to it if youre into bitcoin industry for long enough.Bitcoin is volatile and that's the effect of volatility

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:29:00 PM

For two consecutive days, Bitcoins fell late at night. There are many rumors on the Internet, some people say that the exchange joint bankers, institutions, a hanging of retail investors. Others say they are preparing for big organizations to come in one after another. But in any case, retail investors are innocent.
Some says it was something to do with the war between China and America, which it is the effect of the trade war among the two countries. Some says that it is nothing to do about the conspiracies that people make everytime there is a decreasing rate of the price of cryptos. They concluded that it is because of the momentum of the price and it is just the price correction that is part of the volatility process.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:34:18 PM

I also felt that it was the reason. Bitcoin's behavior is whenever it is stuck or stable in a specific level price, sooner or later it goes down.  And it might be connected to the downfall of IEOs which it's number of participants has now declined. But if my bet is true that we only rally because of the rise of IEOs then it will be very ugly for the market because even Binance's pump machine does not work anymore.
Yatsan
Legendary
artcontest

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1231

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 02:09:25 PM

Sooner or later, Bitcoin makes corrections for the better and for the worse. Someone familiar with Bitcoin must get used to it.
It's funny how many people make a well-detailed conspiracy and theory trying to connect the dots of recent world events, And it is not even technical analysis. Can't we just sit? we've been with bitcoin for almost a decade and still getting surprised when price moves. Prices move because of speculation and that's the core of the market which greatly affects the mind of traders and hodlers. Fluctuation is normal, don't be too anxious about it.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
maydna

Activity: 2912
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 04:48:20 AM

People believe so, they are always confident to say "Bullrun is coming soon!" without knowing when it will happen, for me they are just trying to cheer their investment loss. Poor that a lot of people are just rely on their beliefs and not really want to learn what happened, how to recover and what they should do at that time.

And conspiracy for me is just a bullshit. We should not believe any of conspiracy theory because all of them are just the words from sick minds. They are just for fun and not to believe.

By saying that, I think that will give hope to them so they can try to prepare for the coming. They will always say that to cheer themselves, but some of them really believe that things will happen soon. If there is a conspiracy happens, I think that will not take too long to change the situations because now are smart to analyze the cases. If they see that the price is down, some people will not panic.

And related to yesterday, today, the bitcoin price has increased and touched more than $8k, and that is a good sign to us. I think soon we will see the higher price and who knows, in the rest of this year, we will see a significant increase from bitcoin price.
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 11:46:32 AM

And then bitcoin increase, is there a conspiracy as well? Lol.

As others have said, the market is full of surprises, one day we panic when we see the price suddenly flash crash and then today we see 3% growth, so is everyone still shock by the price and blame it on conspiracies that the media is trying to picture?

We as crypto enthusiast should isolated those conspiracies or whatever and do think logically.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x