Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:24:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] apM-Coin |South Korean Wholesale Titan - Payments; Loyalty; 1.5M Customers  (Read 1363 times)
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 06:15:02 PM

did the app just work in Korea or Dongdaemun? or is there any website that we can purchase using the apM-Coin?
can you share what is the benefit from people outside Korea to use the coins?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HatuSS

Activity: 234
Merit: 2

DAOmaker.com - Social Mining Tech | Tier 1 IEOs

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:54:34 PM

did the app just work in Korea or Dongdaemun? or is there any website that we can purchase using the apM-Coin?

Due to apM Group's massive presence in South Korea, the country is a readily available in market but that does not mean it's the only market. This projects creates a CRM.
Do you think other SaaS only operate in their HQ country? Of course not...
BillGoldberg

Activity: 104
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 07:49:48 PM

Due to apM Group's massive presence in South Korea, the country is a readily available in market but that does not mean it's the only market. This projects creates a CRM.

Woah, excited to hear about possible plans of expansion! Imagine all wholesale/fashion marketplace utilizing apM's payment and reward system. The devs just have to do a great job of making it the best platform out there. Similar to other coins using Ethereum's blockchain as it empowers developers.
necromastery

Activity: 1414
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 10:42:35 PM

HatuSS answer questions in completely different projects, or these projects are somehow connected with each other? 

ELYNET | South Korean Telecom Giant Blockchain Mobile Network  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5188088.0

who are you HatuSS?  Grin
Yeah I see that, he's able to completely understand about those project. Looks like a double agent who pretend or indeed connected to each other, it could be something. If yes, I hope there is an official announcement.
fcmatt
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:41:56 AM

I'm still not fully understand about you write above but i really like Korea and i want to buy a lot stuff from there.
But unfortunately, i just hold a cryptocurrency and it will be awesome if apM-Coin created a website that sells a lot of stuff from Korea with the user can pay it using apM-Coin or other cryptocurrencies
Toplistico.com

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:55:05 AM

as a blockchain-based platform, is apM participating in the Block Battle program in Korea? because I see that APM has good vision and already has quite a lot of users in the Korean region.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199

View Profile
October 01, 2019, 02:14:29 AM

as a blockchain-based platform, is apM participating in the Block Battle program in Korea? because I see that APM has good vision and already has quite a lot of users in the Korean region.

Yes, they have a very large userbase in Korea that you can already count as actual users of apM. I think the estimated count was 1.5m which is massive, imagine that number of people using the payment system and get rewards in a form of crypto.
BlinkInDie

Activity: 149

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 11:24:23 AM

Yes, they have a very large userbase in Korea that you can already count as actual users of apM. I think the estimated count was 1.5m which is massive, imagine that number of people using the payment system and get rewards in a form of crypto.

That's massive. I wonder if they can convert the apM coin into fiat somewhere? Will it be done via an app or will there be like an ATM machine in each apM malls.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 08:22:56 PM

I'm still not fully understand about you write above but i really like Korea and i want to buy a lot stuff from there.
But unfortunately, i just hold a cryptocurrency and it will be awesome if apM-Coin created a website that sells a lot of stuff from Korea with the user can pay it using apM-Coin or other cryptocurrencies

apM actually does have an online shop. apM Coin will be integrated in the entire apM Group ecosystem so your wish will come true soon.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 04, 2019, 07:28:49 AM

The rewards that people will get can be used to buy in the apM app? It's actually a great move by the team, I hope they incorporate a little bit of how crypto is being sent (them having their own public address, etc.) so that we can start introducing crypto to people bits by bits.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 05, 2019, 06:47:15 AM

The rewards that people will get can be used to buy in the apM app? It's actually a great move by the team, I hope they incorporate a little bit of how crypto is being sent (them having their own public address, etc.) so that we can start introducing crypto to people bits by bits.

The apM coin operates on a blockchain, the apM chain, so there is a definite presence of public addresses. However, the transactions are done in a more user-friendly UX, leaving the addresses in the back-end and presenting users with an easier UI.

And yes, the rewards can be spent via app or inside the malls' shops.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2019, 03:16:21 PM

The apM coin operates on a blockchain, the apM chain, so there is a definite presence of public addresses. However, the transactions are done in a more user-friendly UX, leaving the addresses in the back-end and presenting users with an easier UI.

Sorry if you mentioned this already in the OP, but how was this coin distributed? is it a coin? or token?
i didnt see any mention of mining or an ICO/IEO in the roadmap...
im wondering how many total coins have been given out already, i like korean projects, you guys work generally really hard on them Smiley

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
rocku12345

Activity: 882
Merit: 518

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 01:05:55 AM

In project roadmap I see in 2020 that you are going to promote offline transactions, so between apM members only ? How are you going to produce this and explain shortly what is this system of such transactions.
What % in tokens of customer`s cashback do you provide (customer reward system)?
Thanks!
thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2019, 07:54:48 PM

Can the CRM application be used for any service? Will CRM customization provide technical support to users?

OI
HatuSS

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:57:43 AM

Sorry if you mentioned this already in the OP, but how was this coin distributed? is it a coin? or token?
i didnt see any mention of mining or an ICO/IEO in the roadmap...
im wondering how many total coins have been given out already, i like korean projects, you guys work generally really hard on them Smiley

They did not distribute any tokens yet. The token sale plan is to be announced on the official communication channels.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:58:12 AM

In project roadmap I see in 2020 that you are going to promote offline transactions, so between apM members only ? How are you going to produce this and explain shortly what is this system of such transactions.
What % in tokens of customer`s cashback do you provide (customer reward system)?
Thanks!

They are launching the apM Members, their own mobile application for customer reward and payment services. Through this mobile application, customers and merchants can proceeded with business transactions.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 06:58:46 AM

Can the CRM application be used for any service? Will CRM customization provide technical support to users?

This specific CRM is tailored for rewards programs.
Yes.
BillGoldberg

Activity: 104

View Profile
October 08, 2019, 12:43:18 PM

This is solid and good for Korea. Imagine that place being empowered and ran by crypto and the apM coin. That will be massive for adoption if big shopping malls in the US also try to do this, it will explode.
Godstrength

Activity: 191

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 06:13:01 AM

This is solid and good for Korea. Imagine that place being empowered and ran by crypto and the apM coin. That will be massive for adoption if big shopping malls in the US also try to do this, it will explode.

The UI/UX of their platform should be easy enough for non-crypto people to understand the process of exchanging coins into rewards or cash, but at the same time, show them how the basic of cryptocurrencies work to help drive adoption in Korea.
HatuSS

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:59:44 PM

The UI/UX of their platform should be easy enough for non-crypto people to understand the process of exchanging coins into rewards or cash, but at the same time, show them how the basic of cryptocurrencies work to help drive adoption in Korea.

That's the plan!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: