Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:04:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Come here to check best big hashrate miners to buy!  (Read 433 times)
algcool (OP)

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 09:06:27 AM

Hi guys,

We are a sale company from China, and we have very good coorperation with Bitmain, Whatsminer and Innosilicon and other miners factory.
We can offer the buyer best price and fast shipment.
We can offer hosting service, to make you easy to mine.
We can also offer the instock, preorder, brand new and good quality used miners to buyer.

Here is the price list below, free shipping to USA. If buyer like to buy more. price will be better.
You can add my whatsapp +8615889605448, thanks a lot!

Z11 135K,  1600usd per pcs.
Z11e  70K,   530usd per pcs.
M20S 68T,    2900usd per pcs.
S9K,             355usd per pcs.
T3+ 57T       2270usd per pcs.
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:46:08 AM

What's your company?

Where are you based?

Do you have a website?

algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 01:03:11 AM

What's your company?

Where are you based?

Do you have a website?

Cooldragon
China Shenzhen
Yes.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 01:23:00 AM

What's your company?

Where are you based?

Do you have a website?

Cooldragon
China Shenzhen
Yes.

escrow?

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
AlecMe

Activity: 392
Merit: 159

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:40:21 AM

What's your company?

Where are you based?

Do you have a website?

Cooldragon
China Shenzhen
Yes.

escrow?

Also interested only if you use escrow.

Moreover, found you on Alibaba, not sure it's you.

What's your website?

Got any Antminer?
AnnaBenchenko

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2019, 12:54:52 PM

Hello! I would like to learn more about your company in order to propose you some offer.
if you can send me contact details , it would be nice. i will wait.Thank you a lot
algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 03:07:46 AM

In stock new:

T17 42T:              1645usd per pcs, free shipping.
S17 56T:              3070usd per pcs, free shipping.
S17 59T:              3285usd per pcs, free shipping.
S17Pro 50T:         3285usd per pcs,  free shipping.
S17pro 53T:         3500usd per pcs,  free shipping.
M20S 68T:           2700usd per pcs,  free shipping.
M21S 56T:           1928usd per pcs,  free shipping.

T3 50T:                1900usd per pcs, free shipping.

In stock Used:

S17 pro 56T:         2880usd per pcs, free shipping.
S11 19T:               657usd per pcs, free shipping.

Whatsapp +8615889605448.

algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2019, 03:10:32 AM

https://cooldragon.en.alibaba.com/

This is our website in alibaba. We are a old and professional miners trade company in China.

Please visit it, thanks a lot!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 09, 2019, 09:47:41 PM

This is our website in alibaba. We are a old and professional miners trade company in China.

still no escrow....hmmmm.....from a newbie account as well...(I mean buy a frigging copper account, at least it would be an attempt)

scammers..no pride in their work anymore Sad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 02:19:29 AM

still no escrow....hmmmm.....from a newbie account as well...(I mean buy a frigging copper account, at least it would be an attempt)

Alibaba is offer the trade assurance payment, it is like amazon. You pay the money to the platform first, and we send the items to you. after you received the items and feel ok, then the platform send the money to us.

It is very safe.
algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2019, 02:22:41 AM

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXESBo2lNlj5lp3V3j7tsNg?view_as=subscriber

This above is the youtube link about we tested almost all current pupolar miners hashrate and power cost.

People who want to mine can refer it.

Thanks a lot!
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 02:27:57 AM

Alibaba is offer the trade assurance payment, it is like amazon. You pay the money to the platform first, and we send the items to you. after you received the items and feel ok, then the platform send the money to us.

It is very safe.

Well...anyone else from China or in the world agrees with the above?

It does not really matter in my case, even if all you say is true, with the 27.6% tariff to USA (including import fees) at 10c kWh here that boat doesn't float. Sad

brad

TbvProductions

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:56:01 AM

It is very safe.

It does not really matter in my case, even if all you say is true, with the 27.6% tariff to USA (including import fees) at 10c kWh here that boat doesn't float. Sad

brad

brad you knew he is from china at first
also you had informations , so why you called him scammer and after it discussed about tarrifs!?
if its hard for you to deal with him simply pass him

the hourly transactions which has been done by alibaba is 1000x of the most expensive items you saw in your own world. if you cant trust alibaba you better deal with locals and dont search here.
+you are toxic
sorry for off-topic
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 04:41:40 PM

It is very safe.

brad

also you had informations , so why you called him scammer and after it discussed about tarrifs!?

the hourly transactions which has been done by alibaba is 1000x of the most expensive items you saw in your own world. if you cant trust alibaba you better deal with locals and dont search here.
+you are toxic
sorry for off-topic

All newbie accounts are scammers unless they are doing escrow or do a review by philipma1957 or some other legit bitcointalk fork

I kinda doubt the china site would refund on crypto miners in that most of those kinda sites like eBay don't like pre-orders and/or crypto stuff

again, if he wants to be legit and is as big as he claims he needs to send someone a unit (free or pay after they get it) and do a review on here.

Otherwise, it is all smoke and mirrors. Again, this was NOT a problem back in 2014 manufacturer's sent out all sorts of stuff to review or set up group buys, etc

with the escrow and had legit non-newbie accounts to do so. So no reason it can't be done today with lower-priced miners and quicker shipping.

So if you are right and he is not a scammer...the firm he represents needs to step up their game on here and prove they are legit...or they will just fade

into the weeds outside of a china ASIC maker.

So I've done group buys (see trust rating and past deals) also I've done escrow (again see trust) others on here have done the same.

If the company is as big as they claim, this is a little risk and great reward for setting up a group buy/escrow and/or reviews. But again, a legit review is send a unit

to review with either pay after receive if the reviewer likes it or review sends it back without pay or of course you really want to make a statement you are legit

send it free to review. But money talks and bullshit walks...just saying ...I mean at least by a frigging copper account for like $40 or some such so you can post pictures

on here..and other stuff.

Sorry if I'm stepping on toes. But the last newbie account I saw that was legit doing this was spondoolies back in 2014. Since then nada.

Brad

P00P135

Activity: 1123
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 10, 2019, 09:54:22 PM

It is very safe.

brad

+you are toxic
sorry for off-topic

This is the red flag.  Broken english newb account trying to give some validity to the post.
algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 02:28:25 AM

It is very safe.

brad

+you are toxic
sorry for off-topic

This is the red flag.  Broken english newb account trying to give some validity to the post.

Thanks a lot, sir. Thank you for your support.

But i understand that trade in the internet for miners, security is the most important. So others think that new account sell the miners maybe cheat, i can anderstand. I also was cheated in the telegram for antminer cuppon money.

But i have my store in Alibaba. Same as you have store in Amazon. They are both big internet trade platform in the word, the platform can secure the money of both buyers and sellers.

And i sold a lot of miners in the abibaba store. USA people is the best buyers for the miners abroad. Some old buyers even send some deposit money in our account, so that if there are good price miners they can buy asap and not affected by the change of price.

And i will always sell miners here. Every people can check i am cheat or not.

Thank you for your support again, sir.
algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 02:49:40 AM

About the trade of bitcoin miners.

1, Because most of the bitcoin miners company and factory are based in China,
    such as Bitmain, Whatsminer, Innosilicon and Avalon. All the miners are from China, So the
    China suppliers has the fastest shipment and best price in the world.

2, About the international trade, people will care about the customs clearance and the high tax.
    I think the USA buyers should not worry about it. We have a lot of usa buyers bought miners from us.
    a, We often ship the miners to the HongKong DHL warehouse first, and then the Hongkong warehouse will
        create the track number and the ship records. And then ship the miners according to it. So it means the
        miners are from HONGKONG, not from China Mainland. USA customs will not get so high taxes.
    b, We also have the ways to make buyers pay less tax. Such as:
        I, We can write lower price in the invoice, often write 200-500usd for pcs miner. So that the buyer can
           pay less tax.
        II, We have the DDP shipment for the buyers, it means the buyer no need to deal with customs clearance.
           And no need to pay tax again. Only need to wait at house to receive the miners.

We have a lot of trade experience about the bicoin miners. And we also have our own farm. We can offer hosting
service to the customers, and the host fee is about 0.06usd per kwh.

We have very good cooperation with Bitmain, Whatsminer, Innosilicon miners company, can also assist you to deal with after sale tech issue.

So please give us a chance to trade with us. Thanks a lot!
algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:00:46 AM

What's your company?

Where are you based?

Do you have a website?

Cooldragon
China Shenzhen
Yes.

escrow?

Also interested only if you use escrow.
Dont know how to use escrow now.

Moreover, found you on Alibaba, not sure it's you.
Sir, you can trade there, it is ok.you can check that website whatsapp, +8615889605448, it is me, sir.

What's your website?
Now we only use the website in alibaba.
Got any Antminer?
We sell almost of the miners.
algcool (OP)

Cooldragon

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2019, 03:02:48 AM

It is very safe.

2, About the international trade, people will care about the customs clearance and the high tax.
    I think the USA buyers should not worry about it. We have a lot of usa buyers bought miners from us.
    a, We often ship the miners to the HongKong DHL warehouse first, and then the Hongkong warehouse will
        create the track number and the ship records. And then ship the miners according to it. So it means the
        miners are from HONGKONG, not from China Mainland. USA customs will not get so high taxes.
        I, We can write lower price in the invoice, often write 200-500usd for pcs miner. So that the buyer can
           pay less tax.
        II, We have the DDP shipment for the buyers, it means the buyer no need to deal with customs clearance.

brad

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
October 11, 2019, 03:04:37 AM

About the trade of bitcoin miners.

1, Because most of the bitcoin miners company and factory are based in China,
    such as Bitmain, Whatsminer, Innosilicon and Avalon. All the miners are from China, So the
    China suppliers has the fastest shipment and best price in the world.

pay less tax.

We have a lot of trade experience about the bicoin miners. And we also have our own farm. We can offer hosting
service to the customers, and the host fee is about 0.06usd per kwh.

We have very good cooperation with Bitmain, Whatsminer, Innosilicon miners company, can also assist you to deal with after sale tech issue.

So please give us a chance to trade with us. Thanks a lot!

Ok ..sure...look at my trust rating on here..contact me via pm on here...I can 1) review a unit you send...if pleased with I pay afterwards or send back at my expense... 2) I can

do a group buy if the above review works out 3) I can do escrow for a group buy or find a mutual one to do so with more than just me alone.....stuff like that...

again, buy a $30 buck copper membership..won't help much ..but hey its something

The catch is ALL such endeavours begin with TRUST as the manufacturer trying to break into a market full of Bitmain's and other big ASIC miners and yourself.

etc...this route above could very well pan out, others have cut their teeth on such group buys and reviews on bitcointalk Spondoolies, Innsolicon (did escrow) etc

but not recently....recently most such offers are scammy as heck, at least since around 2016 or so IMHO...very dry indeed...group buys no more on bitcointalk

the makers of ASIC's never step up anymore with the above checks and balances for trust nor seem to care. Thus newbies coming out on here even if legit are very, very suspect.

So again the risk of shipping a free unit for review or other such it would have to be from the big guy as far as risk to the small guy. You don't like me for beating you up on here you can do

any or all of the above with others. Indeed there have been scam's on Bitcontalk where a unit WAS sent out and reviewed and (actually more than one) and a group buy was done

with no escrow and the company went under and/or it was a scam and poof BTC gone. Thus the steps kinda/sorta above.

Just saying, unless you get some pushback with some risk on your end, you may be honest as heck, but damn hard to swallow with a newbie account and Alibaba

sorry to say, from our perspective here in the states. Smiley

Whatever, ask around, I'm sure you will hear the same refrain above from many on here...too many scams..too few manufacturers' to actually step up to get out of such

shadows.

Anyway, this is a common enough 'bitch' here on bitcointalk. All the risk is at the bitcointalk user end and no risk of equipment for review anymore at the manufacturer's end

them days may be gone.

Anyway, that is the problem with all this, in a nutshell, even if you and the company you represent is very, very honest.

Brad

p.s. this is not helping your case any either

unquote

even if true...looks really, really sketchy as heck. And again, even if what you say as an angle is correct. If caught it again falls on the purchaser not the ASIC maker.

outright fraud from an ASIC maker is never likely to happen nor end well.

Anyway, conditions are not likely to be met anyway...just an aside...

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: