Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:44:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ghosts. True or false.  (Read 495 times)
Lapatai (OP)

Activity: 118
Merit: 6

Trying to make the world better for everyone.

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 10:37:40 AM

I want to know your opinions about ghosts.
Yes, I know that there are a lot of fake videos and movies about ghosts, but still.
I am not talking about demons and stuff, but some paranormal activities: Poltergeists, parallel worlds colliding etc.
Have you ever encountered something or know about ghosts, I would be glad to know.

Don't be afraid to donate BTC Smiley 3AsWVdytESviZoxpTyFXZwvBPuG6Pd3GEF
YueVinzel

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 11:34:12 AM

Ghosts are real. I myself experienced supernatural feelings. It was weeks after my grandfather died. I was going to open the door to his office that time when suddenly the door opened. It was closed that time and I heard the sound of the door knob twisting like someone is opening it. In my province there are also possessions and I witnessed one. The man was like an animal like he is totally not himself that time they also said that he was strong there were already five males holding him. There are people who doesn't believe in superbatural beings but some also believe that they exist. It depends on our own judgement after all.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 12:23:56 PM

Not sure if I have seen a ghost before but I have experience things that are "probably" just my imaginations. They were stronger than mere imagination though.

My recent experiences which are most likely real were about a man in black robes appearing to me and asking me to serve him. I just understood what he was saying even though it was not voiced.  I bluntly refused and something strange happened in physical world afterwards.  The man in black robe appeared twice and finally left for good. I believe it was something evil.

I have also been made to write on a piece of paper by something I couldn't control. I wrote it in a trance state and Immediately I recovered from the trance I read what I wrote and was completely shocked. It was about a coming war in a small nation. I believe whatever made me to write that was a good spirit. It wasn't the man in black robe.
pieppiep

Activity: 1596
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:24:13 PM

I have the experience to feel the ghosts, but I cannot see them, I could only feel the existence of the ghosts. Inside of my heart, I see a woman with long hair, and white dressed has standing in front of me. In that time, I feel my body has a pulse to thinks about that but I don't afraid as I directly to pray according to my religion.

In the other days, when I visit one of my grandmas, I walk from his house to the store. And suddenly, in my back, I feel someone were so big to stand up behind of me. I only say I don't disturb anyone, I only pass away without any bad emotion, then the black shadow was disappeared.
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 8183

View Profile
September 27, 2019, 02:28:15 PM

Ghosts are real. I myself experienced supernatural feelings. It was weeks after my grandfather died. I was going to open the door to his office that time when suddenly the door opened. It was closed that time and I heard the sound of the door knob twisting like someone is opening it. In my province there are also possessions and I witnessed one. The man was like an animal like he is totally not himself that time they also said that he was strong there were already five males holding him. There are people who doesn't believe in superbatural beings but some also believe that they exist. It depends on our own judgement after all.

Sounds like a scam.  Somebody was probably picking the pockets of those who watched while the "possessed" man was being held by 5 others.  Avoid getting caught up in spectacles.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 07:28:37 PM

Ghosts cannot exist.  Where do they get the energy or intelligence from - magic?

It's much easier to simply believe in reality than constantly wonder about what ifs. 

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2019, 08:59:44 PM

The spirit world, whether you're talking about ghosts, angels or demons definitely exists. We're all spiritual beings having a physical experience. If you look at the NDE (near death experience) videos on youtube, you'll see that we all have spirits/souls that survive beyond physical death.

ashour

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:18:24 AM

Just because the paranormal is the realm of the unexplained doesn’t mean there isn’t any explaining to do. Humans have always sought to give definition to the world around us, and even to the worlds that may be beyond us. As a result, over the course of millennia, we have developed countless theories and told endless stories within the realm of paranormal pop culture, and there have been a lot of misconceptions that have taken root in the public’s consciousness.
J9901

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 07:37:45 AM

Just a few years ago a poll revealed that 45 percent of Americans believe in ghosts or that people’s spirits can return in certain places and situations. And that number is probably much higher once you take into consideration the people who either weren’t surveyed or didn’t want to admit they believe. The reality is, many folks have had experiences they just can’t explain or have witnessed mysterious, eerie sights, sounds and sensations that could only be a paranormal encounter
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:08:14 AM

There is no scientific proof available for the existence of Ghosts yet so its false now based on the modern science.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:21:34 AM

Yes, I know that there are a lot of fake videos and movies about ghosts, but still.
I am not talking about demons and stuff, but some paranormal activities: Poltergeists, parallel worlds colliding etc.
Have you ever encountered something or know about ghosts, I would be glad to know.
I have some encounters about ghost but of course it won’t be realistic since this is only story from mine and no one saw what I have seen

But it happens couple of times

First in office when our secretary told me that there are someone she looking for me at the lobby but when check the area there are 6 people sitting in our lobby and when I asked whose the one looking for me no one answers so I go back to ask the secretary but things turns different because according to her there are no one there ha moment but in my vision there are still 6 but they are not responding in my calls and I never shock I return back in my area and stay staring for long time

Second is when I ride a public Transport Bus and the man I am seating with seems to be serious and not even paying as the conductor came to collect ride payments so when I stand since I am near to step down.i told the conductor that the one besides me don’t pay the  ride and in my surprise,he told me that that there’s nobody near me the whole ride.i almost jump on the bus that very moment

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 08:48:21 AM

It's much easier to simply believe in reality than constantly wonder about what ifs. 
Indeed. I dont believe in ghost as well but they said if you have third eye (just like what paranornal said) you're likely to see these ghosts.

Well I dont have any personal encounter about them, just a hearsay from oldies but does it really matter if they exist?

There are things that really hard to explain but we must focus on reality because thats for real.

sweetbet

Activity: 961
Merit: 110

SweetBet.com

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2019, 09:15:26 AM

I have some encounters about ghost but of course it won’t be realistic since this is only story from mine and no one saw what I have seen

First in office when our secretary told me that there are someone she looking for me at the lobby but when check the area there are 6 people sitting in our lobby and when I asked whose the one looking for me no one answers so I go back to ask the secretary but things turns different because according to her there are no one there ha moment but in my vision there are still 6 but they are not responding in my calls and I never shock I return back in my area and stay staring for long time

Second is when I ride a public Transport Bus and the man I am seating with seems to be serious and not even paying as the conductor came to collect ride payments so when I stand since I am near to step down.i told the conductor that the one besides me don’t pay the  ride and in my surprise,he told me that that there’s nobody near me the whole ride.i almost jump on the bus that very moment

You might be a seer. That is someone who can see into the physical and the spiritual world. Some people do have this special gift which is pretty amazing.

semobo

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:10:03 AM

In the first case,did you tried to check CCTV footage of your office to know is there actually 6 people were there or not?

Second thing also same related to the first,you saw someone who is actually not present.

Might be connected with psychological issue better try councelling and see what is actually happening in your mind.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:10:49 AM

Ghosts are just an imagination. There are fake and they are used in order to attract people's attention.
I have never encountered a ghost. The existence of ghosts is created because we don't know what exists in the dark. So some people created a myth that ghosts are the creatures which live there.
snakey
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 10:16:40 AM

If you believe there is GOD, there there is Ghost also. IF you are Atheist you must believe in Humans only as there is no room for GOD and GHOSTS.

I personally was once sleeping paralyzed and i consider it to be my first and only encounter with ghost. Later on my family told me that it was a sleeping paralysis. I dont want to recall that scenario as it makes me shiver again.
SBDomains

Activity: 630
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 11:17:21 AM

Personally I do not believe that ghosts exist. I think if you are "seeing" something, you are experiencing some form of brain hallucination.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
semobo

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:01:16 PM

Ghosts are just an imagination. There are fake and they are used in order to attract people's attention.
I have never encountered a ghost. The existence of ghosts is created because we don't know what exists in the dark. So some people created a myth that ghosts are the creatures which live there.
Just same as God,stories tells about the existence of God so Ghost also coming into play when people started to trust the stories told by the old people.No one actually seen a ghost yet with proof but there are lot of Myths in the world yet to be resolved.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 04:12:17 PM

In my opinion, this is true. Some people can see it. But I can't prove it because I can't see them.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
September 28, 2019, 09:28:04 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2019, 09:41:33 PM by peter0425

~snip~
In the first case,did you tried to check CCTV footage of your office to know is there actually 6 people were there or not?
Good that you asked this as I forgot to mentioned,yes we have checked the CCTV and it seems that the guy looking for me already left the office few minutes before I go there and the other remaining individuals that I saw wasn’t present in the cctv

Second thing also same related to the first,you saw someone who is actually not present.
Yeah almost same but the second is literally truthful to me because we’re close to each other and Ian feel him in my shoulder as the bus sometimes shaking and also I can feel his breath
Might be connected with psychological issue better try councelling and see what is actually happening in your mind.
Actually I tried to seek for experts wayback college time and they say that I have a “Third Eye”

P.S

We have our own understanding and experiences and also beliefs ,and this thing make it crucial to others how to take someone’s  opinions,but for me “It’s Respect that matters” we are not obliged to believe what others says but we are also not obliged to be a critic ..

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀