Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:24:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Google Drive UNLIMITED Storage! LIFETIME and NO expiration! $5 ONE-TIME fee!  (Read 2190 times)
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
February 28, 2020, 07:50:03 PM

I have a few questions:

can you have access to suspend customer to this shared driver?

and can you get back up from user data?

The seller will have full admin access to view and/or remove any of your files or even the entire shared drive.

These types of shared accounts are also more likely to suddenly vanish when the seller simply decide they've made enough and stop paying the monthly bill or Google bans the owner account for terms of service violations

{ BitSpill }

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yannic2468

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2020, 09:10:07 PM

I am going to transfer you the 5$ via bitcoin and send you an email with confirmation and my Google account name.
BluFyan

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2020, 08:17:36 AM

Product details of Google Drive Unlimited Online Cloud Storage via Google Team Drive in your own EXISTING Google Account (Lifetime and No Expiration!):

• Unlimited Storage on Google Drive
  • A very much cheaper solution to store and backup your files compared to most USB Flash Drive, External Hard Drive, HDD, SSD, or Memory Card.
  • NO monthly fees, NO annual payments
  • Data are stored at the high-security level data center
  • ONE-TIME setup fee for LIFETIME access
  • A new section under Shared Drive with unlimited space will be added to your EXISTING current Google Drive account.
  • You will be the Manager (SOLE owner) and you can manage different Types of members.  Manager: Can manage members, and upload, edit, move, or delete all files.
  • You can add members to your drive with different level of authority/access(Content manager: By default, can upload, edit, move, or delete all files.  Contributor: Edit all files and upload new files, but can’t move or delete files. Commenter: Can only comment on all files.  Viewer: Can only view all files.)
  • I will remove myself in your newly created drive so I will not have access to your files.
  • Google Drive space will be added within 48 hours upon confirmation of payment
  • If you're not satisfied, you can ask for a refund within seven(7) days.

ONLY $5 One-time fee!!  LIMITED OFFER good for 100 slots!!

I'm still not familiar on how to prove that I'm legit in this forum but for transparency and legitimacy, please see steps below on how to avail this offer

1.  Payment method is via BTC or Paypal only.
2.  Kindly send $5 to my btc address:  1144DNBapXP788YqMcashhfD4z26oCH5qk or $6 to my Paypal:  techno.universitycamp@gmail.com.  Additional $1 to paypal to compensate transaction and withdrawal charges.  
3.  Post screenshot of the transaction in this thread together with your desired EXISTING google account.  You can edit or blur sensitive information.  You can also send it here:  techno.universitycamp@gmail.com
4.  I will confirm and create your google drive within 48 hours.
5.  You may send a private message for inquiries but actual transaction should be done by posting the screenshot in this thread.
6.  Acknowledge your shared drive by removing my account (Techno) in your newly created shared drive.  This will remove my access to your files and folders.  I won't be able to regain access, even as an admistrator, to your shared drive unless you're the one who will add me up which I highly discouraged.
7.  If it would not be too much to ask, kindly leave a positive feedback for me in this thread after our transaction is completed.  Thank you!

Is this still available?
sangeet007

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 04:16:59 AM

Is this offer still available ? just created a new account to get this
YAQI (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:09:02 PM

I have a few questions:

can you have access to suspend customer to this shared driver?

and can you get back up from user data?

The seller will have full admin access to view and/or remove any of your files or even the entire shared drive.

These types of shared accounts are also more likely to suddenly vanish when the seller simply decide they've made enough and stop paying the monthly bill or Google bans the owner account for terms of service violations

Thank you for answering on my behalf.  Yes the above is true so it's for everyone to decide.   I really don't care about the files being uploaded, and not to mention, they're too many at the moment!  Cheesy Grin Grin

My shared drive has a significant credit for automatic payments which is good for the next two(2) years and I keep adding to it from time to time.  So as of this writing, your files will be safe for the next two years at the least and I really have no intention of cutting this out as this also serves as my personal back-up storage aside from business-related content. 

Fyi, this offer is still available(Seven months and counting.  Stronger than ever!)  To those who offered similar service and at a cheaper price who are now nowhere to be found, may your soul have rested in peace (Gone too soon!  Grin Grin Grin)

To those who already availed and are seeing this post, though I never demanded a feedback, maybe just maybe I deserve one now.   Kiss Grin Wink

To those who are affected by the covid-19 pandemic, please stay safe everyone.   Smiley
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 08:34:20 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2020, 06:05:14 PM by YAQI

I need

Product details of Google Drive Unlimited Online Cloud Storage via Google Team Drive in your own EXISTING Google Account (Lifetime and No Expiration!):

Unlimited Storage on Google Drive
A very much cheaper solution to store and backup your files compared to most USB Flash Drive, External Hard Drive, HDD, SSD, or Memory Card.
NO monthly fees, NO annual payments
Data are stored at the high-security level data center
ONE-TIME setup fee for LIFETIME access
A new section under Shared Drive with unlimited space will be added to your EXISTING current Google Drive account.
You will be the Manager (SOLE owner) and you can manage different Types of members.  Manager: Can manage members, and upload, edit, move, or delete all files.
You can add members to your drive with different level of authority/access(Content manager: By default, can upload, edit, move, or delete all files.  Contributor: Edit all files and upload new files, but can’t move or delete files. Commenter: Can only comment on all files.  Viewer: Can only view all files.)
I will remove myself in your newly created drive so I will not have access to your files.
Google Drive space will be added within 48 hours upon confirmation of payment
If you're not satisfied, you can ask for a refund within seven(7) days.

ONLY $5 One-time fee!!  LIMITED OFFER good for 100 slots!!

I'm still not familiar on how to prove that I'm legit in this forum but for transparency and legitimacy, please see steps below on how to avail this offer

2.  Kindly send $5 to my btc address:  3K6hpf8KNwY5AuAPBkhSpbLB3wc94zVRUm or $6 to my Paypal:  techno.universitycamp@gmail.com.  Additional $1 to paypal to compensate transaction and withdrawal charges.  
3.  Post screenshot of the transaction in this thread together with your desired EXISTING google account.  You can edit or blur sensitive information.  You can also send it here:  techno.universitycamp@gmail.com
5.  You may send a private message for inquiries but actual transaction should be done by posting the screenshot in this thread.
6.  Acknowledge your shared drive by removing my account (Techno) in your newly created shared drive.  This will remove my access to your files and folders.  I won't be able to regain access, even as an admistrator, to your shared drive unless you're the one who will add me up which I highly discouraged.
7.  If it would not be too much to ask, kindly leave a positive feedback for me in this thread after our transaction is completed.  Thank you!
sangeet007

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 11:02:26 AM

its unbelievable i have just got my shared drive within 20 mins of payment. I know i am a newbie and you might be thinking im a fake but i created this new account just to get help from this user and it helped! Thanks a lot man. Really appreciated
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
May 09, 2020, 01:04:40 PM

its unbelievable i have just got my shared drive within 20 mins of payment. I know i am a newbie and you might be thinking im a fake but i created this new account just to get help from this user and it helped! Thanks a lot man. Really appreciated

Thanks for the trust!  Smiley
Fredociput

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 11:41:48 AM

paypal sent
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 01:21:26 AM

paypal sent

Hi

I already created your drive and sent you an email.  Pls check.

Thanks for the trust!

Medow7

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 10:45:40 PM

Hello:

Is this still available?
Medow7

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:04:03 AM

Money sent to your paypal account.
I sent required details to you in PM.
Fredociput

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:04:42 AM

Good service, happy customer. Thanks!!!

paypal sent

Hi

I already created your drive and sent you an email.  Pls check.

Thanks for the trust!

YAQI (OP)

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 10:18:40 PM

Done creating your drive.  Pls check email.  Thanks for the trust!
adn026

Activity: 9

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 02:15:20 AM

i need 2 please
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 08:47:51 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2020, 06:05:26 PM by YAQI

i need 2 please

I can't send a private message to you.  Kindly email me instead or follow instruction below.  Price below is good for two(2) shared drives.  

2.  Kindly send $10 to my btc address:  3K6hpf8KNwY5AuAPBkhSpbLB3wc94zVRUm or $11 to my Paypal:  techno.universitycamp@gmail.com.  Additional $1 to paypal to compensate transaction and withdrawal charges.
Medow7

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 07:10:39 PM

Thanks YAQI .

I send him the money and once he is online he pushed me the google team drive directly to my gmail account.

No i have truly unlimited account attached to my gmail account.

Vouch for him.

Thanks.
YAQI (OP)

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:29:17 AM

Thanks YAQI .

I send him the money and once he is online he pushed me the google team drive directly to my gmail account.

No i have truly unlimited account attached to my gmail account.

Vouch for him.

Thanks.

Thanks for the feedback!  Smiley
IminNZ

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 05:31:32 AM

I have an order in and will update once supplied  Smiley
bc9

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:57:08 AM

Hi, I'm interested in a team drive but I'd like to know if you have turned off public link sharing? I have purchased another team drive before, and the Admin only allows sharing for users within the organisation, or through individual emails. Is this the case for you as well?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: